Hop To
Page 37 of 45 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 44 45
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by ribka
lol burned again. good one

Lloyd Hettick apparently never went to law school even though he pretends to be a lawyer on here "cutting and pasting" BS from BHA attorneys

Originally Posted by IntruderBN
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
This Obama judge misapplied the leo Sheep case, for starters, in distinguishing between gov’t eminent domain and private access. Secondly, he erred in assuming the Mackay case wasn’t overruled by Leo Sheep , simply because the 8th had erroneously failed to call it overriden.

Thet’s just 2 points of appeal based on a quick 10 minute reading of this summary judgment order.

I wouldn’t break out the Boones’ Farm just yet.

So where's your law degree from?

The lawyers I've talked with since the ruling feel a lot differently than you. They all believe he applied great reasoning between the relevance (or lack-there-of) between Leo Sheep and Mackay.

Eminent domain isn't relevant to corner crossing either, there is no taking of anything.

No offense, but Iron Bar is the one that should hold the Boones Farm.

Arizona State.

Mic drop

You know what they call a guy that passed law school with the lowest grades?

A lawyer, no mic to drop.

Skavdahl got it right and lawyers are paid to argue, for the sake of arguing. I'm sure Iron Bars attorneys thought they would win, and they lost, and lost big.

I even heard from the start there was no way we would get this to Federal Court, no way we would prevail in federal court. No way we win the criminal trial.

Yeah, sure.

Naysayers are a dime a dozen and never met an attorney yet that wasn't the smartest SOB in the room, they'll tell you.

Haha, bless your heart. It is up to the appellate court, not you, to determine what Skavdahl got right. You might want to have your lawyer friends Google de novo review, since it appears that’s where this, as an obvious question of law, is headed.

I'm thinking Skavdahl did the burning...I also tend to think the 10th circuit will agree.

You?

Last edited by BuzzH; 06/01/23.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
This Obama judge misapplied the leo Sheep case, for starters, in distinguishing between gov’t eminent domain and private access. Secondly, he erred in assuming the Mackay case wasn’t overruled by Leo Sheep , simply because the 8th had erroneously failed to call it overriden.

Thet’s just 2 points of appeal based on a quick 10 minute reading of this summary judgment order.

The lawyers I've talked with since the ruling feel a lot differently than you. They all believe he applied great reasoning between the relevance (or lack-there-of) between Leo Sheep and Mackay.

Eminent domain isn't relevant to corner crossing either, there is no taking of anything.

Arizona State.

Mic drop

Skavdahl got it right and lawyers are paid to argue, for the sake of arguing. I'm sure Iron Bars attorneys thought they would win, and they lost, and lost big.

I even heard from the start there was no way we would get this to Federal Court, no way we would prevail in federal court. No way we win the criminal trial.

Yeah, sure.

Naysayers are a dime a dozen and never met an attorney yet that wasn't the smartest SOB in the room, they'll tell you.

Haha, bless your heart. It is up to the appellate court, not you, to determine what Skavdahl got right. You might want to have your lawyer friends Google de novo review, since it appears that’s where this, as an obvious question of law, is headed.

If it's appealed, and I hope it is, so do our attorneys. The play all along was to get it to the 10th. Can't believe iron bar is dumb enough to do it. Truly, the gift that keeps on giving.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Arizona State.

Mic drop

Yeah, sure.

If it's appealed, and I hope it is, so do our attorneys. The play all along was to get it to the 10th. Can't believe iron bar is dumb enough to do it. Truly, the gift that keeps on giving.

Well, on the need for an appeal is something I agree with you on.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Arizona State.

Mic drop

Yeah, sure.

Well, on the need for an appeal is something I agree with you on.

Its going to be appealed, a guy that files a lawsuit against a stop the steal group he donated money to...is there really any doubt?

Oh and he lost that lawsuit too, seems to be a pattern with Fred.

I think he needs a new stable...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bopplaw.com/victory-lawsuit-against-true-the-vote-dismissed/

Last edited by BuzzH; 06/01/23.
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Fred thinks your a fugking buffoon and a maroon just like many here go fugk yourself and buy lost trail some carpet soap 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

IC B2

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Another thing Lloyd instead of fugking over the land owners why didn’t the feds and your Soros fugked up organization have a sit down with the landowners and work things out???

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
ribka of course not...no different than a rancher in wy many years ago that put up a fence that antelope coudnt cross and stacked up and died...whats the point?...so buzz worked for ted ...point is what?....look I am not standing up for buzz...but lets be fair...who all in .gov did you work for or under?...bob

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
ribka of course not...no different than a rancher in wy many years ago that put up a fence that antelope coudnt cross and stacked up and died...whats the point?...so buzz worked for ted ...point is what?....look I am not standing up for buzz...but lets be fair...who all in .gov did you work for or under?...bob
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by earlybrd
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

early bird ...trying to figure out what you mean?...bob

IC B3

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by earlybrd
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

early bird ...trying to figure out what you mean?...bob
Who does Lloyd work for

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Guys in Montana are thinking that the corner crossing case in WY has anything to do with here.

I would not even think about corner crossing here. The case in WY may have started something but I would need to see corner crossing to be a written law legalizing it before I would do it in Montana. I totally think it should be legal.

It isn't energy that kills, its holes.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
BuzzTard,

Your husband is doing that thing again.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Buzz,

How many sheets of cigarette paper can you fit between your eyes?

Two, or three?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by deflave
Buzz,

How many sheets of cigarette paper can you fit between your eyes?

Two, or three?

LOL
Wtf lol😂😂😂

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Calls4cum did the ancestry.com thing.

And been hitting the delete button ever since.

LOL

#siblingfookers

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]

NO DIVING in this gene pool.

LOL

Holy fugking shallow, Batman.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Calls4cum did the ancestry.com thing.

And been hitting the delete button ever since.

LOL

#siblingfookers
😂👍

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]

NO DIVING in this gene pool.

LOL

Holy fugking shallow, Batman.
His real name is Lloyd

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Page 37 of 45 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 44 45

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (10Glocks, 222Sako, 1minute, 204guy, 10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 64 invisible), 2,249 guests, and 1,332 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,694
Posts18,494,150
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.