Print Thread
Hop To
Page 45 of 45 1 2 43 44 45
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by ribka
Thanks. For reminding everyone what lying POS BHA Lloyd Hettick is. Hunting and trapping bans are fought in court not with worthless three word emails. I contacted BHA to help fight the Washington spring bear season ban. That POS BHA leader Land Tawney told me to pound sand .

Fugg Lloyd Hettick Phugg the anti hunting org BHA

IY is well documented that BHA receives millions from radical anti hunting groups

Lloyd buzzard Hettick refuses to answer why

Originally Posted by sherm_61
Your a lying sack of [bleep] Buzz BHA crushed the Montana anti trapping bill just because BHA puts out a statement they opposed it. 78% montana voted against it an i guarantee you very little who did weren't BHA members.
My best friend worked with montana trappers organization to lobby at every gun show and other events against and never saw 1 BHA booth or anything to support it. Same as you Buzz and your supporters you portray yourself as some great coming of Christ or 2A supporter untill you walk into the voting booth.
Did you and and BHA support all the Dem Governors before Gianforte and his appointments?
If you were critical then why did you support them?
I can answer that you say one thing and support another.
Birds of a feather flock together FACT!!
Yes

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Lloyd is washing his kgunt at the moment and still hasn’t figured out how him and losttrails is gonna get the fugkin peanut butter out of that carpet

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by shrapnel
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I love Northern Pike.

Took my buddy out on my boat the other day for pike. Love big pike

Casing trout now

Where's the big pike?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Oh look, BHA doing what they do best, crushing anti-hunting across the country.

https://www.backcountryhunters.org/hunters_anglers_unite_to_stop_proposed_hunting_bans

Arizona: An organized group of advocates is attempting to ban all hunting of mountain lions, bobcats and bears by utilizing the comment period currently open for its five-year hunting season setting guidelines. The Arizona chapter has set up an action alert to help BHA members speak up in support of the proposed hunt guidelines from Arizona Game & Fish, which would ensure continued hunting opportunities for bear, mountain lion and bobcat.

California: Following up on a failed legislative attempt in 2021 to ban all black bear hunting, a petition (2021-027) was filed in early January with the California Department of Fish and Wildlife that attempts eliminate all bear hunting. The California chapter is working through the commission process to oppose this proposal.

Colorado: A bill has been introduced (SB 22-031) that would prohibit any hunting or trapping of mountain lions or bobcats. The Colorado chapter has launched an action alert and is coordinating with other hunting and angling groups to kill this bill.
New Jersey: For years, the New Jersey chapter of BHA has been working to restore an outright closure of the bear hunting season, which was initiated by the New Jersey governor by an executive order, without any scientific basis undergirding the decision. BHA remains committed to restoring this bear hunting season and calls on the governor to reverse course on this decision.

Oregon: The chapter is working with a coalition of hunting and fishing organizations in the state to educate our community and help stop Initiative Petition 13 from advancing. This proposed ballot measure would criminalize hunting and fishing in the state and put an end to our outdoor traditions.

Washington: Following the unfortunate recent decision by the Washington Game and Fish Commission to end the spring bear hunting season in 2022 – and the subsequent resignation of a commission member over the issue – the Washington BHA chapter has launched an action alert urging hunters to join in asking the Washington Game and Fish Commission to reconsider this decision.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Wow, posting fishing pictures in a thread about corner crossing?

Sounds good.

Bear River cutthroat:

[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]

"Warm" water channel cats 8-15lbs

Mixed bag in about an hour:

Jumbo Perch:

IC B2

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
This thread is over Lloyd there’s another one

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BuzzH

https://www.backcountryhunters.org/hunters_anglers_unite_to_stop_proposed_hunting_bans

Arizona: An organized group of advocates is attempting to ban all hunting of mountain lions, bobcats and bears by utilizing the comment period currently open for its five-year hunting season setting guidelines. The Arizona chapter has set up an action alert to help BHA members speak up in support of the proposed hunt guidelines from Arizona Game & Fish, which would ensure continued hunting opportunities for bear, mountain lion and bobcat.

California: Following up on a failed legislative attempt in 2021 to ban all black bear hunting, a petition (2021-027) was filed in early January with the California Department of Fish and Wildlife that attempts eliminate all bear hunting. The California chapter is working through the commission process to oppose this proposal.

Colorado: A bill has been introduced (SB 22-031) that would prohibit any hunting or trapping of mountain lions or bobcats. The Colorado chapter has launched an action alert and is coordinating with other hunting and angling groups to kill this bill.
New Jersey: For years, the New Jersey chapter of BHA has been working to restore an outright closure of the bear hunting season, which was initiated by the New Jersey governor by an executive order, without any scientific basis undergirding the decision. BHA remains committed to restoring this bear hunting season and calls on the governor to reverse course on this decision.

Oregon: The chapter is working with a coalition of hunting and fishing organizations in the state to educate our community and help stop Initiative Petition 13 from advancing. This proposed ballot measure would criminalize hunting and fishing in the state and put an end to our outdoor traditions.

Washington: Following the unfortunate recent decision by the Washington Game and Fish Commission to end the spring bear hunting season in 2022 – and the subsequent resignation of a commission member over the issue – the Washington BHA chapter has launched an action alert urging hunters to join in asking the Washington Game and Fish Commission to reconsider this decision.

Let's highlight the "action" in these summaries.

set up an action alert to help BHA members speak up

working through the commission process to oppose this proposal

launched an action alert and is coordinating

For years,... been working to restore an outright closure

working... to educate our community

launched an action alert urging hunters to join

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Let's highlight the "action" in these summaries.

set up an action alert to help BHA members speak up

working through the commission process to oppose this proposal

launched an action alert and is coordinating

For years,... been working to restore an outright closure

working... to educate our community

launched an action alert urging hunters to join

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
This thread is over remember 🤣

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
BHA has received millions of dollars from anti hunting George Soros organizations

BHA money and resources campaigning for anti hunting anti gun left wing kook eco terrorists. But won’t spend one cent to fight hunting bans

BHA is anti hunting anti gun organization and buzzy Llloyd Hettick is a BHA rep paid to go on hunting forums to spread lies and disinformation

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Let’s continue now

IC B3

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
What’s a reputable outfitter I want to hunt some elk and see this bullschit for myself

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by earlybrd
What’s a reputable outfitter I want to hunt some elk and see this bullschit for myself

Wyoming Arms can hook you up if you like antler soup.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by earlybrd

Wyoming Arms can hook you up if you like antler soup.
I was thinking on Lloyd if he’d except the offer since he’s in the know

Last edited by earlybrd; 06/04/23.
Page 45 of 45 1 2 43 44 45

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

658 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 163bc, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 160user, 69 invisible), 2,868 guests, and 1,338 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,536
Posts18,509,933
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.