Page 44 of 45 1 2 42 43 44 45
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by smokepole
Conrad, I wanna try this corner crossing thing, do you have any corners I can cross?

I asked huntsman, but he said he'd shoot me in the ass with a load of rock salt.

All my corners lead back to my property.

Damn, that's quite a spread.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by deflave
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I love Northern Pike.

See Buzz anywhere in this picture?

Nope-looks like one good guy and one......ummm sumptin

It was a Make A Wish for a little boy with Downs.

Fugk!!

FJB & FJT
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

It's heartening to see other members who are willing to hang out with gays. You are a good man Shrap.

Paula,

We wore sunglasses so gals like you wouldn't get pregnant when you stared too long.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Osky
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Grey area or not I know how a few ranchers feel about it in MT and they being the landowners….

I think outfits like the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation have not done much but stir the pot on this, rather than take a better tack.

I may be speaking out of turn as I’ve not followed the issue down in Wyoming all that close.

Osky

How a few landowners feel about corner crossing is of no relevance. A majority of Montanans feel differently.

Good attitude. That’ll get ya somewhere with the blood and sweat, good weather or bad, market boom or bust folks.

Osky

How would you rank their attitude that they feel entitled to keep the public off land they don't own? Land owned by the public specifically.

The ranch owners did not create the land sectioning nor public/private boundaries. Those I know who are substantial land owners have been since long before the designations were changed or added.

I don’t know any keeping people off any land for the purpose of saving game. Doesn’t PETA do that? Aren’t those ranchers who simply want people to stay off their land considered tax paying “owners” of that public land as well?

I don’t know of anyone making a life and living off of Montana lands who bought their spreads with the intent of holding back others.
Then again, I’m talking about Montana not Wyoming but real ranchers are just that, wherever they are.

Osky

FFS, really? Read the case in Wyoming.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I love Northern Pike.

Nope-looks like one good guy and one......ummm sumptin

It was a Make A Wish for a little boy with Downs.

Fugk!!

They did, but thankfully didn’t post pics

MAGA
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Hey Gruff,

Do you let people hop your fence so they can hunt adjacent property?

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Hey Gruff,

Do you let people hop your fence so they can hunt adjacent property?

LOL

No one would want to. Besides, nobody was hopping fences. The only way you retards can defend being against corner crossing is to mischaracterize it.

MAGA
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
shrap. did you ever notice. almost all pedophiles are childless grown male Democrats like Lloyd Hettick ?

Did you see how Buzz Lloyd Hettick screamed and cried when Gianforte outlawed drag queen strip shows for children?

I love Northern Pike.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Buzz Hettick as a rep for BHA would you put a statement out that BHA never ever accepted nor will accept any money from left wing radical George Soros affiliated groups?

Grey area or not I know how a few ranchers feel about it in MT and they being the landowners….

I think outfits like the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation have not done much but stir the pot on this, rather than take a better tack.

I may be speaking out of turn as I’ve not followed the issue down in Wyoming all that close.

Osky

How a few landowners feel about corner crossing is of no relevance. A majority of Montanans feel differently.

Good attitude. That’ll get ya somewhere with the blood and sweat, good weather or bad, market boom or bust folks.

Osky

How would you rank their attitude that they feel entitled to keep the public off land they don't own? Land owned by the public specifically.

The ranch owners did not create the land sectioning nor public/private boundaries. Those I know who are substantial land owners have been since long before the designations were changed or added.

I don’t know any keeping people off any land for the purpose of saving game. Doesn’t PETA do that? Aren’t those ranchers who simply want people to stay off their land considered tax paying “owners” of that public land as well?

I don’t know of anyone making a life and living off of Montana lands who bought their spreads with the intent of holding back others.
Then again, I’m talking about Montana not Wyoming but real ranchers are just that, wherever they are.

Osky

FFS, really? Read the case in Wyoming.

Last edited by ribka; 06/02/23.
IC B3

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by ribka
shrap. did you ever notice. almost all pedophiles are childless grown male Democrats like Lloyd Hettick ?

Did you see how Buzz Lloyd Hettick screamed and cried when Gianforte outlawed drag queen strip shows for children?

Yes, and CNN showed a clip at Michael Jackson’s funeral where Buzz was the only guy at the funeral that was crying…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Yes, and CNN showed a clip at Michael Jackson’s funeral where Buzz was the only guy at the funeral that was crying…
Holy schit that was funny🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

We need a pic of that.
Lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

lolololololol

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Your a lying sack of [bleep] Buzz BHA crushed the Montana anti trapping bill just because BHA puts out a statement they opposed it. 78% montana voted against it an i guarantee you very little who did weren't BHA members.
My best friend worked with montana trappers organization to lobby at every gun show and other events against and never saw 1 BHA booth or anything to support it. Same as you Buzz and your supporters you portray yourself as some great coming of Christ or 2A supporter untill you walk into the voting booth.
Did you and and BHA support all the Dem Governors before Gianforte and his appointments?
If you were critical then why did you support them?
I can answer that you say one thing and support another.
Birds of a feather flock together FACT!!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Thanks. For reminding everyone what lying POS BHA Lloyd Hettick is. Hunting and trapping bans are fought in court not with worthless three word emails. I contacted BHA to help fight the Washington spring bear season ban. That POS BHA leader Land Tawney told me to pound sand .

Fugg Lloyd Hettick Phugg the anti hunting org BHA

IY is well documented that BHA receives millions from radical anti hunting groups

Lloyd buzzard Hettick refuses to answer why

Originally Posted by sherm_61
Your a lying sack of [bleep] Buzz BHA crushed the Montana anti trapping bill just because BHA puts out a statement they opposed it. 78% montana voted against it an i guarantee you very little who did weren't BHA members.
My best friend worked with montana trappers organization to lobby at every gun show and other events against and never saw 1 BHA booth or anything to support it. Same as you Buzz and your supporters you portray yourself as some great coming of Christ or 2A supporter untill you walk into the voting booth.
Did you and and BHA support all the Dem Governors before Gianforte and his appointments?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by sherm_61

BHA is run and controlled by left wing DEMOCRATS AND was very upset Gov Gianforte banned drag queen strip shows for children

Buzzard Hettick has bragged on here repeatedly what a strong Obama policy supporter he is... Here is a recent pic from an Obama sponsoredd library sexualizing children

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

I love Northern Pike.

Took my buddy out on my boat the other day for pike. Love big pike

Casing trout now

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
No one would want to. Besides, nobody was hopping fences. The only way you retards can defend being against corner crossing is to mischaracterize it.

That’s what Buzz keeps telling us.

LOL

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

I love Northern Pike.

Took my buddy out on my boat the other day for pike. Love big pike

Casing trout now

👍👍

Page 44 of 45 1 2 42 43 44 45

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (2500HD, 222Sako, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 58 invisible), 2,297 guests, and 1,295 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,505
Posts18,509,279
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.