Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
That is good news.

Waiting for the Democrat ballwasher to show up touting it as a feather in her cap however.

You're a blister...show up after the work is done.

WYBHA made this happen, just like we always do. We do good work, period end of story.

Thanks to all that donated to the GoFundMe...when the final nail is driven into this, all the public land owners will have access to 8.3 million acres of OUR land.

Good on you for the work you put into that.

There are quite a few people who don't donate through GoFundMe, because they are a liberal organization that allowed contributions to bail out rioters who broke the law, but shut down the Kyle Rittenhouse fund when he engaged in legal self-defense.
Paul always sniffs them out.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Listening to Communist propaganda on the 'Fire is NEVER funny.

You still haven't made your case about what part of Skavdahl's recent ruling will be over-turned on appeal and why.

What a great win for outdoor recreationist's opening up 2.44 million acres in Wyoming.
I am not sure what the beef is with you or BHA but you folks did a great service this time and put a wealthy usurper in his place.

Perhaps someone could explain in a short epistle what the issue is with this man and BHA.

Its all jealousy, pure and simple.

Myself and WYBHA took this case on, supported 4 NR hunters and their right to a fair trial and along the way, we opened up 2.44 million acres in Wyoming to legal access.

If its appealed we'll win again in the 10th circuit, Judge Skavdahl's ruling is very solid.

Bottom line the only thing losers hate more than themselves, are winners.

Predictable as the day is long.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

You still haven't made your case about what part of Skavdahl's recent ruling will be over-turned on appeal and why.

What a great win for outdoor recreationist's opening up 2.44 million acres in Wyoming.
I am not sure what the beef is with you or BHA but you folks did a great service this time and put a wealthy usurper in his place.

Perhaps someone could explain in a short epistle what the issue is with this man and BHA.

Myself and WYBHA took this case on, supported 4 NR hunters and their right to a fair trial and along the way, we opened up 2.44 million acres in Wyoming to legal access.

If its appealed we'll win again in the 10th circuit, Judge Skavdahl's ruling is very solid.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

I rest my case, your jealousy and envy are duly noted.

I understand your frustration, you're just outclassed.

Last edited by BuzzH; 05/30/23.
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
This post has gone from bad to worse. Get over it!

Vena dura, ocyus occide, excusas non offer!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Not true. Most of us loved Trump.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Not true. Most of us loved Trump.
👍👍👍

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Sure, its called the hiking and know how it takes to kill 83 elk, 128 deer, 78 pronghorn, mountain goat, oryx, muskox, dall, desert, and bighorn sheep, black bears, mountain lions, moose, that kind of thing.

I'll keep posting pictures, so you can live vicariously, its the best you'll ever do.

Even though Fibka/Tommybot lies that I hate guns, no I did not.

I've used a pretty big variety of Remington, Ruger, Winchester, 03A3 sporterized Springfield, archery, muzzleloader, etc. Lots of various chamberings, .22 magnum, 22-250, 220 swift, .243, 6mm, 25/06, 7-08, 7 RM, 30/06, 300 win, 338 win, 32-40, etc. etc.

The way you described/list big game kills... and the subsequent chambering listing struck me as quite odd.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Sure, its called the hiking and know how it takes to kill 83 elk, 128 deer, 78 pronghorn, mountain goat, oryx, muskox, dall, desert, and bighorn sheep, black bears, mountain lions, moose, that kind of thing.

I'll keep posting pictures, so you can live vicariously, its the best you'll ever do.

I've used a pretty big variety of Remington, Ruger, Winchester, 03A3 sporterized Springfield, archery, muzzleloader, etc. Lots of various chamberings, .22 magnum, 22-250, 220 swift, .243, 6mm, 25/06, 7-08, 7 RM, 30/06, 300 win, 338 win, 32-40, etc. etc.

The way you described/list big game kills... and the subsequent chambering listing struck me as quite odd.

I can see how it would strike someone who doesn't hunt as quite odd, like yourself for instance.

What strikes me as quite odd is why people that don't hunt, post on a hunting forum. Or talk out of their ass about a corner crossing decision that they clearly don't have the first clue about. Again, you're a perfect example.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I hunt quite a bit... in fact I need to go kill a bunch of deer over the next few months (25+/-).

...and although I have killed many with a .22LR or .22 Magnum... I have never considered it a "Big Game" chambering I would list regarding "83 elk, 128 deer, 78 pronghorn, mountain goat, oryx, muskox, dall, desert, and bighorn sheep, black bears, mountain lions, moose."

Frankly Buzz... I consider you a bullchitter...

You will trip up soon enough...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I can see how it would strike someone who doesn't hunt as quite odd, like yourself for instance.

What strikes me as quite odd is why people that don't hunt, post on a hunting forum. Or talk out of their ass about a corner crossing decision that they clearly don't have the first clue about. Again, you're a perfect example.

Or someone who runs down the 24 Hour Campfire on Hunt Talk yet can't seem to stay away.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
I hunt quite a bit... in fact I need to go kill a bunch of deer over the next few months (25+/-).

...and although I have killed many with a .22LR or .22 Magnum... I have never considered it a "Big Game" chambering I would list regarding "83 elk, 128 deer, 78 pronghorn, mountain goat, oryx, muskox, dall, desert, and bighorn sheep, black bears, mountain lions, moose."

Was I bullchitting about the 6mm?

Was that your lame attempt at tripping me up?

Hilarious.

Last edited by BuzzH; 05/31/23.
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Not sure yet... It did take you an hour plus to gather and edit pics...

6mm Rem or 6 Rem is the common name... since there are like a gazillion 6mm chamberings out there.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B

Not sure yet... It did take you an hour plus to gather and edit pics...

6mm Rem or 6 Rem is the common name... since there are like a gazillion 6mm chamberings out there.

Sorry for your confusion, it's a 6mm Rem. I kind of thought it was self explanatory with a 1978 manufactured Ruger M77.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Sorry for your confusion, it's a 6mm Rem. I kind of thought it was self explanatory with a 1978 manufactured Ruger M77.

We are a long way from done Buzz...

You are messing around in a gun forum... your bull chit will eventually fail... guaranteed.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B

We are a long way from done Buzz...

You are messing around in a gun forum... your bull chit will eventually fail... guaranteed.

You were done before you started...fact.

Last edited by BuzzH; 05/31/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The personal attacks are a bit out of place maybe? I was enjoying the discussion about the right of passage issue. Not knowing anything about the Buzz person or the BHA I was very pleased to see the courts come down on the side of the little man, the everyday citizen trying to access his property that is his by right of being a U.S. citizen.

I am fortunate to own enough property to satisfy my needs but a lot of folks aren't and as I have stated earlier I spent a 30 year career dealing with wealthy men that wanted the state to keep the "riff raff" far away from their property.

I'm wondering what the big deal is with Buzz and what difference does it make about the .243W vs. the 6mm Rem?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 29 of 45 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 44 45

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

619 members (160user, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 1234, 06hunter59, 59 invisible), 2,608 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,522
Posts18,509,699
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.