Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
A family in community just had an incident happen where a few Hispanic women at a matinee movie drugged a 13 year old girl who had gone to the bathroom alone. The mom accompanying her daughter and a few friends thought the girl was taking a long time in the bathroom and came into the lobby to discover two women carrying her limp body out the exit door. She screamed, the women dropped the child and fled.

Cops say the child sex trafficking ring is rampant. Sinoloa cartel and others. I know some parties involved, but am respecting their space at this point. I'd like more details, but am probably know all I need to know.

This was in a high end area. Lots of relatively expensive shops and restaurants.

There's evil schitd in our backyards. The open border and commie DA's not helping. I had a talk with my girls tonight, just to remind them of the evil in this world. I can't protect them from all of it, but I can prepare them to face it.

Am praying for this family. I have a feeling if witnessed something like this I'd be in prison for the rest of my life after beating their heads into a concrete curb.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Too bad mom wasn't packing and shot the both of them!

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Parents of kids show be very aware of what’s going on.

This Shawn Ryan episode is worth the watch.
Or listen. It’s in podcast also.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
https://wset.com/news/nation-world/...int-base-anacostia-bolling-dc-alexandria

Here's an article about trafficking that only tells half the story lol. The other half of the unreported story is that this particular ring uses Lynchburg as a main hub for the storage of girls.

Dems don't care about human trafficking, sex trafficking or otherwise. Unless it's trafficking in little kids for sex, then they're all about it.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
This movie was made 2-3 years ago. Hollyweird and the powerful don't want it out. I guess it may be in theaters July 4th area.

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I've mentioned my ice agent friends telling me I need to start carrying everywhere I go. One of the reasons they specified was because of the huge threat to children of child trafficking.

Child trafficking is one of the worst things in the world and the fact that people participate in it or even don't take a hard stand against it tells me how wicked the world has become.

Every trafficker needs a bullet in the head. I hate seeing the foothold the cartels are getting in our country now too. Our government is doing nothing because our president is a corrupt pedophile himself.

Bb

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
SSS

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sadly, parents guarding the restroom door while their kids are in there is becoming a fact of life.
Like I said, being a parent is priority number one, and with the evil people in control of this and many other governments, it’s a dangerous place for youngsters.
I not trying to sound preachy, just stating a simple fact as I see it.
Edited to add, that the government could put a stop to this insanity by actively targeting these traffickers. It’s not that hard to figure out.
What does the fact that they’v actually abetting this tell you?
7mm

Last edited by 7mmbuster; 05/31/23.

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
SSS
This

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
T
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Agreed with all. I'm sick for this family and this young girl who got taken advantage of. Luckily she isn't in the grip of evil she could have been.

I'm worried for America.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
What do you reckon all this unaccompanied minor border crossing is about. Supposedly we have lost track of 10s of thousands of them. Sex by adult men with children is far more rampant than you would ever believe. If you think not, ask your sheriff. And the sad thing is how few are caught and answer for it. And if they go to prison they are much worse when they get out. Then they will kill the victim to keep them from telling.

Those Mexican kids are falling into the hands of sex fiends and have no way out. The lucky ones get slave wage jobs. There are some really wicked perverts out there.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Hastings
What do you reckon all this unaccompanied minor border crossing is about. Supposedly we have lost track of 10s of thousands of them. Sex by adult men with children is far more rampant than you would ever believe. If you think not, ask your sheriff. And the sad thing is how few are caught and answer for it. And if they go to prison they are much worse when they get out. Then they will kill the victim to keep them from telling.

Those Mexican kids are falling into the hands of sex fiends and have no way out. The lucky ones get slave wage jobs. There are some really wicked perverts out there.

All subsidized and supported by your local Democrats.

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

All subsidized and supported by your local Democrats.
That sounds off the wall, but I’m afraid you’re right.

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
A family in community just had an incident happen where a few Hispanic women at a matinee movie drugged a 13 year old girl who had gone to the bathroom alone. The mom accompanying her daughter and a few friends thought the girl was taking a long time in the bathroom and came into the lobby to discover two women carrying her limp body out the exit door. She screamed, the women dropped the child and fled.

Cops say the child sex trafficking ring is rampant. Sinoloa cartel and others. I know some parties involved, but am respecting their space at this point. I'd like more details, but am probably know all I need to know.

This was in a high end area. Lots of relatively expensive shops and restaurants.

There's evil schitd in our backyards. The open border and commie DA's not helping. I had a talk with my girls tonight, just to remind them of the evil in this world. I can't protect them from all of it, but I can prepare them to face it.

Am praying for this family. I have a feeling if witnessed something like this I'd be in prison for the rest of my life after beating their heads into a concrete curb.

Depending on community standards, a jury might well let you go with a commendation for curb stomping the assailant. In a deep blue area, you’d be toast.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Biden approves.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Esox357
Biden approves.
Biden is obviously aroused by children.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I’m gonna spell it out for those in the dark. By whatever means the handlers get possession of young girls. They immediately shoot them up with heroin and possibly fentanyl. These drugs are so addictive with terrible physical withdrawals, it leaves the young women at the mercy of the handlers once they know the drugs will be provided again and again. I don’t know the exact details beyond that point, but you can put two and two together. They are slaves more or less to the handlers holding the drugs.

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Actually, human trafficking often starts out much more subtly than that. A young man gives attention and gifts to a girl who’s longing for both. Soon he isolates her from family and friends. Then it’s just a few short steps until she’s gone. Maybe forever. It’s happening right now in an area near you.

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Esox357
Biden approves.
Biden is obviously aroused by children.
So is his son.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
T
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
I’m gonna spell it out for those in the dark. By whatever means the handlers get possession of young girls. They immediately shoot them up with heroin and possibly fentanyl. These drugs are so addictive with terrible physical withdrawals, it leaves the young women at the mercy of the handlers once they know the drugs will be provided again and again. I don’t know the exact details beyond that point, but you can put two and two together. They are slaves more or less to the handlers holding the drugs.

ER doc told me this recently. Saw a 16 y/o girl who had been trafficked from 1000 miles away. Doped out of her mind.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (160user, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 61 invisible), 2,551 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,336
Posts18,487,662
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.