Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Happy
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Have you watched......?

He's gone from a no buddy to U Tube star

Entertaining most times

Fun to see where the tourons take the rented Camry in the Utah desert

Yes......I have his number in my phone........just in case..............

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Wasn’t he in some legal troubles?

I know you had posted some vids slobbering over one of the gals in the show awhile back.

MAGA
T
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Happy
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

I know you had posted some vids slobbering over one of the gals in the show awhile back.

All hear say

Matt is GTG

Think the insurance BS scandal has been resolved

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It’s on my watch list. I enjoy watching their fabrication projects. I also like Fab Rats and Robby Layton.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Watched him a lot, but honestly, have been bored lately. The vids are all the same now and they seem to be more interested in fabrication than recovery. I’ll still watch, but usually have several vids in que, so not a must watch anymore.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by tikkanut
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

All hear say

Matt is GTG

Think the insurance BS scandal has been resolved

Gotcha. Couple episodes I watched were pretty cool, they’ve got some neat equipment. I didn’t know or remember the nature of the legal issues. Glad it’s resolved.

MAGA
T
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Happy
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Jerry_Lundegaard
Watched him a lot, but honestly, have been bored lately. The vids are all the same now and they seem to be more interested in fabrication than recovery. I’ll still watch, but usually have several vids in que, so not a must watch anymore.

yea

Lizzy got married...................

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

T
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Happy
Campfire 'Bwana
T
This

year or so ago

Very local recovery

Know all the peeps.......

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I believe his legal problems had to do with his attempts to collect payment from insurance companies when he did primarily towing. Apparently, dealing with insurance companies for a towing company is no easier than it is for those of us trying to get insurance companies to pay what they owe for our health care. No easy task. Having dealt with insurance companies for my livelihood for 30 years, I have concluded that these companies have no soul!

The gal you are talking about is Lizzy. What's not to like about a woman who can calf rope, barrel race, swing dance, play concert piano, play a wicked volleyball game, and lay down a weld that is breathtaking. Alas, she just got married breaking about a million hearts!

Matt's Offroad Recovery is first class entertainment.

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
...it might just be me, but the episodes that showcase his "shade tree mechanic" work are as entertaining as the others. I have learned a bunch watching these. He and his crew routinely make silk purses out of sow's ears.

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
I watch it once in awhile.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Enjoy it too. His haunt, Sand Hollow, is just a few miles away from our temp housing. Drove by it today but didn't see any of his yellow rigs.

Carpe' Scrotum
T
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Happy
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Steve
Enjoy it too. His haunt, Sand Hollow, is just a few miles away from our temp housing. Drove by it today but didn't see any of his yellow rigs.

get stuck & call 'em

435 635 2231

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
tikkanut;
Good evening to you sir, I hope that the day went well in your section of Utah and you're well.

Thanks for the thread and the wee bit of "insider info" on a channel I've been watching for years now.

We don't really have anything like that up here, so if one doesn't phone a friend I'm not sure what one's options would look like.

Matt wore a Canadian Maple Leaf patch a few times during our Trucker's Protest in Ottawa and I thanked him for that - via the comment section.

If they're not good people, they fake it well enough to be enjoyable viewing for this Canuck.

As others have mentioned, I've learned a few things from them. Things that we've put into practice recently rescuing buddy's Duramax which wouldn't start up the mountain bear hunting.

All the best and thanks again.

Dwayne

Edit to add;
They also hosted the Gridlessness family when they went through. They live out of Chetwynd, BC which is 11½ hours north of us so a little more than half way up the province.

Last edited by BC30cal; 06/01/23. Reason: mo

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

get stuck & call 'em

435 635 2231

I learned the hard way that 4wd can mean 4xstuck.

Carpe' Scrotum
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Been watching Matt for a couple of years. I learned a lot about recoveries. Upgraded my recovery gear from watching him. But I like TrailMater better.

Last edited by prplbkrr; 06/01/23.

prplbkrr = Purple Biker

Can't score goals if all you do is pass.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've watched so many different youtuber's no longer sure who's who. I think his crew is the one's that pulled a 60's Suzuki Samurai down a mountain after sitting for 30+ years. Part of the way they winched it down a stream.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
I watched it for quite a while but quit because Matt does so many stupid dangerous things. Things like welding without a mask or gloves, grinding w/o eye protection, using cutoff wheels without any protection, using hand held drills to drill big holes in metal (a two 2 man job), and never using torque wrench. He's very arrogant and his ego is way too big. I did learn a lot about getting out of mud and snow.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

get stuck & call 'em

435 635 2231

I learned the hard way that 4wd can mean 4xstuck.
I'm no real off roader so I used 4wd to get myself unstuck in 2wd situations. It works like a charm for me.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

657 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 204guy, 1badf350, 70 invisible), 2,683 guests, and 1,464 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,608
Posts18,492,399
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.