Campfire Outfitter
T
Tucker blowing up commies. I love it.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Trump is a war monger and he's going to get the US into
WW lll. How many times did we here this in 2014 -15 from the liberal dumocrats.

Ya, it got pretty stupid. Some said Trump would nuke Canada. Serious.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In the fundamental equations of life, Truth = Power. Critical task = how to use those for greatest effect.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
The TRUTH be told.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
We all now living an occupied nation....
against ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"The Biden Administration arrested Donald Trump this afternoon. They had him arraigned and fingerprinted in a Miami Courthouse, like the accused felon he now technically is.

These were the first steps in a process that is designed to put Donald Trump behind bars for the rest of his life.

Cable news carried every moment of it live "it's unprecedented" they told us with what looked like shock. But they weren't shocked they knew this was coming. Everyone who's paid attention knew it was what just happened was always going to happen.

It's been inevitable since February 16 2016. that's the day Donald Trump made a blood enemy of the largest and most powerful organization in human history which would be the federal government.

Despite what you may remember it wasn't anything that Trump had said about immigration, or trade with China, or rapists from Mexico - those are the stories that dominated the headlines that year - "Trump's a racist they scream stop him."

But inside Washington that was just noise none of it really rated identity politics doesn't mean much to permanent Washington what matters - then and now - is foreign policy the invasions and occupations and proxy wars: the decisions that determine which global populations will thrive and which will die. The policies that come with trillion dollar price tags, the ones that over time have made the counties around DC the richest suburbs in the world.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In Washington that's what actually matters and it's obvious when you look carefully. When there's a debate about anything else for example the debt ceiling, both sides take their assigned positions and they start yelling. But when Congress decides to start a war - no matter how foolish or counterproductive or obviously disconnected from America's core interests that war may be - when that happens the leaders of both parties automatically jump behind it like circus clowns.

And then they stay there, sometimes for decades. They defend that war relentlessly against all evidence, until somebody finally Rings the all clear Bell and they can begin to admit that actually maybe it wasn't such a great idea. We meant well but it just didn't work out the good news is we've learned a lot of important lessons.

In the end they usually do say something like that, but only after emotions have cooled and the damning details have begun to fade from collective memory. It's an apology that's not actually an apology, much less repentance and it's years too late to matter in any case.

But until then that's all you're getting, until then no dissent is allowed - that's the first rule of Washington.

But somehow Trump didn't bother to follow it. He is from out of town so maybe he didn't know it was a rule or maybe he just didn't care. Either way, seven and a half years later we can point to the precise moment that permanent Washington decided to send Donald Trump to prison. here it is it's from the Republican candidates debate in Greenville South Carolina:

"we should have never been in Iraq; we have destabilized the Middle East. They lied, okay. They said there were weapons of mass destruction there were none and they knew there were none there were no weapons of mass destruction."

We should never have been in Iraq, Trump said. We destabilized the Middle East. Now by the time Trump said that a lot of Republican primary voters we

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I hope Pompeo sees Carlsons characterization oh him. I’m sure he will or has.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Give Them None ..

For None Will Be Given ..

IC B3

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Heard on AM radio today that Fox has sent Tucker a cease & desist order.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
I think he’s going to challenge whether his contract actually makes reference to a format such as Twitter. He’s technically not “employed” by Twitter, and due to the fact his content there can be looked at, at ANY time (rather than being broadcast at a specific time), it’s hard to make the case that it directly competes against a Fox show at a certain “timeslot”.

It’ll be interesting to see the actual “details” of his contract, and what is and isn’t truly allowed in it.

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Yessir

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Some of us are sharper than others but I’m glad Tucker breaks out the crayons for all you mush heads.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Yessir
Originally Posted by fburgtx
I think he’s going to challenge whether his contract actually makes reference to a format such as Twitter. He’s technically not “employed” by Twitter, and due to the fact his content there can be looked at, at ANY time (rather than being broadcast st a specific time), it’s hard to make the case that it directly competes against a Fox show at a certain “timeslot”.

It’ll be interesting to see the actual “details” of his contract, and what is and isn’t truly allowed in it.
Someone pointed out if FOX attacks Tucker's Twitter, a personal outlet many newscasters also use without compensation - well, golly, gee? THEY ALL do it!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SupFoo
WW lll. How many times did we here this in 2014 -15 from the liberal dumocrats.

Ya, it got pretty stupid. Some said Trump would nuke Canada. Serious.

Start and end with Toronto, Ottawa, Vancouver and Montreal please.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by fburgtx
I think he’s going to challenge whether his contract actually makes reference to a format such as Twitter. He’s technically not “employed” by Twitter, and due to the fact his content there can be looked at, at ANY time (rather than being broadcast st a specific time), it’s hard to make the case that it directly competes against a Fox show at a certain “timeslot”.

You seem to think that the rule of law still means something, and whether Tucker is allowed to continue will be decided fairly.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by deflave
Some of us are sharper than others but I’m glad Tucker breaks out the crayons for all you mush heads.

I remember being called a traitor for supporting Ron Paul in 08 vs McLame. There were several of us here making Tucker’s point over and over suggesting the Rep candidate had to oppose the worst of DC’s war machine but Dr Paul, it was said, was a kook isolationist.

That’s what the internationalists call you when you go after the MIC.

Nice to see that post scamdemic some have seen the light.

Tucker certainly has a way of drilling down past the fluff to the heart of the matter.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
#Tuckerdidntkillhimself

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
WW lll. How many times did we here this in 2014 -15 from the liberal dumocrats. I wish Trump would of led US into another civil war and saved our country.... maybe the world. F around with China and Russia and there might not be much left to worry about when the smoke clears.

You might want to sit down and think before you type.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

413 members (10Glocks, 163bc, 12344mag, 1badf350, 160user, 17CalFan, 30 invisible), 2,236 guests, and 1,059 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,453
Posts18,529,007
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.