Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
A Right, by definition, does not need permission to exercise it.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
He is FBI, groomed by his father since childhood.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I seriously hope I never meet up with David Hogg. I'd end up in jail for sure for punching him in the mouth. Anyway, the following is something I wrote during the donnybrook about Jim Zumbo's rant on AR15s. It deals with the Second Amendment.

OK, lets discuss the 2nd Amendment. Good idea. It is my carefully considered opinion that the KEY WORD is MILITIA.

1. The Militia Act of 1792. One year after the Second Amendment was added to the Constitution, Congress passed a law defining the militia. The Militia Act of 1792 declared that all free male citizens between the ages of 18 and 44 were to be members of the militia. Furthermore, every citizen was to be armed. The act stated:
"Every citizen...[shall] provide himself with a good musket, a sufficient bayonet and belt, two spare flints...."

The Militia Act of 1792 made no provision for any type of select militia such as the National Guard.

U.S. Senate Subcommittee Report (1982) "In the Militia Act of 1792, the second Congress defined 'militia of the United States' to include almost every free adult male in the United States. These persons were obligated BY LAW (emphasis mine) to possess a [military style] firearm and a minimum supply of ammunition and military equipmemnt....There can be little doubt from this that when the Congress and the people spoke of the a 'militia,' they had reference to the traditional concept of the entire populace capable of bearing arms, and not to any formal group such as what is today called the national Guard."

Current Federal Law: 10 U.S.C. Sec. 311. "The militia of the Untied States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and...under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States.....

Supreme Court: U.S. v. Miller 1939 In this case, the Court stated that, "The Militia comprised of all males physically capable of acting in concert for the common defense...[and that] when called for service, these men were expected to appear bearing arms supplied by themselves AND OF THE KIND IN COMMON USE AT THE TIME. (emphasis mine)
(BTW, Miller lost in court because he did not show up. It was never taken into account that his no show was because he had passed away.)*

More on Title 10 of the U.S. Code

UNITED STATES CODE
TITLE 10 - ARMED FORCES
Subtitle A - General Military Law
PART I - ORGANIZATION AND GENERAL MILITARY POWERS
CHAPTER 13 - THE MILITIA

Sec. 311. Militia: composition and classes

(a)The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 302, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.

(b) The classes of the militia are -

(1) the organized militia which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia;
and

(2) The unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or of the Naval Militia.

Now it took me all of about ten minutes to find all that information. Just go to the Gun Owners of America's website and look for their firearms fact sheet. There's 24 pages of good information there.

I plan on making copies of the above and sending each of my representatives their own personal copy. Feel free to do the same. Maybe, if they get flooded with as many letters with the above as Zumbo's sponsers did on his major foot in mouth problem, the idiots just might get a message. Leave our guns alone.
Paul B.

*I have since learned that Miller's death was later considered a homocide. Was dot gov involved????
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by ironbender
Maybe edit thread title.

just maybe...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
When David Hogg was a baby before he could talk he spit sh*t out of his mouth, with normal babies it comes out there anus. He is 20 something now and is still spitting sh*t out of his mouth if this happened to you, you would be an angry young male too. He needs to shut up and force the sh*t out of the other end like normal people. Seems simple enough to me.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by bluefish
Why do these people always look so angry and unhappy?

Psychopathy and narcissism. They are mentally ill.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/25/left-wing-extremism-linked-to-psychopathy-narcissism-study/

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Who is he and who cares what he/she/it thinks?

1Minute
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why would anyone GAF who he is or what he thinks?

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Reposting this garbage gives him credibility.

Don't.

He is literally a nothing, a nobody, and frankly I don't care what he has to say.

Let this thread die and stop reposting this garbage.

Start one on taking your kids hunting or fishing or something positive.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Ask BuzzH. Why he supports this anti gun doooosch bag

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
He has a funny shaped noggin.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

With a little effort it could get funnier.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Must be from the prolonged constriction of his anal cavity.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Anti right of self defense - Check.
Pro abortion - Check.
Homosexual - Check.

Basically, Hogg hates life.
Well then he should consider doing something to end his pain.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When they ratified the Bill of Rights the accepted definition of the militia was every able bodied male above the age of 16 and every able bodied female that had been affiliated with one of the colonial militias. The definition of well regulated when they ratified the Bill of Rights was to be well trained in something. Ergo the 2nd amendment actually requires all eleigible member for the militia to be allowed to own weapons so they can become proficient in the use of those weapons.

I for one would love to punch that punk in the throat.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
AB2506 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

Every time, right?
i think it has something to do with their being angry and unhappy.

I think that deep down, everyone wants to be normal and they know that a homosexual lifestyle is not normal.

AB2506 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Sorry for the title screw up.

Too late to edit.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Scalia in Heller said this quote from the Georgia Supreme Court perfectly summarized the operative clause of the 2nd Amendment:
“The right of the whole people, old and young, men, women and boys, and not militia only, to keep and bear arms of every description, and not such merely as are used by the militia, shall not be infringed, curtailed, or broken in upon, in the smallest degree; and all this for the important end to be attained: the rearing up and qualifying a well-regulated militia, so vitally necessary to the security of a free State. Our opinion is, that any law, State or Federal, is repugnant to the Constitution, and void, which contravenes this right, originally belonging to our forefathers…District of Columbia et al. v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570, 612-13 (2008)

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

It pays

NRA Endowed Patron Life Benefactor
GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I can’t stomach that smarmy, egotistical little azzhole.
I can’t imagine anybody wanting to listen to his crap.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1OntarioJim, 204guy, 67 invisible), 2,601 guests, and 1,161 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,812
Posts18,477,605
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.