Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
What can you do?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Kill them.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Zero.

My family is all pretty “hardcore” Constitutional Conservatives. My immediate family and going back as far as my grandparents, great aunts and uncles and my cousins.

I have no idea further back than that but would assume that they weren’t libs either.

My parents and grandparents, aunts and uncles all made talking American history, our Constitution especially 2A, freedom over security, being politically incorrect, and similar issues frequent talking points at every family get together.

I tried to find the video clip but apparently I didn’t save it of my Uncle trash taking while my cousin recorded him ripping a ragtag antifa group participating in a parade. Calling them [bleep], bitches and everything else that he could come up with until the police asked him to dial it down a bit because he was making a scene and there were kids present.

A few FFL dealers, a couple old school country preachers that had zero issue calling out queers, gun grabbers or any other leftist teachings, nearly all preppers and some confederate Civil War reenactors that still fly confederate flags and paint everything from mailboxes to houses Rebel Gray despite growing up in Michigan. Definitely not lib.

So far marrying and kids with a lib hasn’t happened in my family.

We’re a bunch of all blue eyed English/German/Irish/Scotch/Swedes happy to hold onto guns and Bibles.

Posting this made me realize how conservative and Lilly white my family is. I’m not aware of any libs or brown eyed family members on either side going back at least three generations.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Got an aunt and her husband who worked for the epa 30 some years. I just avoid them

there is no man more free than he who has nothing left to lose --unknown--
" If it bleeds we can kill it" Conan The Barbarian
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Liberalism is so close to Communism that it's damn nigh impossible to tell them apart!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 1beaver_shooter
Got an aunt and her husband who worked for the epa 30 some years. I just avoid them
People who "think" the FBI is corrupt have no clue until they realize what the EPA is.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Liberalism is so close to Communism that it's damn nigh impossible to tell them apart!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liberalism are just Marxist/Communists nothing more

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
What can you do?

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jwp475

Liberalism are just Marxist/Communists nothing more

Sharpskhunt is too GD stupid to figure that out.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

L
las Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Got a SIL who says she is "a little bit Liberal"

Her fav TV show is that Lying Lesbian Bitch, Rachael Madcow.

Brother is no better. He once pontificated that the only reason to have a handgun is to kill people.

My youngest brother replied, " Maybe so. If killing time comes around, though, I want to be sure to have one!".

LMAO!

Last edited by las; 05/27/23.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Yes……not a damn (legal) thing you can do! The only thing I can do is pretend they do not exist! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I have a niece that went off to college and came back completely brainwashed. She got a BS advertising degree and can't find a job in that field. So she slings coffee at Starbucks. Typical LIB moron that thinks it is the GOP's fault she cant get a job in her degree field and so she thinks you and I should pay off her $80K student loans. I tried to tell her the degree she was going after was worthless but it went iin one ear and out the other. After all I was just a Navy Chief at the time so what the hell did I know about college?

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MAC
I have a niece that went off to college and came back completely brainwashed. She got a BS advertising degree and can't find a job in that field. So she slings coffee at Starbucks. Typical LIB moron that thinks it is the GOP's fault she cant get a job in her degree field and so she thinks you and I should pay off her $80K student loans. I tried to tell her the degree she was going after was worthless but it went iin one ear and out the other. After all I was just a Navy Chief at the time so what the hell did I know about college?

Talking about yourself is a sure way to get a young person's attention.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
If we have/had any libs in the family, im pretty sure its not something a little Biden-time cant fix.

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
What can you do?

You can disagree with them. Depending on the particulars, you can maintain a relationship, or not. Don’t lose sleep over someone else’s issues. And, yes, be polite at required family functions. They probably think YOU’RE the A-hole. No need to prove them right.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not any close family. I am not sure where some cousins are. We have grown up and I just don't see them. But I have to say I agree with WMR.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
A lot of my inlaws are just Luke warm fence sitting Republicans. They say things like Trump is too divisive and too far right but you never hear them talk about how divisive and extreme Biden has been. Biden has sicked the full force of the federal government after any Trump supporters and labeled us all worse than the terrorist group he helped create and fund known as isis.

They are just lazy intellectually and buy the leftist narrative. They don't recognize that the media turns anyone on the right who wins into an extremist. They are naive thinking if we just put in someone more moderate we can all get along and don't recognize just how extreme the left really is. Sort of like Bush trying to do the compassionate conservative thing and trying to buy votes. They still demonized him and hated him no matter how much of a war mongering leftist type globalist he was and no matter how much funding he gave their social programs.

I'm tired of Luke warm fence sitters who don't understand what is at stake and call true conservatives too extreme. You are either for conservative principles or you are not. Don't let the left bully you into moving their way. They are the extremists. Someone needs to just list out what conservative principles are and people need to get behind them unapologetically. Free speach, freedom of religion, the right to defend yourself, the right to privacy, a fair justice system, promotion of family values, doing what it takes to keep crime down, protecting innocent lives, avoiding war when possible and fighting to decisively win when confronted with evil. There is more that can be added but if you agree with most of these and then vote Democrat you are an ignorant overly emotional moron.

The fact that their are members of this forum that voted for Biden still amazes me. So does the fact that conservatives family members won't support Trump because he might hurt the lefts feelers. Guess what the left doesn't give a damn about your feelers just look at how they stole the last election with the help of lying top Federal officials and put into place one of the most corrupt and dishonest people in American political history.

He just eats ice cream and sniffs little girls while stumbling around and the left asks like we are terrorists because we wonder whose really in charge. The Biden debacle has proven to many of us once and for all that there are evil things taking place in American politics and our republic is dead. We the people are not in control and are realizing we don't even really know who is.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 05/27/23.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

There are No Liberals..

There only Marxist, Maoist and their Sympathizer's…

The long gone Liberals were Human these one’s Ain’t..

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 68 invisible), 2,494 guests, and 1,343 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,446
Posts18,470,969
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.