Page 2 of 2 1 2
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Hmmmm.

I was in the Marines for 25+ years. I don't recall any time when off duty Marines were socializing with teen boys.

I guess times really have changed.
No kidding…

Sheesh

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by WAM
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Hmmmm.

I was in the Marines for 25+ years. I don't recall any time when off duty Marines were socializing with teen boys.

I guess times really have changed.
No kidding…

Sheesh

Even if the Marines were 17-19 years old just out of Basic or Boot Camp?

I certainly recall Marines that just finished training at MCRD San Diego joining some parties we had at the beaches in SoCal in the 70's.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by wytex
Vid somewhere of the guy drinking with the high schoolers then harassing the high school girls. The boys got mad and took matter into their own hands to protect the female friends.

If this is the case, then it's a different situation entirely.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wytex
Vid somewhere of the guy drinking with the high schoolers then harassing the high school girls. The boys got mad and took matter into their own hands to protect the female friends.

That's not an uncommon situation.
Neither is the new serviceman, fresh from basic training, full of himself and bravado.
Deciding to pound on some yokel, and it doesn't work out as planned.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Plain and simple
Mobs are a problem

Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Saw this early this morning. Oddly, "teens," in this case, wasn't a euphemism for blacks. Most of the teenagers weren't black. You hardly ever see that.
It would be odd, even given "50" attackers, for there to have been a black on the beach in San Clemente CA when the population of blacks there is 1.5% That would be only 3/4 of a person going by the numbers. If the true number of attackers was closer to 30, basically no chance whatsoever.

It's what happens in white neighborhoods. The majority of crimes in these parts are committed by Caucasion folks. Because that's who lives here.

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/sanclementecitycalifornia
Understood, but typically when you hear of a crowd of teens beating someone, they are black. "Teens," in news reporting, has long been a euphemism for blacks.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Saw this early this morning. Oddly, "teens," in this case, wasn't a euphemism for blacks. Most of the teenagers weren't black. You hardly ever see that.
It would be odd, even given "50" attackers, for there to have been a black on the beach in San Clemente CA when the population of blacks there is 1.5% That would be only 3/4 of a person going by the numbers. If the true number of attackers was closer to 30, basically no chance whatsoever.

It's what happens in white neighborhoods. The majority of crimes in these parts are committed by Caucasion folks. Because that's who lives here.

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/sanclementecitycalifornia
Don't believe that schidt even for a minute...
Ni_ggers destroy their schidt, then they head for predominantly white areas to do the same. Put up a few public basketball courts and watch what happens. The city near me is 40% black, the township where I live is 13%. Go to the Sky Zone jump park for kids, around 6:00pm the groids start dropping off their crotch fruit and the place gets dark, quickly. Then the male chİmps start harassing the white chicks until the girls feel uncomfortable and leave. Blacks will rent a room at the local motel just so they can bring their whole clan over to use the pool. Even though there's a heavy police presence in the area there's shootings happening occasionally.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

216 members (10gaugemag, 2500HD, 7887mm08, 160user, 69sportfury, 01Foreman400, 13 invisible), 1,782 guests, and 968 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,625
Posts18,474,108
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.