-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
For 50 years or more, people like Kerry have been on the 'climate change' rant and have raised our taxes to prevent this hoax. Well, I've paid the taxes, but for the last few days, it hasn't helped a bit.

We hadn't had a rain in almost 3 weeks, but that all changed last Saturday. Front moved thru (wind and rain) and we had trees down on the roads and car wreck (dumbass driving too fast around a curve on wet roads and into the ditch they went). Luckily no one hurt.

It's rained a little Sunday. Monday we had another front come thru with high winds, hail, and thunderstorms, but somehow it missed us. Last night we weren't so lucky. Lots of rain and about 0200, the hail hit. At my house, we got about 1/2-3/4 size, but about 2 miles NE of us, they got golf ball size. Trees nearly stripped of leaves, damage to vehicles, roofs, etc. No high winds, so that's a good thing.

Fug Kerry!

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In the neck with a ice pick, no lube.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Our skies have been pretty much, clear blue, few to no clouds and no rain... typical of this time of year...

Later that will lead to the annual "Fire Season", and then we'll have that smoke the Northeast was complaining about for a week or so... but ours as usual will probably be six weeks or more and a lot less visibility than they had in New York City.

Hope your property survived well Randy.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I really do wish you’d keep your smoke over in the occupied coastal states.

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by muleshoe

What smoke? It's so wet here the clinton's hadn't got enough money to make it burn. grin

Just in.... put us under another thunderstorm, possible hail, and possible tornado watch until 4 pm.

Local weather station says the bad stuff will hit about midnight. Could be a long night again.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by muleshoe

You talking to John...... sorry!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Here we are - mid June and the temperature right now is 62 with a cool wind blowing. Damn this global warming. We've been having almost daily thunderstorms for a couple weeks. It hasn't rained a lot but there's a lot hay down that's all bleached out. There'll be plenty of hay but it'll be crap for quality...assuming it ever gets dried out enough to bale. My garden is way behind, too.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
We've had 4 1/2" of rain since Sat. That doesn't count what has fallen today.

Just about all the farmers got their first cutting in before all this hit, so it's really doing the hay fields some good.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Seems like all y'alls "Global Warming" is concentrated here...

We had one rain shower last week, it dumped 1/2" in about two hours. That was the first rain we've had here at the house in months.

Since then, it's been dry and in the triple digits almost every day. Tomorrow will give us a slight break, it's "only" going to get to 99F, then triple digits for the next ten days with next Tuesday and Wednesday hitting ~107F.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In the last 8 weeks we maybe have had 4 inches total. With that in mind, I am glad I did not have the high winds and hail. But, I would sure like to get some of that rain.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (10ring1, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 60 invisible), 2,292 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,706
Posts18,494,396
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.