Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 35 of 45 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 44 45
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Yeah. Let’s cross some hard working rancher fences because we have some crazy bitches asking about it. Fugk you BuzzTard. Easy button.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Yeah. Let’s cross some hard working rancher fences because we have some crazy bitches asking about it. Fugk you BuzzTard. Easy button.

What fences might those be?

Here's the corner that the Missouri4 crossed.

Can you point out the "fence"? I'm missing it.

What I do see is a clear cut case of a UIA violation. Interestingly enough, Steve Grende removed the locks and chain before the trial. Apparently him and his boss must not have heard of the UIA and knew it would be a big issue in court. Didn't work out well for them. I took a NYT reporter and photographer to that corner last November.

[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]

Last edited by BuzzH; 05/31/23.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Buzzy you’re a weak man who always chose the easy grifter path in Personal and professional life,

I imagine you never had a strong male role model in your life and were never taught about character and morality

All of your posts reinforce this character trait in you.

Originally Posted by BuzzH

What I do see is a clear cut case of a UIA violation. Interestingly enough, Steve Grende removed the locks and chain before the trial. Apparently him and his boss must not have heard of the UIA and knew it would be a big issue in court. Didn't work out well for them. I took a NYT reporter and photographer to that corner last November.

Last edited by ribka; 05/31/23.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by irfubar
Hey Buzz, when you worked for Ted Turner did you lobby him to open his flyin D ranch for public hunting? and if not why?

why would he?....there are [bleep] of ranches that dont allow hunting....their land their rules....bob

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BuzzH

Yeah, but at least the owner is a hard-working rancher, right?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
“Missouri4”

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
How much did bha donate towards the cause?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
How much did bha donate towards the cause?

The bigger question is what is brokedick buzz's "Administrative Surcharge" to make such a donation.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by ribka
Buzzy you’re a weak man who always chose the easy grifter path in Personal and professional life,

I imagine you never had a strong male role model in your life and were never taught about character and morality

All of your posts reinforce this character trait in you.

Exactly...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I am still waiting on pics from brokedick buzz on his big game kills with the mighty .22 magnum chambering.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by deflave
“Missouri4”

LOL

Better yet is the famous "Brokedick Wyoming 2"

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
The ENTIRE POST is captured by the OP in the FIRST POST ON PAGE 1.

Brokedick buzz is a fomentiong lobbyist playing for lowbrow... low IQ donors.

LaPierre Lite... at best.

Same drill as Wyoming Arms.

Talk unmitigated bullchit... and minions will follow... EVERY FUGGING TIME.

Obongo ring a bell?

Obiden ring a bell?

Obuzz is praying for your supidity...

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by CashisKing
I am still waiting on pics from brokedick buzz on his big game kills with the mighty .22 magnum chambering.
🤣🤣👍

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Hey Buzz, when you worked for Ted Turner did you lobby him to open his flyin D ranch for public hunting? and if not why?

why would he?....there are [bleep] of ranches that dont allow hunting....their land their rules....bob

Hey Bob,
In his answer to my question, did you notice he didn't directly answer, but responded with , yea it was opened for hunting to the children... a blatant misrepresentation....
#1. he had nothing to do with it
#2. It was open to everyone who drew a tag

He simply couldn't pass up an opportunity to virtue signal.... and that was the point I was trying to make...
As for your assertion as to property owners rights, you are absolutely correct ..... us peasants don't have to like it though... wink
P.S. if I owned it I would only let my friends hunt...... smile

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ldholton
quite the thread here, been kind of watching some of this and studied up on it being as the "offenders" we're from the state of Missouri. most people I'm familiar with or I should say most hunters I am familiar with in this state kind of you right and wrong as a judgment of legal and illegal.

I think the results from the court was correct. though some may have exploited this case to their benefit..

if I was the landowner in question I would install a gate that would let any legitimate vehicle that might need to pass pass from section to section, but also put up with signs you're welcome for the passage gate in return please stay off the private land..
but they're are extremely lot of dick heads in this world that would probably abuse that...

Company I used to work for had a big campus outside Beaverton Oregon. Tektronix. They allowed the public to use the roadways but closed them once a year just insure that there could be no claims of adverse possession. They also had signage saying it was private property.

Probably do something similar. Add to the sign that anyone trespassing beyond the gate without written permission would be prosecuted.

But I'm never going to have this problem...

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
North of here there's about 1.5 sections of state land that's land locked. There are no corners involved and it completely surrounded by at least 1/4 mile of private land. There are a couple roads but they're private and locked with keep out signs on every post. During the season you can glass it and see sometimes hundreds of elk but there's zero access. Our land is a private hunting preserve for anyone the ranchers want to let in.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
there also should be a legal access route to all public land and water period .

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Hey Bob,
In his answer to my question, did you notice he didn't directly answer, but responded with , yea it was opened for hunting to the children... a blatant misrepresentation....

He simply couldn't pass up an opportunity to virtue signal.... and that was the point I was trying to make...
As for your assertion as to property owners rights, you are absolutely correct ..... us peasants don't have to like it though... wink

Class envy brother fubar. You’re guilty of it too apparently

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Hey Bob,

Class envy brother fubar. You’re guilty of it too apparently

Apparently so brother Gruff.... first Burns accuses me of it, then Rick Caligula. .... must be true.... if I only owned the flyin D, I would let you hunt.... smile
But us uneducated peasant are stuck risking our necks using corner crossing ladders... hey wait... I smell a business opportunity, makin ladders... smile

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Page 35 of 45 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 44 45

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 19rabbit52, 204guy, 2500HD, 222Sako, 59 invisible), 2,273 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,499
Posts18,509,181
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.