Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by bighunter7x57
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Do you really think the parents wanted their kids to be transgendered? Hell, nobody wants that. But if the child in question is threatening to kill themselves because they feel like they're the wrong gender, well, I feel like many parents would rather not have their child kill themselves.
Nothing like emotional blackmail.

My response? "Go ahead and pull the trigger."
But there are several states that are enacting laws to prevent adults from transitioning into another gender. And again, how exactly does an adult deciding to transition impact you? If their own private insurance that they get through their employer covers it, it's none of your business. And if you think that it's your business because of where the money comes from, may I kindly point you to diabetics that eat McDonalds every day and cancer patients that still smoke?

And the medical system, to every extent that they can, thoroughly vet the people that want to transition to make sure this is really something they want to do. Again, it's not like any child just wakes up one day and decides that they want to be a different gender, just like you didn't wake up one day and decide you are straight. And again, this isn't really harming your freedoms (unless you want to use your religion to be an a$$h*le, but bear in mind that Jesus hung out with prostitutes and all sorts of other sinners).
Oh, I get it. You are saying since there are stupid people out there, we should encourage more people to be stupid. Sounds like a winning formula. Not.

I understand that you see transgendered individuals as being less than human and fully support any attempts to eliminate them from our society, but I think society classifying any individual as being less than human sets a dangerous precedent.

After you're telling them to pull the trigger remark, I do hope for your children's sake that they're all cisgendered straight Christians, lest you disown them or worse. There is no hate quite like Christian love. I left the church and the Christian religion because it's nothing but a hateful religion that wants to control other people according to selected passages out of their holy book. Are you going to stone me for working on the sabbath, or sell your daughter into slavery, or marry a woman to her rapist? All of these can be found in the first five books of the Bible, and bashing babies skulls against the rocks can be found in the Bible in the story of taking over Jericho. Oh, and treating the foreigner as the native born is also found in Leviticus, but heaven knows we don't like those lazy rapists from south of the border.

If Jesus wants a theocratic Judeo-Christian state, he would have established it himself. But since he didn't, I think our job is to love one another and not judge others (especially for crimes that don't impact other people) and let God sort them out. But instead, we use religion as an excuse to kill one another.

Again, you haven't established exactly how a person transitioning to a different gender personally impacts you.

Did you watch the JP video above? You're clueless on the essentials. Stop getting your info from the MSM and start investigating the issue with a critical, analytical cast of mind. Here is another good place to start:

https://www.amazon.com/Irreversible...oding=UTF8&qid=1685473377&sr=8-1

Last edited by Tarquin; 05/30/23.

Tarquin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[quote=bighunter7x57]Spoken like a demon.

How can you talk about charity when you can't even work up the guts to defend the innocent?

Do you even know what it looks like to protect & defend the innocent? How is it done? What does it mean for the evil?

Cuz imploring others to love one another as Jesus commanded them is demonic. Got it.
And what did Jesus tell sinners?

Politics is War by Other Means
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
He told them to go and sin no more.

But why are American Christians so obsessed with sexual sin? Usury (the practice of charging interest) is explicitly banned by the Old Testament. Working on the Sabbath is explicitly banned as well (and anybody so caught should be put to the death). Treating the foreigner differently than the native born is also frowned upon (per Leviticus), and God gives explicit instructions that if a person in debt to you gives you his blanket as collateral for a loan, that you are to return the blanket to him at night lest he gets cold. Are not all sins worthy of death, which is why Jesus died on the cross?

“To give anything less than the best is to sacrifice the gift.” -Steve Prefontaine

Matthew 25:31-46
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

But why are American Christians so obsessed with sexual sin? Usury (the practice of charging interest) is explicitly banned by the Old Testament. Working on the Sabbath is explicitly banned as well (and anybody so caught should be put to the death). Treating the foreigner differently than the native born is also frowned upon (per Leviticus), and God gives explicit instructions that if a person in debt to you gives you his blanket as collateral for a loan, that you are to return the blanket to him at night lest he gets cold. Are not all sins worthy of death, which is why Jesus died on the cross?
If God is such an a$$h*le that he wants to send people to hell on account of what they do in the bedroom (regardless of how they treat others with love and compassion), then I'll go to hell on the principle of the thing.

What's your point? You said you reject God.

Have you done anything about any of the problems you mentioned? Or, since you haven't, is it your strategy to ignore all of them?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"Libertarians"? As in Liberty?

