Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 23 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 22 23
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by deflave
Anybody that let’s dogs into their restaurant should be fed to a pack of dogs.

Fugking morons.
Woof woof mütha-fücker... 😁😅😅🤣🤣🤣

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Originally Posted by deflave
Anybody that let’s dogs into their restaurant should be fed to a pack of dogs.

Fugking morons.
Woof woof mütha-fücker... 😁😅😅🤣🤣🤣
Dogs gotta eat too😜

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JeffA
He sent me a snapshot of the dog owners drivers license.

He lives in a in a nice waterfront home off Sanibel Island.
He'll be cash fat with good lawyers, so will the restaurant.

They will need it. If your buddy's lawyers play their cards right, he's going to own their ass.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Keep the F'in dog at home, working, or in the truck!
Dogs don't need to be in Walmart, or the "feed store", for that matter!
They have their times - and places. In amongst the general public is neither the time, nor the place.

EVERYBODY'S dog is "well behaved" - until they aren't.

I like dogs. Even the pits & pit/mixes I have personally met. Never had a problem, but there were one or two I didn't trust whole-heartedly mostly because we were strangers to each other.

But you ain't wrong! The Doxie and Lab mix stay in the truck, tho the seatbelts have gotten expensive a couple times. The last couple, at least, pure vindictiveness at being left.

A good dog is hard to find, tho.... smile

Last edited by las; 06/12/23.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
"You might want to read up on what the ADA says about service dogs."

Well, I’ve never heard of a pit bull as an officially trained service animal. In fact, they’re specifically banned in many states from being used as such. Most of these arseholes just buy a jacket off Ebay and slap it on their mutt since the ADA regulations are terribly written. Free plane ride and hotels for mutley so they don’t have to pay kennel fees. I watched one of these so called “service dogs”. take a giant schitt in Home Depot one day. The owner basically ran off when I asked him about cleaning it up.

I’m 100% confident that Jeff A’s friends attack was not a real service dog.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
IC B2

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
"You might want to read up on what the ADA says about service dogs."

Well, I’ve never heard of a pit bull as an officially trained service animal. In fact, they’re specifically banned in many states from being used as such. Most of these arseholes just buy a jacket off Ebay and slap it on their mutt since the ADA regulations are terribly written. Free plane ride and hotels for mutley so they don’t have to pay kennel fees. I watched one of these so called “service dogs”. take a giant schitt in Home Depot one day. The owner basically ran off when I asked him about cleaning it up.

I’m 100% confident that Jeff A’s friends attack was not a real service dog.

Ditto. You want a real service dog, you have a Lab or GR, or a couple others.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Keeping you and your family safe is your main responsibility as a man. Your friend needs to man up. If you can't defend yourself against a dog, you damn sure can't defend yourself against a person.
A pit bull lunges out from under a table and starts viciously attacking a man who is taken by surprise and he is not a "man"?? Because the dog was able to injure him before anyone could stop him? Are you familiar with pit bulls?

I don't ever recall you making a stupid statement before this one but out of curiosity I'm going to look back.
Don't pay him too much mind.
Trump scared him off.
I looked back a little and on 3-18-21 and post #15912022 on the thread 'Another Friendly Pit Bull Story' indicates he has owned quite a few pit bull catch dogs and knows exactly what they are capable of.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Damn…. Completely random, I’m sorry about your friend.

I’m currently on the road with two dogs, I carry an extra key and leave ‘em in the locked truck with the AC running when I’m in a place of business. Only thing I worry about is the car stalling out or some do-gooder calling the Cops about ‘dogs in a hot car’. I figure ain’t too many car thieves goons break into a car with barking dogs in it.

Still get antsy every time I do it though.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
"You might want to read up on what the ADA says about service dogs. Restaurants CAN NOT refuse entrance of a service dog, the fine is $10k per occurrence IIRC. Also there is no paperwork or registration signifying that a dog is a service dog, the manager of the facility can ask the dog's handler two questions. Is it a service dog, what service does the dog perform. They can not question the handler as to the nature of their disability."

