Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 23 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 22 23
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
My dog is a better judge of character than you will ever be.

Your poor addled brain will have something to say .....I am sure.

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JeffA
Up Date...The good, the bad and the ugly..

The Good
I got him home.
He's walking and feeling little pain.
But he's doped up on pain pills.
The restaurant has video and I should be getting a copy.

The Bad
All the wounds look alot the same, the upper and lower K9s sunk in deep enough that all the front teeth between them also penetrated his skin. The 4 bites on his upper inside thighs and one high on the outside, all show about a half inch or so of tearing.

The tearing may have been due to him beating the dog in the head as it was attacking.
There is one bite on the back of his left calf that's just a good, deep solid bite with no tearing.

Dark bruising is developing around the bites.

I have pics but due to the possibility of litigation I'm not going to post them, I took down the related pics I posted earlier too.

This went down close to my office, the place I keep my pins, I've posted about it here before.

I just learned a guy I know bought half interest in this restaurant last year.
I've had business dealings with him before, he's a investor, real estate and such.

He's the biggest shyster you'd ever meet in your life.
Screws everybody he can whenever possible.
He's the type that gets broke, defaults on real estate deals then sues the bank for loaning him the money.
When you pull him up on the counties clerk of courts site his legal records are pages long.

His frivolous law suits go on and on.

I swear what I'm about to say is true, it's all online, I'd post links but being this could go into litigation I don’t dare. If I even mentioned the guys name or place of business, he'd file a law suit, beyond any doubt.

Two years ago he approached a dog that was tied to a post in front of a grocery store.

He tried to pet it and bit him.

He sued the schit out of the grocery store and the dogs owner.

How ironic can it get?

I could go on, his list of law suits on the county site are all but endless.

The guys a total POS.

The Ugly
My friend has had other medical expenses recently.
His deductibles are all paid up for the year.
He just wants this behind him.
He doesn't want to pursue reimbursement for anything.
Doesn't want the hassles involved with collection.
Just wants to drop it.

I'm not a fan of all the frivolous law suits that have been taking place over the years but IMO, this one is completely justified.

Your bud is medicated. Give him time and the anger will seep back in and oh how ironic it would be for the shyster to get his ass sued off. Just don't let him sign anything while doped up! lol

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by cisco1

Fugk you and fugk your stupid fugkin' dog.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by rickt300
So you like the fluffy little worthless dogs, interesting says a lot about you.

After having owned probably too many running hounds and tree hounds over the years as well as some retrievers (all of which were pretty good actual working dogs) my only dog is a “fluffy, little” ten pound papillon. I guess you’d consider that a worthless dog and I wonder what you think that says about me? I think it says I’m a bit smarter than someone who keeps a big useless dog with all the attendant expense, inconvenience and exposure to liability that entails because, having not much in the way of actual accomplishment in their lives their whole identity and self-image is tied up in their big aggressive dog and the jacked up diesel pickup that never tows anything or goes off the road.

Mathew 22: 37-39

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Up Date...The good, the bad and the ugly..

The Good
I got him home.
He's walking and feeling little pain.
But he's doped up on pain pills.
The restaurant has video and I should be getting a copy.

The Bad
All the wounds look alot the same, the upper and lower K9s sunk in deep enough that all the front teeth between them also penetrated his skin. The 4 bites on his upper inside thighs and one high on the outside, all show about a half inch or so of tearing.

The tearing may have been due to him beating the dog in the head as it was attacking.
There is one bite on the back of his left calf that's just a good, deep solid bite with no tearing.

Dark bruising is developing around the bites.

I have pics but due to the possibility of litigation I'm not going to post them, I took down the related pics I posted earlier too.

This went down close to my office, the place I keep my pins, I've posted about it here before.

I just learned a guy I know bought half interest in this restaurant last year.
I've had business dealings with him before, he's a investor, real estate and such.

He's the biggest shyster you'd ever meet in your life.
Screws everybody he can whenever possible.
He's the type that gets broke, defaults on real estate deals then sues the bank for loaning him the money.
When you pull him up on the counties clerk of courts site his legal records are pages long.

His frivolous law suits go on and on.

I swear what I'm about to say is true, it's all online, I'd post links but being this could go into litigation I don’t dare. If I even mentioned the guys name or place of business, he'd file a law suit, beyond any doubt.

Two years ago he approached a dog that was tied to a post in front of a grocery store.

He tried to pet it and bit him.

He sued the schit out of the grocery store and the dogs owner.

How ironic can it get?

I could go on, his list of law suits on the county site are all but endless.