They must be kidding.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What happens to those sinners who refused (differentiated from not being 100% successful) to swear off sinful ways?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

If God is such an a$$h*le that he wants to send people to hell on account of what they do in the bedroom (regardless of how they treat others with love and compassion), then I'll go to hell on the principle of the thing.

What's your point? You said you reject God.

Have you done anything about any of the problems you mentioned? Or, since you haven't, is it your strategy to ignore all of them?

I don't think he rejects God. He says he rejects Christianity but after listening to him, he really rejects Christians and not Christianity because Christians often times will cherry pick passages from the Bible to justify their hatred which goes against the teachings of Jesus. As to those sinners whom Jesus said to go and sin no more in the case of the invalid at Pool of Bethesda, he said stop sinning or something worse may happen to you. I don't think Jesus expected perfection after telling sinners to go and sin no more because he realized that was not possible. John 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His Word is not in us.

2 Kings 2:23-24
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
But why are American Christians so obsessed with sexual sin?

Wrong question.

The correct question is "why is there such a big push to normalize sexual perversity?" If it has to be explained to you like this, I can only either marvel at your inability to think or conclude that you are indded a leftist troll or just a sockpuppet here to stir things up. which is it?

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt.../14432187/delete-my-profile#Post14432187

Rick,

I've figured out how to access my old profile. I'm going to get in there and change some things, including my email. I'd like to delete this profile so that I can update my old profile's email address. Thank you.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nice work, Nugget.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

The movement to manufacture transgendered children out of normal kids who are not actually gender-dysphoric is an aspect of the movement that seeks to transform western culture and society into a Marxist "utopia". But history has shown that Marxist "utopias" always become Marxist tyrannies and despotisms. After all, Marxists murdered 80 million people in the 20th century alone. So, it isn't "Christians obsessed with sexual sin" that is the problem. It's the cultural Marxists who are obsessed with exporting Marxism into western culture (and destroying the moral foundations of the Enlightenment and hence the possibility of human freedom and indeed, life itself) that are the problem. It is very, very telling that you regard as "theocrats" parents (whether Christians, Jews and Atheists) who oppose Marxist's latest effort to subjugate mankind, commencing even with innocent children. Is that an admission by you that God created "Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve" but that you're not happy with it? Whatever it's source, human beings have a nature which is universal. And we know from sad experience that "nature, expelled with a pitchfork, always, always returns." Nature itself is constituted by the generative distinction between male and female. Every human being who has ever existed on the face of this planet came into being in consequence of the sexual union of a male and a female. That there are rare aberrations---instances when individual human beings resist the forms that nature has imposed on them (Aristotle's words) is no argument whatsoever for the non-existence (the refutation) of that non-relative, objective and well-ordered reality that constitutes nature and humanity itself.

Tarquin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BubbaG
I don't think he rejects God. He says he rejects Christianity but after listening to him, he really rejects Christians and not Christianity because Christians often times will cherry pick passages from the Bible to justify their hatred which goes against the teachings of Jesus. As to those sinners whom Jesus said to go and sin no more in the case of the invalid at Pool of Bethesda, he said stop sinning or something worse may happen to you. I don't think Jesus expected perfection after telling sinners to go and sin no more because he realized that was not possible. John 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His Word is not in us.

That's great Bubba. But I want him to explain for himself.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

That's great Bubba. But I want him to explain for himself.

You said "Whats your point? You reject God". If you read his posts throughout the thread you will have your answer. The question was answered before you asked it.

2 Kings 2:23-24
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
I've been led to reject the Christian god based on Christian hypocrisy. Also, if the Christian god is the same god as the Old Testament, I frankly find him to be appalling. Might does not make right. If the god otf the New Testament is different than the god of the Old Testament (as has been hypothesized by many gnostics) I might be able to live with that. Also, I find the whole idea of the Bible being literally true as it is written in English to be ludicrous. No matter what you tell me the last words of Jesus were, there is a Bible verse in the four gospels to prove you wrong. If you wanna take it as the general idea of the thing (Noah survived a great flood, Israel took over the promised land before being conquered by Babylon and then the Roman Empire, and Jesus was god come to earth) being true but not the details literally true word for word, perhaps I could work with that as well (though I don't think the Old Testament god would send himself down to earth to die to alleviate his anger, as based on past history, that'd make him more p***ed off).