Very interesting AJ300Mag. I had no idea the laws were so hard-core.

So the Florida Yankee walked past the restaurant manager with a pit bull and said "It is a service dog" [wink wink].
And the manager said "Sure, welcome aboard" [wink wink].

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
A Veternarian we had almost always sedated pit bulls, rotties, Doberman’s and shepherds before he gave them any care. His bottom line was that you cant’ trust the breeds no matter how nice and friendly they were in the home.

Neighbor just got one from a rescue. He was friendly to me when the neighbor and dog were by his side and i did pet him no problem. Issue is the guy has a hanging pull rope and the dog likes to jump up and pull and tug. That behavior is in bred as fighting dogs. He don’t like someone and it’s all over.. thinking of carrying when i walk or ride my bike past his house.

IC B3

JeffA Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I got hospital pics....

Idunno if I can post most of them, 4 of them are high on the inside of his thighs like the mutt was going for his junk.
The hospital gown don't cover to much, there's alot showin'. lol.

He needs me to bring him pants when I go too get him, his were shredded, first by the dog then by the Paramedics.

I think I'll forget and make him come home in his cute hospital gown.

We're working on getting video from the restaurant, the dog attack will be interesting but my buddy went into a rage and threw a table and a chair across the dining room, that'll be the good part.

This thread might get epic yet..

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Keeping you and your family safe is your main responsibility as a man. Your friend needs to man up. If you can't defend yourself against a dog, you damn sure can't defend yourself against a person.

You can't be serious. The shock factor alone of having a vicious dog come out from under a table and attack you in a place you would least expect it, would put any person at a huge disadvantage from the start. Now you throw a pitbull into that scenario and it's twice as bad.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yep. A great example of an ambush by an overwhelming force.

Now with even more aplomb
JeffA Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Edited

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
"You might want to read up on what the ADA says about service dogs. Restaurants CAN NOT refuse entrance of a service dog, the fine is $10k per occurrence IIRC. Also there is no paperwork or registration signifying that a dog is a service dog, the manager of the facility can ask the dog's handler two questions. Is it a service dog, what service does the dog perform. They can not question the handler as to the nature of their disability."

Very interesting AJ300Mag. I had no idea the laws were so hard-core.

So the Florida Yankee walked past the restaurant manager with a pit bull and said "It is a service dog" [wink wink].
And the manager said "Sure, welcome aboard" [wink wink].
It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out. The owner of the dog is in for a major financial loss due to his ignorance...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That’s gotta qualify for the stupidest post of the year award.

Black Cows Matter!
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
A pit bull lunges out from under a table and starts viciously attacking a man who is taken by surprise and he is not a "man"?? Because the dog was able to injure him before anyone could stop him? Are you familiar with pit bulls?

I don't ever recall you making a stupid statement before this one but out of curiosity I'm going to look back.
Don't pay him too much mind.
Trump scared him off.
I looked back a little and on 3-18-21 and post #15912022 on the thread 'Another Friendly Pit Bull Story' indicates he has owned quite a few pit bull catch dogs and knows exactly what they are capable of.
I'm very familiar with pitbulls and would rather deal with them than a person trying to kill me. Help is always a good thing, but if your waiting for someone to help or save you, your a sad excuse for a man.
I hope your buddy makes it out of this ordeal fine. No one deserves to be a chew toy.

Last edited by TrueGrit; 06/13/23.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dog people are cócksuckers.

GFY

Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one and most stink.

Signed,

Dog Lover

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
So its his friends fault? Would love to see you in a situation where a pit comes out of no where and locks onto your leg

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jeff, I do hope your friend recovers from this incident.

Black Cows Matter!
Page 6 of 23 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

519 members (219 Wasp, 222Sako, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 47 invisible), 2,398 guests, and 1,139 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,763
Posts18,515,282
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.