Hop To
Page 40 of 45 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 44 45
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by RMiller2
I hope corner crossing becomes legal in Montana, but until then I prefer to not f*ck around and find out.

Don't worry someone else will do the heavy lifting for you.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by BuzzH
I hope corner crossing becomes legal in Montana, but until then I prefer to not f*ck around and find out.

You continue to contribute so much for the good of others. Meanwhile, you are expecting a monument to be constructed denoting such heroism, since you are a hero with no cape.

Tell us all how you couldn’t hunt anywhere you couldn’t cross corners and shoot 83 elk and millions of other critters.

As the savior of access and hunting for the entire western United States, it seems funny that you are the only one that knows this and have to keep telling everyone how great you are.

My guess is you will answer again about how smart and ambitious you are and your anonymity will still bury you…

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I suppose laws can't be changed Buzz?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Presumably in a judicial manner.

“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.” Tolkien
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by shrapnel

You continue to contribute so much for the good of others. Meanwhile, you are expecting a monument to be constructed denoting such heroism, since you are a hero with no cape.

Tell us all how you couldn’t hunt anywhere you couldn’t cross corners and shoot 83 elk and millions of other critters.

As the savior of access and hunting for the entire western United States, it seems funny that you are the only one that knows this and have to keep telling everyone how great you are.

My guess is you will answer again about how smart and ambitious you are and your anonymity will still bury you…

Who said I didn't corner cross? You need to keep up, hunters in Wyoming have been corner crossing for decades. Kearney was acquitted in Albany county in 2004 for doing it. The AG in 2004 released an opinion corner crossing was a not a violation of chapter 23 trespass to hunt, and wardens were instructed not to ticket for it.

Funny too, you seem scared of corner crossing because you read about it in a pamphlet released by some flunky following orders at the local FWP office. Hilarious.

You do have it right, I move the needle on every issue I take on, record speaks for itself, as it were.

You have yourself a good day now.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by sherm_61
I suppose laws can't be changed Buzz?

Feel free to come on down and get after it, nothing stopping you...but you.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I for one am very grateful to people who fight for the public's access to property that is public.

I have no doubt the checkerboard land allocation was an intentional political move allowing large landowners to have their cake and eat it too. Oligarchs have been around for a lot longer than our current crop.

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

Who said I didn't corner cross? You need to keep up, hunters in Wyoming have been corner crossing for decades. Kearney was acquitted in Albany county in 2004 for doing it. The AG in 2004 released an opinion corner crossing was a not a violation of chapter 23 trespass to hunt, and wardens were instructed not to ticket for it.

Funny too, you seem scared of corner crossing because you read about it in a pamphlet released by some flunky following orders at the local FWP office. Hilarious.

You do have it right, I move the needle on every issue I take on, record speaks for itself, as it were.

Maybe you could tell us all where we could go to find all the people that worship you and your work and hear a resounding “I know Buzz” instead of “who?”

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Attorneys did the heavy lifting, BHA spent pennies of their millions of dollars , buzzy Lloyd Hettick puts himself himself in for a congressional Medal of Honor to claim credit, it still takes over 10 years wait now to hunt elk in Wyoming for a non resident and it keeps getting longer

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B

Maybe you could tell us all where we could go to find all the people that worship you and your work and hear a resounding “I know Buzz” instead of “who?”

You'll need to go to places a bit more sophisticated and a couple rungs up the ladder than where you typically hang out.

The people in the know, know.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Your needle is still on zero on the fire Lloyd

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

You'll need to go to places a bit more sophisticated and a couple rungs up the ladder than where you typically hang out.

Gonna lose a lot of the campfire with that attitude...

Sounds pretty elitist.

Ymmv

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by ribka

Attorneys did the heavy lifting, BHA spent pennies of their millions of dollars , buzzy Lloyd Hettick puts himself himself in for a congressional Medal of Honor to claim credit, it still takes over 10 years wait now to hunt elk in Wyoming for a non resident and it keeps getting longer

Free country move to Wyoming, I'll show you how to kill elk.

Ten years between tags for a NR huh? You need better connections in Wyoming. My NR nephew drew bull tags 3 years in a row with 100% draw odds. You need to quite getting elk hunting advice about Wyoming from mikewerner.

Those that know, know.

Last edited by BuzzH; 06/02/23.
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Sounds pretty elitist.

Ymmv

No, that's just reality. Decision makers are not in abundance at 24hour...just saying.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Do you peer down your nose at us 'common folk' much like ChuckyU?

#askin4afriend

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

Here’s where I hang out, while you attempt to convince a group of people much smarter than yourself, of how great thou art…

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Sounds pretty elitist.

Ymmv

He sounds remarkably like Burns. By the way, where is Burns?

Confident people don't need to chest thump. Their actions can stand alone. My experience with chest thumpers is that they are compensating.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Sounds pretty elitist.

Ymmv

No, that's just reality. Decision makers are not in abundance at 24hour...just saying.
Your going to regret that Lloyd

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Raeford
Do you peer down your nose at us 'common folk' much like ChuckyU?

#askin4afriend

No, I do things like get all us common folk access to our public lands. Just since last week 2.44 million acres here in Wyoming.

How about you?

Page 40 of 45 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 44 45

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (10Glocks, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 69 invisible), 2,611 guests, and 1,332 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,515
Posts18,509,484
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.