-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 126 of 150 1 2 124 125 126 127 128 149 150
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
HoustonZ <TootZ> keeps 'em coming, yes he does.....

GOA

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
HoustonZ <TootZ> keeps 'em coming, yes he does.....
It's been several minutes. Shouldn't he update us with what day of the war it is?

Politics is War by Other Means
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
trump antics are stealing the day...

Phil

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Greyghost

Phil
Didn't Biden bust his ass again?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
India imports of Russian crude hits 2million bpd.

I thought Russia was out of money ?

Baghdad ?

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Phil

late for your pedo drag queen strip for children again Philly. Dilly? That is your drag queen stage name right?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hicountry
India imports of Russian crude hits 2million bpd.

I thought Russia was out of money ?

Baghdad ?

Saudi is selling all their home refined diesel fuel it used to use domestically to the international market and buying Russian diesel to replace it.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Phil

Yeah that fall he took and the attendant lip skid onstage at the Airforce Academy is all over the news today and yesterday.

The funny thing is that President Trump has more support than every candidate put together so far. It’s another landslide but your leftist scumbag friends are working overtime for another election steal.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
"I just returned from a month-long visit to Russia, during which time I had the opportunity to see a dozen different cities covering nearly the entire expanse of the Russian Federation...

Russia Undergoing An Economic Revival
Upon my arrival in Russia, I expected to see a nation heavily impacted by the consequences of American-led sanctions. Instead, I saw a nation undergoing an economic revival, in large part thanks to the policies Russia was compelled to undertake because of Western sanctions...

Ruble is Doing Well
Far from being reduced to rubble, the ruble today serves as a foundational currency for global economic activity, part of a new “basket of currencies” that is responsive to the needs of a new multilateral reality that is rapidly supplanting the previous era of US economic hegemony...

Previous Economic Position in the World Higher When Value of Ruble is Converted
The Russian economy currently retains its rank as the 11th in the world, based on standard gross domestic product (GDP) comparisons. However, when one converts Russia’s $1.78 trillion GDP using the “basket of goods” formulation of purchasing power parity (PPP) (i.e., what similar goods cost in the United States versus Russia), Russia’s actual economic strength converts to $4.80 trillion, making it the world’s sixth largest economy, surpassing all but China, the US, India, Japan, and Germany.

In January and February 2023, Russia spent 2 trillion rubles ($26 billion) on defense, a 282% jump on the same period a year ago. Far from being unable to replenish its military strength and sustain the conflict in Ukraine, Russia is far outpacing NATO in terms of rushing military material to the frontlines by 4 to 1 in terms of tanks and armored fighting vehicles and 5 to 1 in artillery ammunition. When calculated with kill ratios that are overwhelmingly in favor of Russia, the fact is that Russia is sapping the strength of NATO and its Ukrainian proxy, while expanding its own. In addition to nearly tripling the size of its special military operation contingent, Russia is simultaneously building up the forces necessary to meet the expansion of its army from its pre-conflict size of 1 million, to a force of more than 1.5 million. Moreover, Russia’s increase in military production has not only softened the economic impact of the US-sponsored sanctions but also helped reverse their impact across Russia’s industrial base."

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2023/06/no_author/sanctions-against-russia-failed-i-saw-it-firsthand/

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks Fubar, interesting. Bet ya HoustonZ strokes out over that, claims it's a fabrication, lol.

GOA
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Fubarski
"I just returned from a month-long visit to Russia, during which time I had the opportunity to see a dozen different cities covering nearly the entire expanse of the Russian Federation...

Russia Undergoing An Economic Revival
Upon my arrival in Russia, I expected to see a nation heavily impacted by the consequences of American-led sanctions. Instead, I saw a nation undergoing an economic revival, in large part thanks to the policies Russia was compelled to undertake because of Western sanctions...

Ruble is Doing Well
Far from being reduced to rubble, the ruble today serves as a foundational currency for global economic activity, part of a new “basket of currencies” that is responsive to the needs of a new multilateral reality that is rapidly supplanting the previous era of US economic hegemony...

Previous Economic Position in the World Higher When Value of Ruble is Converted
The Russian economy currently retains its rank as the 11th in the world, based on standard gross domestic product (GDP) comparisons. However, when one converts Russia’s $1.78 trillion GDP using the “basket of goods” formulation of purchasing power parity (PPP) (i.e., what similar goods cost in the United States versus Russia), Russia’s actual economic strength converts to $4.80 trillion, making it the world’s sixth largest economy, surpassing all but China, the US, India, Japan, and Germany.