The guys a total POS.

The Ugly
Just wants to drop it.

I'm not a fan of all the frivolous law suits that have been taking place over the years but IMO, this one is completely justified.

Your bud is medicated. Give him time and the anger will seep back in and oh how ironic it would be for the shyster to get his ass sued off. Just don't let him sign anything while doped up! lol

Try appealing to him that lawsuits like this are necessary to make changes. He can give the money away if he wants but he could very likely help prevent such an attack again if the settlement is large enough to attract attention.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The Ugly
Just wants to drop it.

Your friend sounds like a standup guy.

But…. will the dog owner be charged with anything at all, held liable by the law?

Also, what if your friend experiences long term complications including chronic pain?

I ain’t a proponent of lawsuits either but this case seems egregious.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by RHClark
Try appealing to him that lawsuits like this are necessary to make changes. He can give the money away if he wants but he could very likely help prevent such an attack again if the settlement is large enough to attract attention.

At the very minimum, teach other businesses to not allow pets into a place where people are eating. I don't keep pets in the house because of hair and I don't want other peoples pet hair in my F'n food when I'm eating out either.

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
The Ugly
Just wants to drop it.

Your friend sounds more like a dumbazz to me.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

At the very minimum, teach other businesses to not allow pets into a place where people are eating. I don't keep pets in the house because of hair and I don't want other peoples pet hair in my F'n food when I'm eating out either.

Hair has never kept me from eating anything. smile

MAGA
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
If God forbid your buddy’s wife or girlfriend got sexually assaulted would he want the perp held accountable or would he want her to just drop it?

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Your friend sounds more like a dumbazz to me.

Sounds more like someone feeling sore and miserable...when the bills come in and he is feeling better the anger will hit.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Hair has never kept me from eating anything. smile

Lol

Touché!

JeffA Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

But…. will the dog owner be charged with anything at all, held liable by the law?

Also, what if your friend experiences long term complications including chronic pain?

I ain’t a proponent of lawsuits either but this case seems egregious.

Law enforcement wasn't involved when the incident occurred but the hospital made it mandatory that animal control was informed.

The required forms were filled out there at the hospital and filed.

Animal Control in turn transferred the case to the county the dog owner lives in, that's all still in the works.

Any potential laws broken or anything like that will go down in his home county.

He got the verification of Rabies vaccination that he'd requested from the dog owner last night.

He'd had the dog vaccinated yesterday, he wasn't current when he attacked my friend. He tried to bluff his way passed the date on the paperwork but when confronted said he'd not been vaccinated since he adopted him as a rescue dog in 2021.

He was also informed by the Vet that vaccinated him that the dog has Heartworms. So the dude has done zero pet maintenance since he acquired the dog. He's looking into having his dog euthanized.

His county Animal Control should be moving swiftly, the dog will have to be quarantined for 10 days for observation due to lack of rabies vaccination.

This pissed my buddy off enough that today he's decided to seek legal advice.

JeffA Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
If God forbid your buddy’s wife or girlfriend got sexually assaulted would he want the perp held accountable or would he want her to just drop it?

P

It'd depend on the day, he has his ups and downs with her.

She's had 4 husband's, 3 died, one divorced.

He refuses to marry her but he's #5 no matter how ya slice it.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

P

It'd depend on the day, he has his ups and downs with her.

She's had 4 husband's, 3 died, one divorced.

He refuses to marry her but he's #5 no matter how ya slice it.

Oh.

Well, maybe this was all a botched Divine Intervention then.

LOL

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
deflate, no mistake ,

My dog farts at you!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There are good dogs and there are bad dogs.
I love my dogs but I refuse to anthropomorphize them. That stuff is for weak minded people and the writers at Disney.
Bad dogs that don't listen or will not take training or are just plain dumb may get a bullet to the back of the head.
I don't care how old they are.

My Dad always said: "Life's too short to own bad dogs."

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Good dog, bad dog, it doesn't matter you are responsible for your dog. The pit bulls owner needs to be charged with assault with a deadly weapon, attempted murder and a host of other charges. Sorry or money doesn't cut it.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by cisco1

Fugk you and fugk your stupid fugkin' dog.

There's an intelligent answer for ya..

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Had dogs all my life. They were always with me outdoors. They were never with me in any place of business. I left them at home. Pretty sure that was normal etiquette until the last 20 year or so.

Page 9 of 23 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (1lesfox, 1badf350, 1234, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 57 invisible), 2,542 guests, and 1,182 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,820
Posts18,516,691
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.