Hop To
Page 25 of 29 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by hicountry
That video was shot about 100lbs ago for Burns ?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
GB1

G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
On a serious note, before I decided to come out of retirement risking exposure, life limb and all to troll JB, I did some research. WA is located and operated in the same building as Performance Oil Tools Inc. My guess/theory is JB needed a job after business #? failed and went to work for POT as a machinist. The owner commented on his abilities in one of the podcasts. POT has a CNC or two. I'm betting John convinced them to start making "high end" AR's and use what few contacts he has left to break into the industry. He might have a stake in the company, so he might technically be an "owner", but Leisy's linkedin says he owns both. Or I could be totally wrong.

Thus endith my serious posts. I will now return to my regular story telling self. And that's the way it is.....good night.

Last edited by Gecko45; 05/24/23.

sic transit gloria
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A lot of tax delinquency notices on Wyoming Arms.
https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_wy/2013-000640384

Politics is War by Other Means
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Tyrone
A lot of tax delinquency notices on Wyoming Arms.
https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_wy/2013-000640384

It seems their tax status according to Wyoming state is GOOD, and Jeff Leisy is the business license owner

https://wyobiz.wyo.gov/Business/Fil...9173195251120080150157125130118072154191

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I thought Tator head said he owned the business ? Looks like he is just an employee ! Either way , he never represented himself nor the business in a good light.

IC B2

K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
That sumbitch must have been tore off the frame when he said he owned the business.

-Piss into the wind.
G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
I hope John can forgive my previous posts.

John,

I have recently been attempting to acquire a WA for my work as one of a group of security personnel. I have heard good things about your guns on most of the gun boards, except of course for the ones where they treat everybody badly. I have already purchased two of your 5500 LWT off Gunbroker. I had a chance to pick up a lot of different guns, but I wanted an WA, and am pleased with the quality, fit and finish. I am going to go test fire them next weekend, the tax refund was good to me! Do you have any ammunition recommendations? We're currently running surplus M855.

My employer has green lit funding that will allow us to replace our current kit. He would prefer we go with HK. I think it would be better to go with WA, they are just as good as an HK. I will purchase it personally, and keep it when I retire. I have been to your website, and all of the guns look great. In a month, I would like to purchase another of your 5500LWT's, although I could go with a parts gun, I would prefer to purchase from a reputable manufacturer. Let me know when you have some in stock, and I want people here who don’t like John to know that these guns I have now look great, and I’ll bet that next weekend, they shoot great too. I think lots of people here are just envious of a businessman who actually sells stuff. Anyhow, good luck, and keep up the good work, this world needs your better guns.

sic transit gloria
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Gecko45
I hope John can forgive my previous posts.

John,

I have recently been attempting to acquire a WA for my work as one of a group of security personnel. I have heard good things about your guns on most of the gun boards, except of course for the ones where they treat everybody badly. I have already purchased two of your 5500 LWT off Gunbroker. I had a chance to pick up a lot of different guns, but I wanted an WA, and am pleased with the quality, fit and finish. I am going to go test fire them next weekend, the tax refund was good to me! Do you have any ammunition recommendations? We're currently running surplus M855.

My employer has green lit funding that will allow us to replace our current kit. He would prefer we go with HK. I think it would be better to go with WA, they are just as good as an HK. I will purchase it personally, and keep it when I retire. I have been to your website, and all of the guns look great. In a month, I would like to purchase another of your 5500LWT's, although I could go with a parts gun, I would prefer to purchase from a reputable manufacturer. Let me know when you have some in stock, and I want people here who don’t like John to know that these guns I have now look great, and I’ll bet that next weekend, they shoot great too. I think lots of people here are just envious of a businessman who actually sells stuff. Anyhow, good luck, and keep up the good work, this world needs your better guns.

If you offered to pay in gin... instead of cash... he might perk back up.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Hey Cash.

Johnny might have had a intervention done on him??
Like on the TV Show
The letters read to him
The shocked denial and counter accusations from him.
The tears all around per Johnny and those who care about him.
The taxi ride to the airport filled with apprehension and hope comments by him...

The awesome macaroni noodle picture frame group therapy arts and crafts blurb update. And release from rehab outlook going home thingy at the end of the show with a fresh outlook on his face.

Maybe some people around him said " enough".
You are dragging us down also and you need to get clean or go..

Just a SWAG......

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Maybe sober Johnny will eventually come back with a better outlook and put his short comings in his past behind him.

That would be nice.........

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Lmfao 🤣

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by renegade50
Sober Johnny...

ZERO CHANCE...

His entire Modus operandi is trash posting based on gin... and NyQuil.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by renegade50
Sober Johnny...

ZERO CHANCE...

His entire Modus operandi is trash posting based on gin... and NyQuil.
Their is always hope a intervention went down.

Johnny shed some weight, clean fresh outlook and perspective on life.
Affable, pleasant person to interact act with.

Get back into hunting and fresh
" pics or it never happened "

I mean are we all not tired of the 10 plus yr old and minus 60 pd pics he always puts up, and some of the recent pics of what long term alcoholism can do to a person we have seen over the last year or 2???

🙏 for you Johnny!

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

#goals

K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
His boss must have threatened to take his Nyquil away. Either that or he is dead. Cumgargler, call your daddy and see what's up.

-Piss into the wind.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Burns condition in the recent can videos looked pretty unhealthy. Could be some medical episode happened that has him hospitalized or worse.

All said and done, I hope Burns is ok. Ya, I'm soft headed.

GOA
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Have you guys considered that he might be on his honeymoon?

I heard he was in a serious relationship with a former seal. They might have legitimized their union.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by dassa
Have you guys considered that he might be on his honeymoon?

I heard he was in a serious relationship with a former seal. They might have legitimized their union.

I don’t care who you are, that’s Fugkin funny.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Burns is fine, he’s been over in Ukraine leading Meal Team 6…..

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Page 25 of 29 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (22kHornet, 25aught6, 280ACKIMP, 222ND, 270wsmnutt, 10Glocks, 61 invisible), 2,558 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,380
Posts18,527,505
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.