Print Thread
Hop To
Page 25 of 45 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 44 45
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
It is pretty simple. Draw two lines on a sheet of paper in a big cross. Easy enough right?

Now start at top left and going clockwise label the four quadrants A, B, C, and D.

A and C are private property. B and D are public.

Now lay a dime on the paper and slide it from D to B without getting onto A or C. Not Possible!

Are you really that dumb?

Of course you can cross at a corner without touching private property, that's exactly what happens in corner crossing. Exactly what Skavdahl concluded in his summary judgement.

Unbelievable how intellectually bankrupt some people are.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by earlybrd
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Idaho Shooter,

Here's your independent study regarding the 8.3 million acres.

A new report by a digital mapping company puts the acreage of public land in Wyoming that’s “corner-locked” at 2.44 million acres, far more than earlier estimates of 404,000 acres.

The April 8 report by onX, estimates 8.3 million acres of public land from the Rockies to the Pacific are inaccessible to the public unless reached by corner crossing. The digital mapping company, whose Global Positioning System app is used by hunters, examined land records from 11 Western states to compile its report.

https://wyofile.com/corner-crossing-report-expands-inaccessible-public-acres-to-8-3m/

For comparison, Yellowstone National Park is about 2.2 million acres, in Wyoming alone hunters and recreationists now have just in Wyoming another 2.4 million acres to utilize.

That's a huge win.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your maturity level suggests you had trouble in school, likely at home as well.

Your complete lack of education, your racist views, inability to behave like an adult is really an indictment of the public school system.

Laughing at your own jokes now? That's sad.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Ole Buzzie going all Wounded Knee.....

I am MAGA.
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by BuzzH
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your complete lack of education, your racist views, inability to behave like an adult is really an indictment of the public school system.

Laffin at you buzzy calling people clowns🤡🤡

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Point your finger at me about banning guns you fugkin k hunt there’s more where that came from

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
And this is pure unadulterated bullschitt, exactly typical for a grifter and conman. The ONLY person to gain benefit from this ruling is the individual who actually hikes his ass in over public ground to the aforementioned corner and subsequently hikes his ass on beyond. The other 339,999,990 people in the nation gain absolutely nothing. But you just keep on telling your lies and taking your fair share of the collection plate.

So now the true colors start coming out. Because you're too lazy to hike, that's the problem? Well, toughen up cupcake and buy some hiking boots.

So says every litigator before he hears the ruling from the appellate court.

Did you read Skavdahl's judgement?

The only thing that can be appealed is whether or not he ruled on the law and if the laws he cited were applicable to the case. For your reference, no judge wants his rulings overturned by a higher court. That's why they cite State and Federal Law and how that law has been applied in the past and how its pertinent to their case.

Please point out the flaws in Judge Skavdahl's application of the law, cited laws, and the applicability of previous court rulings.

The judgement is only 32 pages long. Report back with where you think an appeal would be granted by the 10th circuit, because I'm not seeing anything a higher court could disagree with.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
a short fat road hunter lecturing others on hiking. That's hilarious Buzzy

Can you share yours and John Burns' "Wyoming Mountain ready" work out and diet regime?

step one: go to Walmart and buy few liters of Vodka, NyQuil and wonder bread, Twinkies and corn syrup to dip your wonder bread in and Mountain Dew . Don't forget to pick up extra paddle locks to lock out forest service roads so you have no hunting pressure

Step two; create an account at BHA and praise Ryan Busses and Land Tawney's gun ban lobbies

step three. put yourself in for a fake BHA award for virtue signaling

step four. tell everyone that randy newborn never received and free tags or any compensation for pimping public land hunts to rubes

LOL

And this is pure unadulterated bullschitt, exactly typical for a grifter and conman. The ONLY person to gain benefit from this ruling is the individual who actually hikes his ass in over public ground to the aforementioned corner and subsequently hikes his ass on beyond. The other 339,999,990 people in the nation gain absolutely nothing. But you just keep on telling your lies and taking your fair share of the collection plate.

So now the true colors start coming out. Because you're too lazy to hike, that's the problem? Well, toughen up cupcake and buy some hiking boots.

The only thing that can be appealed is whether or not he ruled on the law and if the laws he cited were applicable to the case. For your reference, no judge wants his rulings overturned by a higher court. That's why they cite State and Federal Law and how that law has been applied in the past and how its pertinent to their case.

Please point out the flaws in Judge Skavdahl's application of the law, cited laws, and the applicability of previous court rulings.

The judgement is only 32 pages long. Report back with where you think an appeal would be granted by the 10th circuit, because I'm not seeing anything a higher court could disagree with.

Last edited by ribka; 05/30/23.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Point your finger at me about banning guns you fugkin k hunt there’s more where that came from

This discussion and case are way out of your wheelhouse. It doesn't involve secret meetings with an imperial wizard, burning crosses, and things like that. Also isn't about blasting ratty whitetails, oversized grouse, and booboo bears out in the 'holler either.

You're in way over your pointed head.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This discussion and case are way out of your wheelhouse. It doesn't involve secret meetings with an imperial wizard, burning crosses, and things like that. Also isn't about blasting ratty whitetails, oversized grouse, and booboo bears out in the 'holler either.

Bring it you fugkin Pygmy k hunt

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by ribka

Can you share yours and John Burns' "Wyoming Mountain ready" work out and diet regime?

step one: go to Walmart and but y few liters of Vodka, NyQuil and wonder bread, Twinkies and corn syrup to dip your wonder bread in and Mountain Dew . Don't forget to pick up extra paddle locks to lock out forest service roads so you have no hunting pressure

Step two; create an account at BHA and praise Ryan Busses and Land Tawney's gun ban lobbies

LOL

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by ribka

LOL

Sure, its called the hiking and know how it takes to kill 83 elk, 128 deer, 78 pronghorn, mountain goat, oryx, muskox, dall, desert, and bighorn sheep, black bears, mountain lions, moose, that kind of thing.

I'll keep posting pictures, so you can live vicariously, its the best you'll ever do.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bring it you fugkin Pygmy k hunt

Hang some pics of your "trout fishing", I need a good laugh.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Sure, its called the hiking and know how it takes to kill 83 elk, 128 deer, 78 pronghorn, mountain goat, oryx, muskox, dall, desert, and bighorn sheep, black bears, mountain lions, moose, that kind of thing.

I'll keep posting pictures, so you can live vicariously, its the best you'll ever do.

Did you use a Wyoming Arms Sendero?

...and their propitiatory 2"/one ounce suppressor?

Damn... if this thread don't keep getting better and better...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Buzz... do like Albuquerque pasta?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Did you use a Wyoming Arms Sendero?

...and their propitiatory 2"/one ounce suppressor?

Damn... if this thread don't keep getting better and better...

Even though Fibka/Tommybot lies that I hate guns, no I did not.

I've used a pretty big variety of Remington, Ruger, Winchester, 03A3 sporterized Springfield, archery, muzzleloader, etc. Lots of various chamberings, .22 magnum, 22-250, 220 swift, .243, 6mm, 25/06, 7-08, 7 RM, 30/06, 300 win, 338 win, 32-40, etc. etc.

Last edited by BuzzH; 05/30/23.
Page 25 of 45 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 44 45

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (2500HD, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 1lesfox, 71 invisible), 2,572 guests, and 1,354 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,515
Posts18,509,484
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.