Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Wifey says no

You pussywhipped c u n t
My schit list is on #3 shall I list your name cumlija

Sure, you illiterate c u n t

Get a Fuqking life

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
As we speak.....lol

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by deflave
I hate dogs.

That’s normal for narcissists.

Mention it to your therapist; I’m sure he has a plan to work on it

Probably involves antidepressants, but that’s normal too

My therapist is a woman.

She thinks I’m amazing.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by scottf270
To the people who take their pets everywhere and think it's okay, remember your rights end where others rights begin.
I take my dog where they're allowed. The park, Tractor Supply, the pet store etc.. If you don't like it you have the right to stay the fuuck out of those places.

I have the right to not have dog piss on packaged food at Farm and Fleet. I and others have witnessed dogs lifting their legs and pissing and owners walking away like nothing happened. My brother and I had a happy, happy dog come up to us to sniff shoes, pant legs and crotch and he kicked it so hard it schidt a streak down the isle with owner chasing it. The guy with the dog owner took a swing at my brother and he ducked, decked him into the Milwaukee Tool items. Clean up on isle 3.

Go Ahead And Backup
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
We have had dogs for years that stayed in the house but they were smaller type dogs.

The last of the two dogs she brought home 16 years ago died several weeks ago and i told her NO MORE.

I am done having dogs because it hurts to much when they die.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Dogs are great, some cats are super cool.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by StumpDodger
To the people who take their pets everywhere and think it's okay, remember your rights end where others rights begin.
I take my dog where they're allowed. The park, Tractor Supply, the pet store etc.. If you don't like it you have the right to stay the fuuck out of those places.

I have the right to not have dog piss on packaged food at Farm and Fleet. I and others have witnessed dogs lifting their legs and pissing and owners walking away like nothing happened. My brother and I had a happy, happy dog come up to us to sniff shoes, pant legs and crotch and he kicked it so hard it schidt a streak down the isle with owner chasing it. The guy with the dog owner took a swing at my brother and he ducked, decked him into the Milwaukee Tool items. Clean up on isle 3.
You have the right to stay out of places where dogs are allowed and do your shopping elsewhere dumbass. Anybody kicks my dog for being friendly in a place where dogs are allowed is going to be picked up off the floor in pieces. I have zero tolerance for ass holes who abuse animals. My dog is very friendly. I'm not.

P
PWN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I am nearly 61 years old and have had dogs from mutts, beagles, labs and pointers all of my life. I will not live in a kennel and do not want a dog full time in my house unless I needed a service animal. I certainly would not let a dog share my bed. That is just nasty. I love dogs regardless of the breed. I hate dog hair and dander and the smell of dog piss or crap or other bodily fluids in my house. I do not know which is worse a male dog marking or a female dog in heat spotting everything thing they sit or lay upon. I have never seen an inside dog that would not drag its ass across the floor or couch or a big breed that didn't drool all over everything. Dogs are animals like horses, goats, chickens and cows and belong outside unless they are puppies. I keep puppies with me indoors 2 or 3 months until they learn their manners and place in the pack. Keeping a dog outside does not mean you love them less. It just means you value living like a civilized human in a sanitary house.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PWN
I am nearly 61 years old and have had dogs from mutts, beagles, labs and pointers all of my life. I will not live in a kennel and do not want a dog full time in my house unless I needed a service animal. I certainly would not let a dog share my bed. That is just nasty. I love dogs regardless of the breed. I hate dog hair and dander and the smell of dog piss or crap or other bodily fluids in my house. I do not know which is worse a male dog marking or a female dog in heat spotting everything thing they sit or lay upon. I have never seen an inside dog that would not drag its ass across the floor or couch or a big breed that didn't drool all over everything. Dogs are animals like horses, goats, chickens and cows and belong outside unless they are puppies. I keep puppies with me indoors 2 or 3 months until they learn their manners and place in the pack. Keeping a dog outside does not mean you love them less. It just means you value living like a civilized human in a sanitary house.
Because all humans are so sanitary.

Have seen some humans that are dirtier than any animal I have ever known.

Last edited by 10gaugemag; 06/14/23.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Was a time before that it was 2 dogs, 2 cats, and an African.....

You had a negro living with you?

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by High_Noon

Crooks the negro stable buck?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Why even have a pet if it's just going to stay outside?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

You have the right to stay out of places where dogs are allowed and do your shopping elsewhere dumbass. Anybody kicks my dog for being friendly in a place where dogs are allowed is going to be picked up off the floor in pieces. I have zero tolerance for ass holes who abuse animals. My dog is very friendly. I'm not.
Don't you regularly threaten people on the internet with physical violence for hurting your feelers.

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Dogs in the house are fine with me. but leave them on the floor. No furniture, no beds for pets.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You're both pieces of schidt, and you brag about it?

You are a complete ignoramus. BTW for you and your mental deficiency, it means stupid.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by skeen
That's a great one Skeen!

Last edited by Valsdad; 06/14/23.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by skeen
That's a great on Skeen!

Yeah it is!

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by High_Noon

Not black..................a grey African.

But, I've more than one negro over for dinner, or just hanging around chillin.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 6MMWASP, 6mmbrfan, 11 invisible), 1,724 guests, and 941 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,904
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.