Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
So, they finally got Biden and his clan?

First president to be tried for treason and swinging from the gallows on the White House lawn!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Glad to see Trump meet accountability for his actions. He is, at the end of the day, no more or less a citizen and man than any of us… but he’s used his wealth to escape consequences his whole life while taunting the rest of us about it. [bleep] Donald Trump.

With that being said, to me this is all a sideshow. What he really needs to be held accountable for is his utterly treasonous attempt to subvert our democracy and steal an election. Those indictments are coming, I predict, and they will be doozies.

My .sig is straight fire. Truth. Ignore it at your peril.

Reality, Patriotism, Trump: you can only pick two.

Any of you calling yourselves Patriots while still supporting this clown do so at the expense of observable reality.

I choose to be a Patriot and acknowledge Reality. Donald Trump can rot in prison and I hope he does.

Your sig line proves you are a blithering idiot. If you voted for Biden only a hot tar and feathering will suffice for retribution then locked up in a mental institution OD'd on Thorazine. That you can actually point to no crime committed by Trump and you ignore the Treason committed by Biden proves you are no patriot.

But I’m right.

And in your heart of hearts, you know that.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I do not run sock puppets. Never have, never will. When I have something to say here *I* say it. And I stand by it.

It’s called being an honest man with principles. You should try it!

Bullshit you are a lying POS. You have no principles and have no idea what honesty is. You can stand by your fake concept all you want but do not call it patriotism.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
No word on Biden’s document fiasco? Guess will see if there is equality in justice. They both need to be nailed it seems. I do find it amusing how everyone was worried how Trump was going to monetize the presidency but guess he got beat to it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
How convenient comes out the same day the media had to admit Biden got $5 mil from Burisma.

IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
So what possibly could Trump have done that compares to taking cash, ten million for foreign policy decisions? You know like loaning them a billion dollars? Nail Biden and worry about the phony indictment over the Presidential records act. By the way fucqtard it is customary to post a link.

That is not a relevant question. We should not be engaging of politics of getting even. That sort of thinking is why the country is going down the toilet, why things get more extreme every election cycle. People are more interested in getting even than doing right by the country even to the point of ignoring their own best interests to try to get in one more cheap shot.

Trump is either innocent or guilty of whatever Trump did or did not do. It has nothing to do with Biden or Obama. Biden (or Obama) are guilty or innocent of what Biden (or Obama) did or did not do, it has nothing to do with Trump. Moreover, an "atta boy" does not cancel out an "oh crap" or vice versa even for a single person. Every one of the bastards should be thanked for each thing they did right and punished for each thing they did wrong. Not the net. No balancing of scales. Everything goes on the table, everything stays on the table.

Despite his failings, the country was better off with Trump than it was with Obama or than it is with Biden. And, IMHO, that's the end of the story.

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by T_O_M
So what possibly could Trump have done that compares to taking cash, ten million for foreign policy decisions? You know like loaning them a billion dollars? Nail Biden and worry about the phony indictment over the Presidential records act. By the way fucqtard it is customary to post a link.

That is not a relevant question. We should not be engaging of politics of getting even. That sort of thinking is why the country is going down the toilet, why things get more extreme every election cycle. People are more interested in getting even than doing right by the country even to the point of ignoring their own best interests to try to get in one more cheap shot.

Trump is either innocent or guilty of whatever Trump did or did not do. It has nothing to do with Biden or Obama. Biden (or Obama) are guilty or innocent of what Biden (or Obama) did or did not do, it has nothing to do with Trump. Moreover, an "atta boy" does not cancel out an "oh crap" or vice versa even for a single person. Every one of the bastards should be thanked for each thing they did right and punished for each thing they did wrong. Not the net. No balancing of scales. Everything goes on the table, everything stays on the table.

Despite his failings, the country was better off with Trump than it was with Obama or than it is with Biden. And, IMHO, that's the end of the story.

Another leftard jackass. Yes we should make the Biden administration face justice. The Presidential records act protects Trump from any government document fiasco. The FBI has hidden the fact that Biden committed treason since 2017. The entire DOJ, FBI and the Biden admin is taking us for a ride and have zero credibility. Fuq you I want the scales balanced. We should be blocking the highways into DC right now. Stop with your stupid schit and pull your head out.

Dog I rescued in January

L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I do not run sock puppets. Never have, never will. When I have something to say here *I* say it. And I stand by it.

Communist have no principles.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Seems that Biden in the frying pan really brings out the leftard bots. Trump Trump Trump look a shiny object. Fuq em.

Dog I rescued in January

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Seems that Biden in the frying pan really brings out the leftard bots. Trump Trump Trump look a shiny object. Fuq em.

Exactly.

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
A common 3 letter agency ploy is to hack into computers and place classified documents unknown to the user. These docs are hidden but accessible if the need ever arises to silence, blackmail or indict a political opponent or someone the admin deems “dangerous”.
This was exposed during the obama’s regime as a tactic used on reporters during his infamous wiretapping and illegal phone surveillance scandal.

Last edited by ruffcutt; 06/09/23.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Considering what the FBI director said Hillary did, then declined to prosecute, we're solidly banana republic at this point

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Glad to see Trump meet accountability for his actions. He is, at the end of the day, no more or less a citizen and man than any of us… but he’s used his wealth to escape consequences his whole life while taunting the rest of us about it. [bleep] Donald Trump.

With that being said, to me this is all a sideshow. What he really needs to be held accountable for is his utterly treasonous attempt to subvert our democracy and steal an election. Those indictments are coming, I predict, and they will be doozies.

Any of you calling yourselves Patriots while still supporting this clown do so at the expense of observable reality.

I choose to be a Patriot and acknowledge Reality. Donald Trump can rot in prison and I hope he does.

[Linked Image from media3.giphy.com]

V
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
V
Biden stole classified documents for decades. Nobody knew he had them. And now the government has its panties in a wad. What BS

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jeff_O=Jeff_Asshole/HE/SHE
I do not run sock puppets. Never have, never will. When I/HE/SHE have something to say here *I/HE/SHE* say it. And I/HE/SHE stand by it.

It’s called being an ass-hole man without principles. You should try it.

PS: Biden is a pedophile but he's my pedophile.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by goalie
Considering what the FBI director said Hillary did, then declined to prosecute, we're solidly banana republic at this point

I think it began when JFK was assassinated. But yes Hillary did far worse with documents than anyone else. She should still be in jail just for the wiped server. Oh and the phones she smashed .

Dog I rescued in January

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Go F yourself , no one cares what your opinion is. Biden and Hillary what about the scumbag. They all had classified documents illegally and destroyed them or showed them to foreign entities. POS

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

But, honestly, how can you be that stupid?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Go F yourself , no one cares what your opinion is. Biden and Hillary what about the scumbag. They all had classified documents illegally and destroyed them or showed them to foreign entities. POS

I’m no fan of Hillary and Biden.

Realize, though, that by your logic Trump SHOULD BE prosecuted.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

I’m no fan of Hillary and Biden.

Realize, though, that by your logic Trump SHOULD BE prosecuted.

Lying liars lie.

No fan of Biden.....

I am MAGA.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

80 members (007FJ, 35, 444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 6mmCreedmoor, 12 invisible), 1,488 guests, and 858 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,308
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.