As far as anything else, I am vehemently against judging people based on anything other than how they treat their fellow man (and I'm sorry, but that includes all humans), especially those that have done them no wrong but are different than they are. I have more issue with cheating others out of their money and that dislodge others in their quest for more greed than I do with those that do no wrong towards their fellow man (regardless of whether you consider them to be sexual deviants). I'm more interested in whether a person can be kind, fair, and equitable to others and if he can respond equitably (as opposed to going nuclear) when others wrong him. I think the biggest problems in the world today are related to greed and malice rather than how others act in the bedroom or present themselves to others.

“To give anything less than the best is to sacrifice the gift.” -Steve Prefontaine

Matthew 25:31-46
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I've been led to reject the Christian god based on Christian hypocrisy. Also, if the Christian god is the same god as the Old Testament, I frankly find him to be appalling. Might does not make right. If the god otf the New Testament is different than the god of the Old Testament (as has been hypothesized by many gnostics) I might be able to live with that. Also, I find the whole idea of the Bible being literally true as it is written in English to be ludicrous. No matter what you tell me the last words of Jesus were, there is a Bible verse in the four gospels to prove you wrong. If you wanna take it as the general idea of the thing (Noah survived a great flood, Israel took over the promised land before being conquered by Babylon and then the Roman Empire, and Jesus was god come to earth) being true but not the details literally true word for word, perhaps I could work with that as well (though I don't think the Old Testament god would send himself down to earth to die to alleviate his anger, as based on past history, that'd make him more p***ed off).

As far as anything else, I am vehemently against judging people based on anything other than how they treat their fellow man (and I'm sorry, but that includes all humans), especially those that have done them no wrong but are different than they are. I have more issue with cheating others out of their money and that dislodge others in their quest for more greed than I do with those that do no wrong towards their fellow man (regardless of whether you consider them to be sexual deviants). I'm more interested in whether a person can be kind, fair, and equitable to others and if he can respond equitably (as opposed to going nuclear) when others wrong him. I think the biggest problems in the world today are related to greed and malice rather than how others act in the bedroom or present themselves to others.

Your post is shot-through with moral absolutes. Where do they come from? You claim to reject Christianity and the Christian God yet your entire post is an implicit paen to them and you don't even realize it! For example, who or what says that a person's status as a human being constitutes a non-relative basis for us to treat him the same we would want to be treated? (hint: "Do unto others....") If not the Bible, where does that idea come from? You should know since you stated in your post above that it was the moral principle you valued most. Here's another question: since you claim to be a believer in "tolerance" please tell us what is the basis of your moral absolute that tolerance is a non-relative value? And please answer without reference to the Bible or any biblical concept, since you claim to not believe in them. I'll lay my cards on the table: you cannot logically make the case for your moral absolutes without implicit reliance on God, and likely not without reliance on the God of the Bible.

Tarquin
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
61 post since Jan 2020
Good % all about trannies and hate religion on this thread.

3yr gap in its posting history...

Scumball sockpuppet....

Simmering Butthurt from his other ones that have taken some heat more than likely or gotten 86,d...

Switches to this one for reaffirmation/ feel good factor per he is "winning" in his mind....

Blah blah blah.......

0 acceptance/ interaction/ cred in its head will be granted per many solid members....

Only rubes fall for this schit.
Or B types.
Many times one in the same type of member...

Last edited by renegade50; 05/30/23.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

No. You've been led to reject the Christian God based on your own hubris and moral and intellectual confusion. Literally, you don't know whether you're coming or going. Here's another one for you: Who says "might doesn't make right"? Might most assuredly does make right absent some authority higher than "might" (higher than the brute force of numbers) that declares that "just because you can doesn't mean you should". Who or what is that authority, if not God?? Still waiting for you to respond to my previous questions....crickets.

Tarquin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Only this year? A Leopard cannot change its spots.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You said "Whats your point? You reject God". If you read his posts throughout the thread you will have your answer. The question was answered before you asked it.
Apparently you missed this from him:

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As far as anything else, I am vehemently against judging people based on anything other than how they treat their fellow man (and I'm sorry, but that includes all humans), especially those that have done them no wrong but are different than they are...
Then why do you insist on labeling kids who have various developmental, emotional, and psychologic issues and sometimes just plain differences in interests one of the letters of LGBT?
That's what their bullies do.

There is no such thing as L, G, B or T people. Those are horrible accusations when applied to children, and a mis-identification of people who engage in specific behaviors, even if those behaviors are deplorable.

So, you are just a bully, probably even worse than those you think of as bigots because you make your deplorable accusations seem like seductive truths to your targets. You deserve prison far more than they do.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (Big1bud, beefan, 300_savage, BangPop, 907brass, 6 invisible), 1,424 guests, and 828 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,591
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.