Hop To
Page 10 of 45 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 44 45
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Judman
Not even close to the same. Again, you must or know someone that owns large tracts of land in Idaho?

Not even close. But I do value the American way of life, our Constitution, and the protections from takings within.

One does not have to personally gain from a viewpoint to recognize right from wrong.

Now, how many arguing for this bullschitt "corner crossing" do not personally intend to gain from it?
👍👍👍👍

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
While we’re whinning and crying, now read closely and comprehend. I own property on the north fork of the newaukum river in Lewis County Washington. Now follow along. The river splits my property almost in half. I’ve owned this property for almost 20 years. My property ends at the high water mark. I have folk’s fish, kyak, look for rocks etc year round In my yard and they’re not 1 fuucking thing I can do about it. Do I care?? Fuuck no I don’t care, had to pick up some worm containers before, as long as folks are enjoying the outdoors and not [bleep] in my yard, have fun👊🏻
That is because anything below the high water mark in any stream is public access and has been since time immemorial.

Far different matter than trying to get old laws overturned and reinterpreted.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by BuzzH
[

Camera on the cell phone doesn't need cell coverage to record an unruly landowner. I don't live in an episode of Yellowstone, neither do most landowners. Enough with the stupid drama talk.
How can I put this in single syllable words so you can understand.

If one walks into a hunter's, (oh strike that. two syllables) man's camp and tries to push him out. Most men will not leave with out the laying on of hands. Or show of lethal force. Either is justification for lethal self defense.

Oh Hell, all kinds of syllables in that last sentence.

When was the last time you used lethal force while being pushed out of your camp on public land?

Pics or it didn't happen.

Your problem here is like many posting on this thread, nothing a loser hates more than a winner.

The real problem is many have no use for a con-man.

And you are the fugging idiot that said Eshelman was trying to push hunters off of public land.

I am saying, that ain't likely to happen as most hunters just happen to be carrying lethal weapons, and would be fully justified in their use.

There are examples of Eshelman trying to push people off public land.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
And my original statement, That would be a good way to die!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
While we’re whinning and crying, now read closely and comprehend. I own property on the north fork of the newaukum river in Lewis County Washington. Now follow along. The river splits my property almost in half. I’ve owned this property for almost 20 years. My property ends at the high water mark. I have folk’s fish, kyak, look for rocks etc year round In my yard and they’re not 1 fuucking thing I can do about it. Do I care?? Fuuck no I don’t care, had to pick up some worm containers before, as long as folks are enjoying the outdoors and not [bleep] in my yard, have fun👊🏻
That is because anything below the high water mark in any stream is public access and has been since time immemorial.

It's been law since 1885 that no person can prevent another from entering public land.

https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?path=/prelimtitle43/chapter25&edition=prelim#:~:text=No%20person%2C%20by%20force%2C%20threats,tract%20of%20public%20land%20subject

IC B2

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Nothing quite like talking round and round in circles.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Nope not really. You continue to avoid my question of, do you or one of your buddies own land that blocks “public land”. Pretty simple question

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oh, and check out the “Willapa river” since you think “all rivers” allow access

Ain’t easy havin pals.
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Strop10

It's been law since 1885 that no person can prevent another from entering public land.

https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?path=/prelim@title43/chapter25&edition=prelim#:~:text=No%20person%2C%20by%20force%2C%20threats,tract%20of%20public%20land%20subject
And again, you don't have to let them cross your land to do so.

circle, circle, circle

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I

Nope not really. You continue to avoid my question of, do you or one of your buddies own land that blocks “public land”. Pretty simple question
I said NO! I can see how an unselfish interest might be hard for many to understand.

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?path=/prelim@title43/chapter25&edition=prelim#:~:text=No%20person%2C%20by%20force%2C%20threats,tract%20of%20public%20land%20subject
And again, you don't have to let them cross you land to do so.

circle, circle, circle

And no one set foot on private land.

