P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by JoeBob
You are literally too stupid to breath.

I'm not too stupid to spell!

You’ve got to be the dumbest [bleep] on this board.

No, that could be you though.

Last edited by plumbum; 05/27/23.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Plumbdumb is a troll sockpuppet guys.

I am MAGA.
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by plumbum
Only a completely brain dead moron would think any of this is worth risking a nuclear war.

Putin threatens nukes, you pee your pants and appease him.

He counts on people like you, to act like people like you.
Is that any worse than the folks that are crying that we have to stop Russia now, or we'll be fighting them in Toledo?

Nobody is saying that.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Only a completely brain dead moron would think any of this is worth risking a nuclear war.

Is that any worse than the folks that are crying that we have to stop Russia now, or we'll be fighting them in Toledo?

Nobody is saying that.

Yes you are.

Sheesh.

It's your whole premise.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by pat85
These brain dead morons must actually think they won’t in any way be effected by a nuclear conflict with Russia. They must think they are going to watch A bombs going off in Russia on CNN then load the kids up and off to a softball game.

You say that, but Putin is pursuing "escalation to de-escalate," which is a first strike of tactical nuclear weapon(s) to shock everybody into stopping a conflict. NATO is still a MAD adherent.

So it's not us saying there will be limited nuclear war "over there."

It's Putin.

NATO has stated it will retaliate.

Nobody thinks Putin won't then respond, and then off we go to strategic nuclear weapons.

Only a brain-dead moron doesn't understand that.

Putin is the guy threatening nuclear weapons, because his invasion failed.

You're a liar. You're a Satanist.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The NWO cabal keeps antagonizing a nation that has nuclear capabilities, and you have no problem with that. To think Russia should have made a doormat of itself like the USA has done in recent years is plumb stupid.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by RiverRider

The NWO cabal keeps antagonizing a nation that has nuclear capabilities, and you have no problem with that. To think Russia should have made a doormat of itself like the USA has done in recent years is plumb stupid.

They are benefiting monetarily from the death.

I am MAGA.
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Morale is great in Ukie army.l

Ukie CPT shoots his battalion commander in thr head when ordered to the front on a suicide mission. Warning…a bit graphic.

https://southfront.org/ukraine-toda...-ordering-him-to-move-to-front-video-18/

I noticed you decided not to include this part. It could be because it was too much effort to read, or maybe there were no more pictures so you lost interest, or maybe you omitted the part where the website qualifies the authenticity of the video:

'The video was originally published by an unofficial Russian resource around 11:30 p.m. local time. There is a possibility that it is a fake response to the video of the allegedly murdered Russian border guard at a border checkpoint in the Belgorod region of Russia. However, unlike the confirmed fake from Belgorod, there are too many details in this video. The man lying on the ground does not look like an “actor” at all.'

If this video is true, then we are witnessing a new trend among Ukrainian servicemen.'

You are less trustworthy than a Russian propaganda website. Congratulations.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
You're a traitorus POS, Plumdumb. The proof is out on the election fraud and you support the traitorus perpetrators of it.

You are not the low IQ dumbfughk Gayghost is.

The evidence is in on Hunter and PedoBiden on Metabiota and Faukki and Obama shuffling millions to Wuhan for Illegal GOF work on Covid-19 through Echo Health Alliance and like the dimocommie operative scum you are you follow the criminal code of deny and obfuscate.

I didn't lie. I told you the truth was going to come out and your scumbags would go down. How did I know?

Q told us the Patriots are in Control. You just lied and denied the truth.

How many more millions do you want your traitorus buds to steal from us taxpayers from the illegal money laundering in Ukraine. Come on, tell us another lie.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/27/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by RiverRider

No sir, I don't believe in the "NWO Cabal" and I don't believe anybody was antagonizing Putin, and even if he was "antagonized" invading a sovereign country in violation of territorial guarantees deserves international opposition.

Nobody wants Russia to be a doormat. It's the former USSR states who don't want to be doormats to a revanchist Russia, as they were under the Iron Curtain. Putin wants to revisit the geopolitical place and power of the former USSR, and he wants an insulating layer of client vassal states as a buffer and resource around Russia, as was the situation for the USSR.

I understand what he wants and why he wants it, but I also understand that the former Soviet client states don't want that, and they have a right to refuse, the right to ask for help in opposing that, and others have the right to help them in their opposition.

Hatred of Biden and what he represents doesn't mean you have to kiss Putin's rear as a function of thoughtless reflexive opposition.

IC B3

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by jaguartx
You're a traitorus POS, Plumdumb. The proof is out on the election fraud and you support the traitorus perpetrators of it.

