Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
R
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Selling my Kimber K6S Target GFO 4", the gun is in excellent condition and will ship with the manual. Shipped from my FFL the asking price is $825. [Linked Image from imgdump5.novarata.net]
[Linked Image from imgdump5.novarata.net]

GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I have to admit to lusting over this pistol especially at such a great price but now I wonder why you were in such a rush to get to 50 posts.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Medics bury their mistakes..
R
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
R
I'm on a bunch of forums and I was after the maple syrup in the 2022 thread. I purchased the Ohaus scale, maple syrup and rounds from sage brush. Happy to provide whatever unique pictures you want and my cell. Hope that clears things up.

R
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Not sure this makes you feel any better but here is a picture with some of the ammo that I purchased from the classifieds as well as a jug of the maple syrup.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wow, if my gun fund wasn't tapped out right now this would be extremely tempting.....

IC B2

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by RelaxRun
I'm on a bunch of forums and I was after the maple syrup in the 2022 thread. I purchased the Ohaus scale, maple syrup and rounds from sage brush. Happy to provide whatever unique pictures you want and my cell. Hope that clears things up.

Pisss on him. He hunts the Classifieds and one can expect some chhitt remark from him in minutes...

Conduct is the best proof of character.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by RelaxRun

Pisss on him. He hunts the Classifieds and one can expect some chhitt remark from him in minutes...

Ed,
If you're referring to me you can GFY. How many times have we read regretful stories about someone paying good money for an item just to learn it was a scam?

Three early indicators here are a price almost too good to be true, a low post count, and a flurry of short posts to get to 50 posts.

An ounce of prevention...

New guy,
We are a self regulating group of members. Please don't take it personal but we are targeted by scammers daily if not more often. Some members have had their accounts hacked, some scammers post quickly to get their count up high to run their scams via PM where they have an audience of one. I have more confidence in you now than I did before you offered more pictures and information.

All the best and I wish you good luck with your sale.

Did I mention Ed can GFH?

Medics bury their mistakes..
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
What’s accuracy like with what loads? Haven’t got to handle one yet

R
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Dinny I did not take any of it personally, I am aware of the amount of scamming that goes on in the classified sections of message boards and can understand your position. I tried to explain my post count and provide images that show I was indeed the owner of the pistol and it was currently in my hands to reassure you and others that may see this ad.
I believe Ed's post was directed towards me for primarily utilizing the classified section which I can also understand, I was really after that maple syrup and to communicate I wanted to use PM instead of posting my contact information. With some life changes as of recent I have not been on the boards to post much lately.
Jack I ran a box and a half of 38 wadcutters through it and did not have issue hitting my hitting my normal steel plate at the 25yd mark, I would have to check it's dimensions as I can't remember. I don't shoot much paper at my pistol range. I'm primarily selling it because I enjoy shooting my King Cobra's with the lighter 38 loads and my new to me N frame with the full power 357 loads, so this one just seemed extra and I have my eye a pistol with a red dot to give those a try.

R
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Reduced to $775 shipped

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Tag

Ask for forgiveness......instead of permission

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (1936M71, 1badf350, 1234, 10Glocks, 21, 1minute, 55 invisible), 2,407 guests, and 1,204 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,436
Posts18,489,374
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.