How about my pet robot?
https://shop.unitree.com/products/u...zg7DB_wIVQ3tMCh2WNApaEAQYASABEgLK1vD_BwE

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
$7.75 million property devaluation ?
JFC !

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by KRAKMT
So what is the next step?
Can I walk my horse over the corner?
How about my pet robot?

If you don’t step on private property you and your pet robot are GTG. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Buzzy we’re waiting 🦗🦗🦗

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’m extremely happy that those guys fought this bullshit and WON!

For those that feel sorry for Eshelman, the billionaire that is stuck on his 22,000+ acres and no longer has exclusive access to public land that he successfully locked the public out of for years…..I’m sure that POS Eshelman would appreciate your donations. A POS like him ain’t gonna stop or slow down his harassment just because he got his ass handed to him this time, dumbfucks like him double down when they lose.

I’d love to see the tables turned and a class action suit brought for all the years he denied LEGAL access to public land! Seeing that fu.ckwad having to cough up millions would be sweet justice.

Hopefully someday he’ll bully the wrong guy and get what he deserves….
Never said one word about supporting Edelman, but if you think Buzz and BHA are your friend you better read up.
With friends like that whi needs enemies.
Is BHA coming to your rescue in Washington while your politicians are slowly taking away your gun rights?
After all they support the second amendment right?

Last edited by sherm_61; 06/13/23.
IC B2

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Explain Soros after you wipe your filthy kgunt

B
BuzzH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by JohnGlenn
Buzz wants us to believe the entire time eshelman owned that property the locals corner crossed and hunted the mountain and he did nothing. Just let em have full access, no big deal, have fun, enjoy your hunt. Out of state rich fck buys a ranch, a ranch that blocks additional public ground and he turns a blind eye to corner crossing locals. Then, out of the blue some guys from big MO show up and all of sudden this corner crossing can not be tolerated. Gotta put a stop to this.

Laffin. What an @ssclown.

Nice work Missouri Boys, thanks for getting it done.

The residents absolutely did, including 2 highway patrol officers who were begging Eshelman to press charges. Lots of residents packed bulls and bucks across that corner.

Only assclown is you.

B
BuzzH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by RMiller2
Interesting article.

The airspace above the land is in reference to a landowner being able to build on the land. Since a landowner can put a 20" tall building on the land then it must be implied that a landowner owns 20' of the air above the land as well.

I believe blocking public land reserves a special place in hell where Satan sodomizes the sinner 25 hours a day. The blocked land should be taxed to the blocking landowner at 1 dollar a square inch. It is theft plain and simple.

I think if this keeps proceeding though, that you will see a new fashion of tool sheds at every corner parcel. Would only take a small shed in each corner to make it nearly impossible to set up a ladder to make a crossing. The [bleep] thing is the blocking landowner will block the corner and then cross himself on the public parcel. Like I said special place in hell.

Can't violation of federal law, UIA applies and the airspace above a corner is owned by the "several owners" by State Law.

B
BuzzH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Horsesh!t. Eshelman would have gone after any corner crossers ....he didn't give a rip res or non-res. Locals were too chickensh!t. He owned them.

Those guys had a hunting plan, one of them is commercial fence builder, they were going hunting hell or highwater. If they didn't stick to their plan....none of this happens. Fact. Laffin.

Except for the fact that he didn't. You're "right" as usual. What tenderfoot state do you live in, besides denial?

Laffin'.

B
BuzzH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by KRAKMT
So what is the next step?
Can I walk my horse over the corner?
How about my pet robot?

Yes, read the UIA.

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Not reading it all. Buzz you're an azzhole but what you guys accomplished is a great thing.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Yep, Sure! It's a wonderful thing to impose on someone else's property for YOUR imagined benefit.

Until, someday, it's your property they want to impose upon.

Everything is wonderful, until it is your ox getting gored.
I thought tney were hunting public property, and stepped from corner to corner! How does that effect any property owner. They don't own the public land, they just want to control it, like good democrats.

Last edited by Heym06; 06/13/23.
B
BuzzH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Not reading it all. Buzz you're an azzhole but what you guys accomplished is a great thing.

I can live with that.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
my question is : since a Federal judge made the ruling / law shouldn`t that apply in all states and rule over any older state rule /laws period ?

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

B
BuzzH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by pete53
my question is : since a Federal judge made the ruling / law shouldn`t that apply in all states and rule over any older state rule /laws period ?

Only in Wyoming. Needs to go to the 10th circuit, which it most likely will, then it would be legal in all the states in the 10th if we get a favorable ruling. I think skavdahl made a solid ruling, but you never know.

Certainly this federal case is important, but as of now specific to Wyoming only.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J

For those that feel sorry for Eshelman, the billionaire that is stuck on his 22,000+ acres and no longer has exclusive access to public land that he successfully locked the public out of for years…..I’m sure that POS Eshelman would appreciate your donations. A POS like him ain’t gonna stop or slow down his harassment just because he got his ass handed to him this time, dumbfucks like him double down when they lose.

I’d love to see the tables turned and a class action suit brought for all the years he denied LEGAL access to public land! Seeing that fu.ckwad having to cough up millions would be sweet justice.

Nope. Nope. You have it all wrong. He did not lock out the public. All the locals, including the local police officers have hunted that mountain for years. Everyone was welcome and he did not do a damn thing about corner crossers. The only hunters locked out were 4 guys from big MO. Cuz of course those dimwits won't fight it. Lol. Well that's what buzz says.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by pete53

Only in Wyoming. Needs to go to the 10th circuit, which it most likely will, then it would be legal in all the states in the 10th if we get a favorable ruling. I think skavdahl made a solid ruling, but you never know.

Certainly this federal case is important, but as of now specific to Wyoming only.

i like the ruling and hope it goes thru in all states period. these states and ranchers need to be power stripped on all Federal land ! the Federal land belongs to all legal Americans , these non-resident license fees are getting out of line and paying high fees to trespass is B.S.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
B
BuzzH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B

Nope. Nope. You have it all wrong. He did not lock out the public. All the locals, including the local police officers have hunted that mountain for years. Everyone was welcome and he did not do a damn thing about corner crossers. The only hunters locked out were 4 guys from big MO. Cuz of course those dimwits won't fight it. Lol. Well that's what buzz says.

You need hooked on phonics, and a clue.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by BuzzH

You need hooked on phonics, and a clue.
You need a good baptizing in the dirty south pick a river

Page 3 of 56 1 2 3 4 5 55 56

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

64 members (2500HD, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, Akhutr, 9 invisible), 4,121 guests, and 718 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,447
Posts18,528,813
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.