Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 114 of 150 1 2 112 113 114 115 116 149 150
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Sure they are, in your mind... that's why they are giving them all the high tech tanks, artillery, long range cruise missiles and now the F-16's, not to mention making sure they are converted to handle all the newest ordinance...

Phil

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ever hear of the Minsk Agreement ?

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
{lol}, you can't make up your mind which way you want to float, can you? That agreement was ignored back in 2014 when it should have been honored just as if they belonged to NATO. Big mistake on our part. But nowhere in that agreement does it say that Ukraine should stand by and just let Russia invade and occupy their country and they should just lay down for it. And believe me, THEY WON'T....

Phil

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Greyghost
{lol}, you can't make up your mind which way you want to float, can you? That agreement was ignored back in 2014 when it should have been honored just as if they belonged to NATO. Big mistake on our part. But nowhere in that agreement does it say that Ukraine should stand by and just let Russia invade and occupy their country and they should just lay down for it. And believe me, THEY WON'T....

Phil
People that voted California into it's current state are difficult to take seriously.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
But nowhere in that agreement does it say that Ukraine should stand by and just let Russia invade and occupy their country and they should just lay down for it. And believe me, THEY WON'T....

Phil
Great.
I'm wholeheartedly in favor of them fighting to the last man, and killing plenty of Russians along the way.
I'm in favor if them doing it without our Treasury and manpower.

Last edited by NH K9; 05/26/23.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by NH K9
But nowhere in that agreement does it say that Ukraine should stand by and just let Russia invade and occupy their country and they should just lay down for it. And believe me, THEY WON'T....

Phil
Great.
I'm wholeheartedly in favor of them fighting to the last man, and killing plenty of Russians along the way.

How do you feel about over 20,000 American troops on the Ukraine border? Should the US enter the war and escalate it? If the did would you go over and fight with your military age family members?

Last edited by ribka; 05/26/23.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
May come to that, should they fall, so will NATO and the EU won't want anything to do with us... now that would give Russia, China and trump a free hand.

Phil

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by ribka

Phil
Great.

How do you feel about over 20,000 American troops on the Ukraine border? Should the US enter the war and escalate it? If the did would you go over and fight with your military age family members?
I would think the 'without our treasury and manpower' statement would cover that, no?

Last edited by NH K9; 05/26/23.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
For the ignorant southern California types, the Minsk Agreement was to let the donbas vote for who they wanted to align to...Russia or Ukraine.

Of course is was a sham, and the west had no intention of honoring it.

Post 2014, the Ukrainian nazis, who you support, began slaughtering Russian speaking civilians in the Donbas.

You have no idea as to the history of Ukraine...zero.

Now, you and your ilk want to start WWIII by trying to conquer Russia. The war isn't about Ukraine or freedom, it's about taking over a nuclear power state.

All you neocons think if you remove putin, you can just waltz right into Moscow for a ticker tape parade. I got news for you, the people in line to take over would just as soon nuke Kiev to send a message.

How'd regime change work out in other places ?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Have you fools already forgotten the other 3 previous USSR countries Russia has taken over in the last 20 or so years... Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia. Ukraine was supposed to be #4. Russia, as long as putin is still in place won't stop until all are taken back into their fold. Ukraine should it fall, will show putin that the west will give them a free hand to go ahead and take over the other 11 countries without anyone to try and stop them.

trump was supposed to give it to them...

Phil

Who gives a flying phuqe you GD idiot? I wouldn’t care if Russia rolled all the way to the English Channel. Couldn’t be any worse than the Eurofags in charge now. Only a completely brain dead moron would think any of this is worth risking a nuclear war. You are truly too stupid to pour piss out of a boot.

Last edited by JoeBob; 05/26/23.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Joebob got it nailed.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
May come to that, should they fall, so will NATO and the EU won't want anything to do with us... now that would give Russia, China and trump a free hand.

Phil
You guys need to get your story straight.

Is the Russian military so incapable that they can't even beat Ukraine, or are they an invincible force poised to take over all of Europe?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dassa

Phil
You guys need to get your story straight.

Is the Russian military so incapable that they can't even beat Ukraine, or are they an invincible force poised to take over all of Europe?

LOL.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Only a completely brain dead moron would think any of this is worth risking a nuclear war.

Putin threatens nukes, you pee your pants and appease him.

He counts on people like you, to act like people like you.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
It's called Artemovsk now.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Have you fools already forgotten the other 3 previous USSR countries Russia has taken over in the last 20 or so years... Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia. Ukraine was supposed to be #4. Russia, as long as putin is still in place won't stop until all are taken back into their fold. Ukraine should it fall, will show putin that the west will give them a free hand to go ahead and take over the other 11 countries without anyone to try and stop them.

trump was supposed to give it to them...

Phil

Who gives a flying phuqe you GD idiot? I wouldn’t care if Russia rolled all the way to the English Channel. Couldn’t be any worse than the Eurofags in charge now. Only a completely brain dead moron would think any of this is worth risking a nuclear war. You are truly too stupid to pour piss out of a boot.

These brain dead morons must actually think they won’t in any way be effected by a nuclear conflict with Russia. They must think they are going to watch A bombs going off in Russia on CNN then load the kids up and off to a softball game.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

And fhuge that sawed off POS Zelinksi too

Save our kids - shoot your local drug dealer.
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by plumbum
Only a completely brain dead moron would think any of this is worth risking a nuclear war.

Putin threatens nukes, you pee your pants and appease him.

He counts on people like you, to act like people like you.
Is that any worse than the folks that are crying that we have to stop Russia now, or we'll be fighting them in Toledo?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ribka

Phil
Great.

I would think the 'without our treasury and manpower' statement would cover that, no?

It does and it did….some people are so entrenched in their position for and against involvement in a country that is none of our business that they HAVE to argue even with those whom share the same opinions.

FWIW…. I completely agree with George. Let them kill each other to the last man without one more American dollar and NO AMERICAN LIVES! If any Americans want to fight for Ukraine let the liberals go!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 114 of 150 1 2 112 113 114 115 116 149 150

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 160user, 1badf350, 58 invisible), 2,388 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,044
Posts18,500,842
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.