Jag, this is a Ukraine thread, the election fraud thread is thataway ==>. As in, somewhere else. Not here. Shall we discuss your professed belief that Obama and George Clooney kidnapped a little girl while the paparazzi were photographing them, rode her around in a speedboat in public, then raped her, killed her, and are ate her while taking more pictures? And you believe somehow those images were made public? FFS man if you want to bring up distractions to discredit somebody, you are toast.

You are not the low IQ dumbfughk....

Thanks?

The evidence is in on Hunter and PedoBiden on Metabiota and Faukki and Obama shuffling millions to Wuhan for Illegal GOF work on Covid-19 through Echo Health Alliance and like the dimocommie operative scum you are you follow the criminal code of deny and obfuscate.

The 'Q" and "Connect the Dots" threads are also thataway ==>. Are you lost?

I didn't lie. I told you the truth was going to come out and your scumbags would go down. How did I know?

Rest assured jag, we all believe that you believe it. Nobody else does, but you go ahead and cope as you must.

Q told us the Patriots are in Control.

No, "Q" isn't telling me anything. You might believe in Q and what is attributed to "Q" but few others do.

You just lied and denied the truth.

And here we see that your belief in Q has become religious. I am now a Q-denier because I disagree with you. That is the same doctrinal model used by the Global Warming cult. If we disagree with their orthodoxy, they discredit and slander us as "deniers."

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by pat85
These brain dead morons must actually think they won’t in any way be effected by a nuclear conflict with Russia. They must think they are going to watch A bombs going off in Russia on CNN then load the kids up and off to a softball game.

You say that, but Putin is pursuing "escalation to de-escalate," which is a first strike of tactical nuclear weapon(s) to shock everybody into stopping a conflict. NATO is still a MAD adherent.

So it's not us saying there will be limited nuclear war "over there."

It's Putin.

NATO has stated it will retaliate.

Nobody thinks Putin won't then respond, and then off we go to strategic nuclear weapons.

Only a brain-dead moron doesn't understand that.

Putin is the guy threatening nuclear weapons, because his invasion failed.

You're a liar. You're a Satanist.

So, now you deem people who disagree with you to be Satanists ipso facto. You really do have quite the messiah complex going on there. Do you think Q or Trump is the Messiah? Are you hoping for divine favor as Jag the Baptist?

Get help. Hopium is a helluva drug.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Shall we discuss your professed belief that Obama and George Clooney kidnapped a little girl while the paparazzi were photographing them, rode her around in a speedboat in public, then raped her, killed her, and are her in

If you're going to take others to task for spelling, at least utilize the correct words in your own posts.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Morale is great in Ukie army.l

Ukie CPT shoots his battalion commander in thr head when ordered to the front on a suicide mission. Warning…a bit graphic.

https://southfront.org/ukraine-toda...-ordering-him-to-move-to-front-video-18/

I noticed you decided not to include this part. It could be because it was too much effort to read, or maybe there were no more pictures so you lost interest, or maybe you omitted the part where the website qualifies the authenticity of the video:

'The video was originally published by an unofficial Russian resource around 11:30 p.m. local time. There is a possibility that it is a fake response to the video of the allegedly murdered Russian border guard at a border checkpoint in the Belgorod region of Russia. However, unlike the confirmed fake from Belgorod, there are too many details in this video. The man lying on the ground does not look like an “actor” at all.'

If this video is true, then we are witnessing a new trend among Ukrainian servicemen.'

You are less trustworthy than a Russian propaganda website. Congratulations.
Less trustworthy than a Russian propaganda website, but you cite that Wagner guy like he always speaks the unvarnished truth.

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
, but you cite that Wagner guy like he always speaks the unvarnished truth.

No, I said he was perhaps the most trustworthy, and most competent.

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by NH K9
Shall we discuss your professed belief that Obama and George Clooney kidnapped a little girl while the paparazzi were photographing them, rode her around in a speedboat in public, then raped her, killed her, and are her in

If you're going to take others to task for spelling, at least utilize the correct words in your own posts.

Ha fair enough

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Nobody is saying that.

Yes you are.

Sheesh.

It's your whole premise.

Sock puppet clown

Jim is right 13 years no activity in
Plumbdumb’s account. Account high jacked by a left wing Obama Biden kook. Most likely tooty

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Y’all gonna cause plumbum to stroke out🤣

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Y’all gonna cause plumbum to stroke out🤣
He'll probably just retreat to fish camp and re resurrect.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
I hope people pushing this schit die. They are traitorous pieces of schit risking our children.

Page 116 of 150 1 2 114 115 116 117 118 149 150

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (1badf350, 1minute, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 007FJ, 1_deuce, 57 invisible), 2,332 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,032
Posts18,500,580
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.