E
I don’t see how buzzy is a fugkin hero regardless

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by earlybrd

Not surprising from an eastern flatlander who will never set foot In Wyoming on a hunt or able to find a corner.

Wyoming isn’t some holler up on the deer lease.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Just because I like throwing gas on fire, what are people's thoughts on:

Airspace----how high AGL should private ownership go? Should commercial airlines at 30,000 feet get ROWs to cross private?

How about NAD 83 vs WGS 84, VS other coordinate systems. I believe most federal and state agencies utilize NAD 83 but WGS 84 seems to be the default system used by GPSs. Usually there is only about 36" difference between the systems, but that is enough for disagreement whether someone is trespassing or not. In some areas there can be somewhat substantial differences between coordinates using the different systems. I have seen it vary 20 yards in some places that I am familiar with and I wouldn't doubt it is quite a bit more elsewhere, though I guess my mapping software my actually be at fault vs the datum.

Let's also not forget that coordinates change over time for objects which are fixed in the ground.

GO!

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by losttrail60

Not surprising from an eastern flatlander who will never set foot In Wyoming on a hunt or able to find a corner.

No deer lease here nor flat land and I know where my corners are have no desire to visit Wyoming GF yourself🤣

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Somebody asked about trespass and signage.

Don't know about Wyoming. Do know about Id. For quite some time it has been completely and totally against the law to trespass upon any private ground while hunting or fishing.
A first conviction of trespass on private property carries a mandatory one-year revocation of hunting/fishing/trapping licenses in addition to misdemeanor fine and seizure of animals taken on private property.

This is a misdemeanor charge and the person may be fined up to $1000.00 dollars, six months in jail, or both.

There is no requirement for signage or fence. Even on unfenced open range or timber lands, it is the hunter's duty to know exactly where the private property lines are.

This law has been adopted since the use of GPS and mapping programs have become ubiquitous.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B2

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

No deer lease here nor flat land and I know where my corners are have no desire to visit Wyoming GF yourself🤣
I guarantee I could get your ass lost in a fugkin holler lost as hell don’t fugk with hillbillies 🤣🤣🤣👍👍🤣🤣🤣

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B

Opinions vary...and not all hero's wear capes.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by T_Inman

Airspace----how high AGL should private ownership go? Should commercial airlines at 30,000 feet get ROWs to cross private?

How about NAD 83 vs WGS 84, VS other coordinate systems. I believe most federal and state agencies utilize Nad 83 but WGS 84 seems to be the default system used by GPSs. Usually there is only about 36" difference between the systems, but that is enough for disagreement whether someone is trespassing or not. In some areas there can be somewhat substantial differences between coordinates using the different systems. I have seen it vary 20 yards in some places that I am familiar with and I wouldn't doubt it is quite a bit more elsewhere, though I guess my mapping software my actually be at fault vs the datum.

Let's also not forget that coordinates change over time for objects which are fixed in the ground.

GO!

Wyoming state law is pretty clear on airspace, title 10 statute IIRC. In that law all it states that the height of flight is meaningless unless it someone doesn't allow the owner to enjoy normal activities on his land. That's it.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by BuzzH

Opinions vary...and not all hero's wear capes.
Apple tree limb pulled yours off buzzy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by BuzzH

Opinions vary...

Not on the 'fire.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
🤣🤣

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Hey buzz your bf don’t like capes either 🤣🤣🤣🤣

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]facebook photos hosting

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I mean, golly-fugkin'-geewhizz, she did manage to assemble her team and start a GoGullible account and convince a handful of idiots to contribute to her "cause."

And then she managed to spend those idiot's money in defense of four "guys" from Missouzrah to be able to hop a fence in Wyoming so they can shoot some deers.

If that ain't a waste of life, what is?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

calls4cum would have had six people in her graduating class.

If she graduated.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Flave is back from another failed rehab.

Remember when you got locked up for that domestic?

Ohh almost forgot I ran into a couple guys in PJs that know you

Fuggg man we had some laughs at your expense. Maybe I will post some of the stories.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Ohh almost forgot I ran into a couple guys in PJs

What a surprise.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Regarding airspace, I believe the courts have already ruled that air space is public as long as it doesn’t interfere with the private ground use or something like that.

On coordinates, every game warden/sheriff I’ve talked to has said whatever On-X, Go Hunt, GAIA etc shows is what they would enforce.

There is a weird corner we found that gives us access to a bunch of public ground surrounded by private. I called the LO and told him I would be going in there to hopefully avoid a conflict. The conversation didn’t go well so I called the warden and sheriff and explained to them that the LO said that both On-X and GAIA was wrong and that his fence corners were correct which would have blocked all access. Both had ON-X and after I sent them a waypoint they said all they had to enforce was On-X and to go ahead.

After a tense first meeting with the LO, we have became pretty good friends and he lets us park just inside his gate and cross ~1 mile of his deeded to access the public which saves us a good climb and ~1/2 mile. If we kill something he lets us drive the road to the public where his road ends.

Originally Posted by T_Inman

How about NAD 83 vs WGS 84, VS other coordinate systems. I believe most federal and state agencies utilize NAD 83 but WGS 84 seems to be the default system used by GPSs. Usually there is only about 36" difference between the systems, but that is enough for disagreement whether someone is trespassing or not. In some areas there can be somewhat substantial differences between coordinates using the different systems. I have seen it vary 20 yards in some places that I am familiar with and I wouldn't doubt it is quite a bit more elsewhere, though I guess my mapping software my actually be at fault vs the datum.

GO!

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Ohh almost forgot I ran into a couple guys in PJs

What a surprise.
Were they looking for corners 🤣flatlanders from the east 🤦‍♂️

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Flave is back from another failed rehab.

Remember when you got locked up for that domestic?

Ohh almost forgot I ran into a couple guys in PJs that know you

Fuggg man we had some laughs at your expense. Maybe I will post some of the stories.

Boomer alert callnum can’t remember his log info to his callnum account. Ask your grandkids to help you recover your lost pw gramps. Do it before sunset after that you boomers go into total confusion. They call it sundown syndrome.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Page 18 of 45 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 44 45

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 56 invisible), 2,604 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,517
Posts18,509,595
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.