Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
I'm surprised youtube hasn't pulled this yet.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Mass murder and crickets from mainstream media. Nobody will be held accountable.

We are rapidly approaching a free for all.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Can we just move on?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Let’s all just forget about how they wanted us dead for not falling for their bullshit and move on. Forgive them for wanting to destroy lives and careers and forget how ignorant they were with their extortion and ruined scholastics.

I’m still pretty pissed off and I expect I’ll never forget…

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’ll never forget how COMPLIANCE somehow equaled compassion. Non-compliance was interpreted as being callous and uncaring toward mankind. 😂

Dipshits!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
I'm just surprised to see the truth be posted on YouTube of all places. I think people should see that reality of how badly they were duped and maybe even start their will and get their affairs in order.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
I'm just surprised to see the truth be posted on YouTube of all places. I think people should see that reality of how badly they were duped and maybe even start their will and get their affairs in order.

The ignorant don’t know that they’re ignorant. When faced with facts they won’t admit their mistakes and they double down on their decision and get boosted and boosted and….., they don’t think, since they haven’t suffered adverse affects yet, that there’s any problem and WE are just radical conspiracy theorists. I don’t care about the choice that another person makes for THEMSELVES but when you mandate everyone must follow your stupidity you crossed a line with me. When you demand that my child gets vaccinated in order to attend school then you crossed a line and my daughter will be homeschooled and graduating early. When you threaten me and mine for not complying with your unconstitutional mandates then I’ll always have contempt for you and I’ll fight with everything I have to oppose your unwanted tyranny!

My comments DO NOT apply to individuals that were vaccinated because they have pre-existing conditions and thought that was the best course of action for THEM.

My comments do apply to anyone that forced, fired, disciplined, shunned, shamed, denied services to or in any way took their idiocy out on those of us that didn’t get vaccinated! 🤬🖕🖕. Some of us were literally days away from losing 25+ year careers, homes and financial ruin BUT despite it we were more determined than ever! I’ll never forget and neither will my children.

I’m an eternal optimist and I have always (maybe ignorantly) believed that GOOD always wins in the end and if a man is committed with a “pure heart” to a cause such as resisting tyranny in whatever form it takes in his life he will succeed if he doesn’t capitulate. As I grow older I resist the temptation to get overly cynical but it’s become exponentially tougher remaining positive, especially over the past 5 years. It’s tough as a parent to protect and shield your children from the evil in this world while giving them the “tools” to recognize it. I don’t want them living in fear but I do want them to understand how common it’s become. Covid and the utter bullshit spewed by the government and the medical industrial complex was a good example for our children and it likely will prove to be extremely informative for them in the coming years. Their distrust of government and the disgust they feel for liberals is a form of modern day armor.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Very well put.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Very well put.
👍🏻

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

The ignorant don’t know that they’re ignorant. When faced with facts they won’t admit their mistakes and they double down on their decision and get boosted and boosted and….., they don’t think, since they haven’t suffered adverse affects yet, that there’s any problem and WE are just radical conspiracy theorists. I don’t care about the choice that another person makes for THEMSELVES but when you mandate everyone must follow your stupidity you crossed a line with me. When you demand that my child gets vaccinated in order to attend school then you crossed a line and my daughter will be homeschooled and graduating early. When you threaten me and mine for not complying with your unconstitutional mandates then I’ll always have contempt for you and I’ll fight with everything I have to oppose your unwanted tyranny!

My comments DO NOT apply to individuals that were vaccinated because they have pre-existing conditions and thought that was the best course of action for THEM.

My comments do apply to anyone that forced, fired, disciplined, shunned, shamed, denied services to or in any way took their idiocy out on those of us that didn’t get vaccinated! 🤬🖕🖕. Some of us were literally days away from losing 25+ year careers, homes and financial ruin BUT despite it we were more determined than ever! I’ll never forget and neither will my children.

I’m an eternal optimist and I have always (maybe ignorantly) believed that GOOD always wins in the end and if a man is committed with a “pure heart” to a cause such as resisting tyranny in whatever form it takes in his life he will succeed if he doesn’t capitulate. As I grow older I resist the temptation to get overly cynical but it’s become exponentially tougher remaining positive, especially over the past 5 years. It’s tough as a parent to protect and shield your children from the evil in this world while giving them the “tools” to recognize it. I don’t want them living in fear but I do want them to understand how common it’s become. Covid and the utter bullshit spewed by the government and the medical industrial complex was a good example for our children and it likely will prove to be extremely informative for them in the coming years. Their distrust of government and the disgust they feel for liberals is a form of modern day armor.

Like Rush used to say .. Ditto !

AND apply all of the above to ALL vaccine shots ! every fkn one of them was designed to make you ill and keep you ill ....

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
No proof of any connection to the clot shot, but the obituary page of our local paper is full everyday. There are obviously the late 70 and above crowd, but the number of late 30 and above group is eye opening.

The number of obits that state "died unexpectedly" is high.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by scottf270
No proof of any connection to the clot shot, but the obituary page of our local paper is full everyday. There are obviously the late 70 and above crowd, but the number of late 30 and above group is eye opening.

The number of obits that state "died unexpectedly" is high.
Unexpected deaths are all over our obituary here as well. Its ok though, its always been happening. Especially with young people unexpectedly dying at a seriouslu alarming rate. Just move on though fellas.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F uck everyone who pushed this and anyone who continues to make excuses. I hope they all rot

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

514 members (1badf350, 2ndwind, 308xray, 3040Krag, 270cowboy, 358WCF, 56 invisible), 1,695 guests, and 1,184 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,024
Posts18,520,825
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.