Hop To
Page 113 of 150 1 2 111 112 113 114 115 149 150
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by hicountry
The toxic twins, and nazi sympathizers, Houston_2 and plummy are at it again.

Zelensky is a Ukrainian nazi.

[Linked Image]

Your regression continues at a faster pace.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Regression to the mean.

Which is still superior intelligence to your demented azz.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Hastings
I think Russia has a chance.

Hahaha. Tff. Winner, winner,.....

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Russia now resorting to WW2 bombs as Ukraine air defense systems have countered Russian missiles and drones in checkmate to those expensive attack types.

Russian tank production has dropped to almost nil due to parts shortages and production allocations falling to zero.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience" Mark Twain. So that says it all in trying to reason with a box of rocks.

Your assertion is the most ridiculous statement I have heard yet. Pure nonsense, based particularly on the propaganda media's brain washing effort and so far from reality it is almost humorous.

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience" Mark Twain. So that says it all in trying to reason with a box of rocks.

Your assertion is the most ridiculous statement I have heard yet. Pure nonsense, based particularly on the propaganda media's brain washing effort and so far from reality it is almost humorous.

MAGA!

So, what else did you expect from the moronic shitbag.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
But plummy, Baghdad and direct drivel say Russia is running out of weapons ?

BTW, Medvedev is Putins replacement. He's trigger happy, and is not a centrist like Putin. He's a hard core commie.

Ukraine War Could Last For Decades: Medvedev
by Tyler Durden
Friday, May 26, 2023 - 01:35 PM

Pentagon officials have already been on record as predicting the Russia-Ukraine war could take "years". But on Friday a top Russian official and former president gave the longest prediction thus far.

Russian Security Council Deputy Chairman Dmitry Medvedev was quoted in Russian media as saying the war will last "decades, probably".
Getty Images

"This conflict will last for a very long time. For decades, probably. This is a new reality," he said as cited in RIA, while also describing that if Moscow agrees to a truce anytime soon the war would likely just erupt again.

At a moment the Ukrainian counteroffensive looms, though with doubts being expressed from Western officials that it could actually be successful, Kiev leaders have also voiced that they fear that any ceasefire would simply allow Russian forces to resupply and fortify their positions. Medvedev additionally explained:

"As long as there is such a power in place, there will be, say, three years of truce, two years of conflict, and everything will be repeated."

But it should be remembered that President Putin has yet to actually issue a formal declaration of war and full military mobilization of society. Pentagon officials have also this week suggested a stalemated battlefield situation will persist.

Medvedev's view on the prospect of negotiations, at a moment both China as well as African leaders are visiting mutual capitals to push for peace, is very bleak:

Negotiations, he said, with "the clown Zelenskyy" were impossible.

"Everything always ends in negotiations, and this is inevitable, but as long as these people are in power, the situation for Russia will not change in terms of negotiations."

Medvedev, who cast himself as a liberal moderniser when he was president from 2008-2012, now presents himself as a fiercely anti-Western Kremlin hawk. Diplomats say his views give an indication of thinking at the top levels of the Kremlin elite.

He also in a fresh interview reiterated his concerns for nuclear escalation, warning that if Ukraine were ever given nukes, Moscow would launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike. This week saw Russia and Belarus sign a deal to formalize plans to station tactical nuclear weapons on Belarusian soil, which President Lukashenko has hinted is a process that's already begun.

"There are irreversible laws of war. If it comes to nuclear weapons, there will have to be a pre-emptive strike," Medvedev said, adding that any possible nukes given to Ukraine would result in "a missile with a nuclear charge coming to them."

"The Anglo-Saxons do not fully realize this and believe that it will not come to this. It will under certain conditions," he stressed. However, there's been no serious known proposal by any top Western officials to actually arm Ukraine with nukes.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
I don't see the conflict going on for years simply because Ukraine will run out of men to fight it. It NATO decides to send in troops that's WW3 and that definitely won't last very long.

Poland will take a chunk out of the northwest, Russia will take Crimea and the Donbass region of the southeast and what's left will be Ukraine and it will be a rump state under the influence of Russia,...much like Belarus.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
Originally Posted by hicountry
The difference plummy, is Zelensky is a nazi.

And you are a nazi sympathizer.

Why is there a moron in this thread that thinks a Jew can be a Nazi ?

If someone murdered 6 million of my brethren I'm certainly not going to join in with them.
Maybe she's in one of those "alternate universes" ?

