Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
erikj Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
https://river.com/learn/terms/c/cantillon-effect

Does the Cantillon effect help explain why corporations embrace the commie ideology?

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...ubling-down-woke-even-they-lose-billions

Just trying to make sense of the clown world.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I dont see the connection.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
erikj Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
I dont see the connection.
I’d try to better explain, but I’m working around the clock trying to survive inflation. Lol.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
No

Result of woke being out in positions of power.

Their momentary high of virtue signaling and proving their wokeness is prioritized over everything else. Profits included. I think the initial hit in profits are shrugged off as heathens (customers) not being as virtuous as they are. And in their delusionary world, it will come about and the profits will return.

Montana MOFO
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Don’t Over Think It ..

This a Concerted Effort to Disrupt Society..

Run by Evil , Wicked Aliens..

If left unchecked they will Ultimately go Mao , Stalin on the Non Essentials..

They’ve spent Decades bringing the Jim Comey types into the Police/Military Aspects of our Government.

They have the Mindset Secured

They’ve bought Billions of Dollars of the Wicked
and placed it in the CCPBI Homme others ..

Think about this..

Why the 87K CCPRS Licensed to Kill Vulture's..

That’s Right their Cum’n..

You think Jim Comey gone they got Plenty More where he came from..

The Corporation’s, Print and the Feral Government are All IN IT TOGETHER..

The BUD LIGHT INTIFADA Must Continue till We Get an Apology..

Take You Hands off the Devil Urine even if He try’s to Give It to You ..

That’s how the Devil Works ..

Resist We Much..

For We Much..

To That End…

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by akrange
This a Concerted Effort to Disrupt Society..

Run by Evil , Wicked Aliens.

I agree with you that Jews are alien to Western Civilization and should be expelled from it.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Absolutely Yes...

As the 1/10 of the 1% amass ALL OF THE WEALTH...

The 99.9% will be forced to submit to the will of the new Masters.

This has been happening since the dawn of man.

Slavery is the most prosperous and income generating precept even devised.

In the words of George Bailey... "Potter is not selling — he’s buying!"

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
"Wokism" is ONLY a tool to divide...

It is Obongo's "Race Division"... part Deux...

Unlimited power and wealth in Division...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
We just went thru two years of Covid "Division"...

Amazing to me folks do not see this as plain as a sunrise...

erikj Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by CashisKing
We just went thru two years of Covid "Division"...

Amazing to me folks do not see this as plain as a sunrise...

Policy makers are undoubtedly creating crises and division. I was attempting to understand why a large multinational corporation would encourage it.
Evil explains it better.

@jameslavish

This is inflation
IC B3

erikj Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Break time over
Back to work lol

@jameslavish

This is inflation
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by erikj
https://river.com/learn/terms/c/cantillon-effect

Does the Cantillon effect help explain why corporations embrace the commie ideology?
This doesn't explain why corporations embrace ESG.

This simply explains how the system has worked since the Federal Reserve bribed,blackmailed,entrapped and murdered their way into taking control of the money supply of our nation in 1913.

Originally Posted by erikj

The video posted in the piece,to which you linked,is pure unadulterated propaganda.This is a feel good message that camouflages their true intent,that is,total control of the the citizens of the world.

The Rothschilds and their foreign owned banking cartel aka the Federal Reserve are driving toward digital currency.This will give them ultimate and final control over every citizen of the world,whose nation signs on to this scheme.

This segment from a video originally recorded in 2017,shows one of the Bolsheviks,Larry Fink.He tells the audience that he was going to force citizens to change their behavior.

This explains the reason that corporations have embraced ESG.Accept ESG or be punished,financially ruined and destroyed.

Shakespeare stated in Henry VI,Part II “The first thing we do is,let’s kill all the lawyers.” This statement should be changed to "The first thing we do is,let’s kill all the Bolsheviks".The world will then be a better place.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I read an article the other day that attempted to explain why these corporations are embracing woke ideology. A lot of the stock in these corporations is owned by mutual funds like Blackrock, Vanguard and others. Within these mutual funds there are some very large investors which account for millions if not billions of dollars. These are mostly retirement accounts from government retirement funds and many of them are liberal states. The fund holders are large enough to make demands on the different corporations and the corporations listen. If these investors chose to sell off their stock, it could significantly devalue the stock and thereby the value of the corporation.

As conservatives, we have the ability to devalue these corporations as well, by refusing to buy their products. The AB boycott is one example. I don’t think the MSM is accurately reporting the effect conservative boycotts are having on Disney, Target and other liberal corporations. I think the majority of Americans embrace conservative ideology. If we continue and expand these boycotts we can make a difference without violence and without sacrificing life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. We might be inconvenienced though.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

513 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 64 invisible), 2,453 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,444
Posts18,489,571
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.