Campfire Tracker
G
Pretty ashamed of Calgary though. GD

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by greydog
Pretty ashamed of Calgary though. GD

You should be more ashamed of Edmonton voters, 1 seat total.

May God Bless all the people that voted in the Rural Areas of Alberta!

This gentleman won in Edmonton last night for the NDP and I am sure that if it were up to him we would have Sharia Law in Alberta right quick. He, with his family below.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by KillerBee; 05/30/23.

KB

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Glad the UCP pulled this one off. It will be interesting to see how the next 4 years develop and if Smith can win back seats in the larger urban areas. If she can make inroads in those then we are good. I have argued with several people that she was fighting an uphill battle with the press --- all negative on Smith no mention on Notley's failed history. The following tweet copied from another forum sums up what I seen in the run up to this election. I expect she will have to continue to fight the press while the darling Ms Notley will only take pre screened questions from preapproved reporters / organizations.

Bushels per acre Twitter account put this out.

Everyone that is so impressed that the NDP gained seats is a moron.
Danielle Smith is the story here, but of course it’s ignored.
You have someone who didn’t even hold a seat but had a controversial talk radio show. She was essentially kicked off radio for her viewpoints.
Then she ran for premier after Kenney called for a leadership review.
Half of conservatives were sceptical of her for crossing the floor so she had to run against those odds.
She had to run against Kenneys executive team, she won.
She then had 7 months to do anything as premier while the entire Trudeau paid media vilified her every single day.
Every union ran against her. Every university ran against her. Doctors slandered her. They tried to destroy her, they couldn’t.
She had to stop her campaign to focus on fires while Notley ran a slam campaign across the province.
They tried to say she broke the law, they tried to make her look like a villain. It didn’t work.
Conservatives rallied, rural Alberta rallied, people were vigilantly debunking the media lies. We spread the truth as much as possible.
The establishment hates her, they hate us and against all odds she won.
The story here isn’t the NDP, the NDP had the election to lose and they did. The miracle story here is the person who refused to bow to the mob, to fall in line with Trudeau and the media, to become part of the establishment, the story here is Danielle Smith.
Alberta is back, we have 4 years to turn this place into the most prosperous place on the planet and at the same time correct as much corruption and deception as possible.
Alberta needs to set the tone for Canada and rally all provinces to stand up for themselves, we are all Albertans. History is being made.
Let’s Fing. Go.

Hugh
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by HughW
Alberta needs to set the tone for Canada and rally all provinces to stand up for themselves, we are all Albertans. History is being made.
Let’s Fing. Go.

100% correct HughW, as far as I am concerned Smith should run for Prime Minister, immediately, without any hesitation.

KB

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Very happy with the results last night, it is good use of my time listening to the butthurt media LOL.
I watch the news here and it got about 20 seconds of coverage, then.....in other news LOL

Listening to the morons cry about climate change,,, and now were fugged laugh

N
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
N
Thank you Alberta voters. Very good news.

Nick

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I live in Redmonton and the person elected in our riding is confirmation that you can dress a clown up in orange and they will be elected here. Just no qualifications, treats everything as a joke and if you are not NDP do not even try to seek his help on an issue. The UCP candidate that ran against him was very qualified and a great resume --- just could not get traction. I would like to see Notley resign as the majority of support for the NDP is on her coat tails .

Hugh
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 673
Very happy with the results last night, it is good use of my time listening to the butthurt media LOL.
I watch the news here and it got about 20 seconds of coverage, then.....in other news LOL

Listening to the morons cry about climate change,,, and now were fugged laugh

CANADIAN NEWS ='s CNN on STEROIDS!

Do yourself a favor and turn it OFF!

KB

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
They need to pull those hair rags all the way over them ugly ass faces......... Yuck!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Conservatives won despite Danielle Smith and her credibility issues. Thinking they would have won many more seats and made more inroads on Edmonton and Calgary if they had ran a more credible and a bit more centrist Candidate.

K
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by bushrat
Conservatives won despite Danielle Smith and her credibility issues. Thinking they would have won many more seats and made more inroads on Edmonton and Calgary if they had ran a more credible and a bit more centrist Candidate.
I'm not too familiar with Alberta politics. Can you please tell me what her credibility issues are?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We don’t need a more centrist candidate leading the conservative party. We need a true blue conservative candidate for that job, and that’s what we’ve got. When are conservatives going to stop pandering to the center-left and realize that they are compromising their values to try and attract voters that are not likely to vote blue, anyway? Is the left trying to put centrist candidates forward? No, and they are proud of it. The lack of in-kind response from the right is responsible for the leftward creep we have witnessed over several decades.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The meltdown is epic.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
We don’t need a more centrist candidate leading the conservative party. We need a true blue conservative candidate for that job, and that’s what we’ve got. When are conservatives going to stop pandering to the center-left and realize that they are compromising their values to try and attract voters that are not likely to vote blue, anyway? Is the left trying to put centrist candidates forward? No, and they are proud of it. The lack of in-kind response from the right is responsible for the leftward creep we have witnessed over several decades.
I like what you say here Jordan.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by scottf270
They need to pull those hair rags all the way over them ugly ass faces......... Yuck!

If I had a gal in my life that looks like them ladies, I would have her wear one of these. That way I could tell everyone that she is beautiful and nobody would be able to dispute my claim.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KB

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
When she led the Wild Rose party which is right of center and split the right wing vote allowing left wing NDP to win. After losing she abandoned the Wild Rose party crossed the floor and joined the UPC and eventually became leader.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
double post

Last edited by bushrat; 05/31/23.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
I'm glad she won, have never voted for anyone but right wing. Just saying if she had more credibility she would have won more seats, she alienated a lot swing voters who don't trust her after she crossed the floor. Lots of people held their nose when voting for her and lots more voted the other way.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 1badf350, 1234, 16penny, 64 invisible), 2,572 guests, and 1,353 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,465
Posts18,471,363
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.