Awhile ago you were trying to claim the law referenced was referring to private land which it does not.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Oh, and check out the “Willapa river” since you think “all rivers” allow access
Is this "river" somehow excluded from the navigable waters act? I will have to take your word for it without further research.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I dunno, I thought “all” rivers were included. Can’t wait to piss off outfitters in Wyoming next year!!👊🏻😘

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Most that are crying will stay home, yet again next year. It’s really not worth it!!

Ain’t easy havin pals.
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
And no one set foot on private land.

Awhile ago you were trying to claim the law referenced was referring to private land which it does not.

Read it again.
This section shall not be held to affect the right or title of persons, who have gone upon, improved, or occupied said lands under the land laws of the United States, claiming title thereto, in good faith. be held to affect the right or title of persons, who have gone upon, improved, or occupied said lands under the land laws of the United States, claiming title thereto, in good faith.
let's simplify it to its core.
This section shall not...affect the right or title of persons,....,claiming title....to... lands under the land laws of the United State

Simply put, you may not infringe upon privately held lands to reach public land behind.

First it will be "corner crossings" which has been settled law for over 100 years. Next the communists will want to seize tracts of private land to build roads into public lands where no "corner crossing" exists.

I seem to remember some such lawsuits have already happened.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Simply put now, quit leaching off the government tit, purchase the land or shut the fuuck up.😘

Ain’t easy havin pals.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Well, while the cuunts that will never hunt out west bitch, piss, moan and pick at buzz, I thank buzz, the bha, everyone that donated to the cause, and the Missouri 4.

The miserable fuucks that do nothing but bitch and whine, keep it up, “back east” is a great place for you cuunts.👊🏻😘

I can’t find one thing to disagree with!

Meanwhile if the price of the lease on 300 acres or 1000 acres or 3000 acres of arid, junkyard, wasteland goes up there is a huge sympathetic response. Deny the rightful owners access to their property by harassment, intimidation and other childish and illegal means and be hailed as a hero. I don’t get the illogic involved or the mental masturbation needed to reach such a ridiculous conclusion….thankfully their “opinion” is WRONG and they are now easily ignored.

More threads on high fenced leases keeping “game” in and more threads on feeders oughta get us Western boys falling in line…..😂😂

ALL PUBLIC LAND SHOULD BE ACCESSIBLE! The Eshelman’s and other worthless detritus like them hopefully find where skid row is and settle in for their future since they can no longer make millions stealing from the public through intimidation and illegal restrictions.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Same sentiment: pay for access, or shut the fugg up.

We can already hear the screams if .gov were to start selling any of these tracts for their true value as ag/grazing/forest ground.

That is certainly not politically expedient. But the ranchers would jump on the offer in a heartbeat.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
So maybe until you hunt Wyoming, or , hopefully this comes to Idaho, which I’m sure it will, stfu. Everyone bitches about private ground, outfitters etc, this just cut a buncha acciilles heals..

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Well, while the cuunts that will never hunt out west bitch, piss, moan and pick at buzz, I thank buzz, the bha, everyone that donated to the cause, and the Missouri 4.

The miserable fuucks that do nothing but bitch and whine, keep it up, “back east” is a great place for you cuunts.👊🏻😘

I can’t find one thing to disagree with!

Meanwhile if the price of the lease on 300 acres or 1000 acres or 3000 acres of arid, junkyard, wasteland goes up there is a huge sympathetic response. Deny the rightful owners access to their property by harassment, intimidation and other childish and illegal means and be hailed as a hero. I don’t get the illogic involved or the mental masturbation needed to reach such a ridiculous conclusion….thankfully their “opinion” is WRONG and they are now easily ignored.

More threads on high fenced leases keeping “game” in and more threads on feeders oughta get us Western boys falling in line…..😂😂

ALL PUBLIC LAND SHOULD BE ACCESSIBLE! The Eshelman’s and other worthless detritus like them hopefully find where skid row is and settle in for their future since they can no longer make millions stealing from the public through intimidation and illegal restrictions.

Hell ya, we’re seeing the big timber companies fuuckin us now as you know

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Page 10 of 45 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 44 45

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 75 invisible), 2,578 guests, and 1,360 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,515
Posts18,509,462
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.