Print Thread
Hop To
Page 42 of 45 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 45
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by ribka
I contact BHA when Washington state closed their spring bear hunt even though black bear populations are way over their objectives.

BHA never responded. so it really shows what a Joke they are and have zero interests in helping sportsmen.

Lloyd Hettick is a shameless grifter. Ask ranchers in Wy what they think of BHA and their wolf introduction

more Buzzy clown world for the moron goobers on here

Wolves were reintroduced before BHA existed.

You didn't contact BHA either. Remember when you said you would never have anything to do with BHA? Were you lying then, or now?

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by Raeford
Very good.

IIRC, this thread was about corner crossing and access to our public lands?

Seems 'someone' within this thread insinuated that he knew people that you wouldn't be likely to ever encounter and that's how he sh** gets done.

Yeah, something like that. Funny how decision makers, well make decisions. And knowing how to influence them moves the needle. To do that, you have to get know them, not just send an email once a year.

I suppose my lot in life is all but settled.
If only I had....

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Tihs is Ryan Busse, he helped create BHA and is Lloyd Buzzard Hettick's close friend.

He is one of. the highest paid anti gun lobbiest now in the world and is a close consultant to the Bidden administration. BHA GIVES HIM AWARDS LIKE LLOYD BUZZARD HETTICK

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
FACT:

BHA has donated zero dollars to fight hunting seasons being banned across the US now even though they have tens of millions and claim to represent hunters

Lloyd buzzard Hettick a proven pathological liar and an anti gun nut bag like his close friend Ryan Busse

I contact BHA when Washington state closed their spring bear hunt even though black bear populations are way over their objectives.

BHA never responded. so it really shows what a Joke they are and have zero interests in helping sportsmen.

Lloyd Hettick is a shameless grifter. Ask ranchers in Wy what they think of BHA and their wolf introduction

Wolves were reintroduced before BHA existed.

You didn't contact BHA either. Remember when you said you would never have anything to do with BHA? Were you lying then, or now?

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Buzzard remember when you were caught lying for Randy the Grifter Newberg on here?

Going to deny that again too? lmao
you're a bigger clown and alcoholic than Johhnie Burns lol

Last edited by ribka; 06/02/23.
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

you're such a joke

FACT: BHA gave ZERO dollars to fight hunting season bans . BHA has tens of millions from George Soros linked groups who want hunting and firearms banned across the US

pathological lying POS

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
BHA grifting clown show. As you can buzzard jumped in and threatened the poster like he always does

https://www.hunttalk.com/threads/wolves-in-sheep-clothing.262672/

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Buzzard remember when you were caught lying for Randy the Grifter Newberg on here?

Going to deny that again too? lmao
you're a bigger clown and alcoholic than Johhnie Burns lol
😳😳🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣😂

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am somewhat loathe to gravitate back toward substance in this conversation, but I am going to.

I hope this thing does get appealed and that it goes as far as it needs to to get resolved properly.

There is plenty of legal precedent that establishes that people do own the air space immediately above their land.

This WY ruling appears to disregard that, by in effect saying to a land owner, no you do not own that airspace and you cannot preclude people from using it. It furter tells them that they can't high fence their property. In doing so, the government has effectively transformed that space to public space. The constitution is very clear about what has to happen before private property can be converted to public property.

With that being said, millions of acres of public property that isn't accessible to the public, isn't public property. Something needs to be done so that it is public property.

I believe the correct constitutional decision is for the states to take a small piece using eminent domain and compensate the landowners for the amount of land that they take. If that land is valued at $4000 per acre and the government takes 1/100th of that, then the landowner gets a $40 check.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I am somewhat loathe to gravitate back toward substance in this conversation, but I am going to.

I hope this thing does get appealed and that it goes as far as it needs to to get resolved properly.

There is plenty of legal precedent that establishes that people do own the air space immediately above their land.

This WY ruling appears to disregard that, by in effect saying to a land owner, no you do not own that airspace and you cannot preclude people from using it. It furter tells them that they can't high fence their property. In doing so, the government has effectively transformed that space to public space. The constitution is very clear about what has to happen before private property can be converted to public property.

With that being said, millions of acres of public property that isn't accessible to the public, isn't public property. Something needs to be done so that it is public property.

I believe the correct constitutional decision is for the states to take a small piece using eminent domain and compensate the landowners for the amount of land that they take. If that land is valued at $4000 per acre and the government takes 1/100th of that, then the landowner gets a $40 check.

Makes sense to me so It'll probably never happen.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

How much money did BHA donate to fight his ban? lol. Just like a typical politician. say one thing and do another behind our backs

You're such a lying grifter

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
living rent free in your head.

#winningagain.

Geee, we've never seen Johnny Bulbous Nose Burns gloat like that, have we? They sound frighteningly similar.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

How much money did BHA donate to fight his ban? lol. Just like a typical politician. say one thing and do another behind our backs

Thousands, how about you? What did you do to help, show your work.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
living rent free in your head.

#winningagain.

Geee, we've never seen Johnny Bulbous Nose Burns gloat like that, have we? They sound frighteningly similar.
I’m sure ren50 isn’t gonna like this

Last edited by earlybrd; 06/02/23.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What does money mean when they are urging? Urging is important.

"...urges California legislators to oppose Senate Bill 252, which would ban black bear hunting in the state."

Page 42 of 45 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 45

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 19rabbit52, 204guy, 2500HD, 222Sako, 58 invisible), 2,264 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,499
Posts18,509,181
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.