In January and February 2023, Russia spent 2 trillion rubles ($26 billion) on defense, a 282% jump on the same period a year ago. Far from being unable to replenish its military strength and sustain the conflict in Ukraine, Russia is far outpacing NATO in terms of rushing military material to the frontlines by 4 to 1 in terms of tanks and armored fighting vehicles and 5 to 1 in artillery ammunition. When calculated with kill ratios that are overwhelmingly in favor of Russia, the fact is that Russia is sapping the strength of NATO and its Ukrainian proxy, while expanding its own. In addition to nearly tripling the size of its special military operation contingent, Russia is simultaneously building up the forces necessary to meet the expansion of its army from its pre-conflict size of 1 million, to a force of more than 1.5 million. Moreover, Russia’s increase in military production has not only softened the economic impact of the US-sponsored sanctions but also helped reverse their impact across Russia’s industrial base."

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2023/06/no_author/sanctions-against-russia-failed-i-saw-it-firsthand/

Good one Fubar. But wait! Russia is begging North Korea for war material! (sarcasm) I wonder who said that? BTW, how is Ukraine's economy doing?

The casualty rate is 7 to 1, possibly much higher, Ukrainian dead compared to Russian. Tragic to even talk about and it's not quite over yet! I believe it will be by the end of summer with Russia alone dictating surrender terma. But you never know what the Neocon globalists have up their sleeves.

Russia also has the lowest inflation rate among major European nations while NATO member Germany, Europe's foremost industrial and economic power, is headed for recession and possibly depression.

The old saying for NATO and the "Empire of lies" and puppet FJB...."be careful what you wish for".

"an armed society is a polite society"
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Thanks Fubar, interesting. Bet ya HoustonZ strokes out over that, claims it's a fabrication, lol.

that fat card Houston has never left his back yard. What would that clown know about conditions in other countries?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Tootsyroll starts stroking whenever he thinks of ukraine.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ribka

that fat card Houston has never left his back yard. What would that clown know about conditions in other countries?

He would know about as much as you know about Australia...fuck all.

And before you flap your useless yap...I am learning what I can about the US and the rest of the world, you just don't learn.

Last edited by JSTUART; 06/02/23.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
LOl, have many countries have you visited? How many have you lived and worked in? Zero I'm betting

Ive been to Australia and have trained with Aussie soldiers. How many states in the US have you visited? lol

what Covid booster are you up to now covtard boomer? Its always the cowardly men who who are adverse to risk and adventure who never travel. Ones like you who ran to the front of the line to get your super special Aussie MRNA jab and supported the big gun confiscation in your country. But you ket your air soft gun so all is good in your tiny world lol

clown world

Originally Posted by JSTUART

And before you flap your useless yap...I am learning what I can about the US and the rest of the world, you just don't learn.

Last edited by ribka; 06/02/23.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LOl, have many countries have you visited?

Ive been to Australia and have trained with Aussie soldiers. How many states in the US have you visited? lol

what Covid booster are you up to yet covtard boomer?

clown world

You are an opinionated ponce and useless in to the bargain.

No better than tootsyroll.

Last edited by JSTUART; 06/02/23.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
So how many countries have you visited and how many have you worked in.

So you spent your entire on a prison colony island in the South Pacific ?

the Aussie soldiers I trained with would call you a bloody weak kahunt and laugh. I probably have seen more of your own island than you and Ive dove a lot off of Australia. Ironic huh?

So you're on or 7th or 8th covid booster?

LOl, have many countries have you visited?

what Covid booster are you up to yet covtard boomer?

clown world

You are an opinionated ponce and useless in to the bargain.

No better than tootsyroll.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
So how many countries have you visited and how many have you worked in.

So you spent your entire on a prison colony island in the South Pacific ?

the Aussie soldiers I trained with would call you a bloody weak kahunt and laugh. I probably have seen more of your own island than you and Ive dove a lot off of Australia. Ironic huh?

So you're on or 7th or 8th covid booster?

You mouth the same ignorant arrogant shit you always fall back on...you are a useless irrelevant piece of crap that is too stupid to know his own lack.

You are filth, you always will be filth...and you do not learn.

Now kindly fuck off and die slowly from arse cancer, preferably in a most painful manner.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Tootsieroll is a clown...but you are just plain flat out unmitigated shit.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
heavy combat footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSALaOUemmw&t=76s&ab_channel=FUNKER530-VeteranCommunity%26CombatFootage

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

Page 126 of 150 1 2 124 125 126 127 128 149 150

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (1badf350, 1minute, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 007FJ, 51 invisible), 2,256 guests, and 1,193 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,036
Posts18,500,720
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.