You post some very stupid schitt, queercountry

HERE.

Change your worldview...try some reality.

Check out UJE (Ukrainian Jewish Encounter.org) of 500,000 jews 150 were made honorary Aryans. The sight explains in detail how jews were active within the nazi various organizations. Including names of the more prominent.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nazi is an ideology, got nothing to do with ethnicity.

Look at Soros. He was a jew, but became a nazi sympathizer during WWII.

He rattled out jews to save his sorry azz.

There are a few nazi sympathizers right here on 24hr.

Last edited by hicountry; 05/26/23.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Very true!

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I don't see the conflict going on for years simply because Ukraine will run out of men to fight it. It NATO decides to send in troops that's WW3 and that definitely won't last very long.

Poland will take a chunk out of the northwest, Russia will take Crimea and the Donbass region of the southeast and what's left will be Ukraine and it will be a rump state under the influence of Russia,...much like Belarus.
I hope you are right.

WW3 seems very likely now. As per the NWO/international bankers, Russia must be destroyed. If our village idiot is told to order nuclear missiles he will do it. Without congressional approval and without warning.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

I hope you are right.

WW3 seems very likely now. As per the NWO/international bankers, Russia must be destroyed. If our village idiot is told to order nuclear missiles he will do it. Without congressional approval and without warning.

Russia has already had its Bolshevik revolution. It won't allow the one occurring in the U.S.A. to come into Russia without going to war.

One is enough for anybody.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Have you fools already forgotten the other 3 previous USSR countries Russia has taken over in the last 20 or so years... Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia. Ukraine was supposed to be #4. Russia, as long as putin is still in place won't stop until all are taken back into their fold. Ukraine should it fall, will show putin that the west will give them a free hand to go ahead and take over the other 11 countries without anyone to try and stop them.

trump was supposed to give it to them...

Phil

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I hope you are right.

Russia has already had its Bolshevik revolution. It won't allow the one occurring in the U.S.A. to come into Russia without going to war.

One is enough for anybody.
Mankind has never made a weapon and not used it. Russia is understanding now if it didn't already that the financiers of the west intend to bring it and the rest of the world under control. Russia is absolutely the wealthiest nation on earth in natural resources. It is the largest nation on earth and is lightly populated. It is a huge prize to be conquered and exploited.

I cannot imagine Russia going down without a fight and it seems the west is intent on making its move to take Russia. If anyone is misapprehending the NWO's willingness to kill half the population of even the whole world they just don't understand. I don't think they would see a downside to even 2/3 of us being dead.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Have you fools already forgotten the other 3 previous USSR countries Russia has taken over in the last 20 or so years... Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia. Ukraine was supposed to be #4. Russia, as long as putin is still in place won't stop until all are taken back into their fold. Ukraine should it fall, will show putin that the west will give them a free hand to go ahead and take over the other 11 countries without anyone to try and stop them.

Phil

Classic leftist propaganda. Go talk that nonsense at Democratic Underground. They like to be lied to.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Mankind has never made a weapon and not used it. Russia is understanding now if it didn't already that the financiers of the west intend to bring it and the rest of the world under control. Russia is absolutely the wealthiest nation on earth in natural resources. It is the largest nation on earth and is lightly populated. It is a huge prize to be conquered and exploited.

I cannot imagine Russia going down without a fight and it seems the west is intent on making its move to take Russia. If anyone is misapprehending the NWO's willingness to kill half the population of even the whole world they just don't understand. I don't think they would see a downside to even 2/3 of us being dead.

Well, I must say...you seem to have a good handle on the situation.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Greyghost

Phil
And what would be the problem for us if Russia ruled that fractious part of the world? The Balkans were always known as the powder keg of Europe. And those "stan" countries could use a bit of control also. The Georgians and Chechens haven't been exactly peaceful when left to their own devices have they?

Again, what interest do we have over there?

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Propaganda to you and your kind, which is understandable... but the truth is all of Europe already knows it to be true!

Phil

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Have you ever considered the chance that you may be wrong...I have, and I think you are.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ah, another nazi sympathizer.

Behind the curtain, European countries are telling the gay actor to stop the war and negotiate.

Being from a communist state, I'm not surprised you are that ignorant as to the facts.

Page 113 of 150 1 2 111 112 113 114 115 149 150

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (10Glocks, 1badf350, 1minute, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 007FJ, 59 invisible), 2,340 guests, and 1,212 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,033
Posts18,500,592
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.