Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by atvass-hole
Tell that to the jan 6th folks....rte... no family names please....meanwhile.... go fill out your report about Never Trump cu-nts .

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Your kids ugly...shave it's back will ya...kids and their
kids these days 😅

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
The Trumpistas refuse to concede that Donnie sh it the bed on this one.

Got him this time!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Oh look a toothless hillbilly Biden voter.

Last edited by Raferman; 06/13/23.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Raferman
Oh look a toothless hillbilly Biden voter.

I voted for him twice and I'll vote for him again if he is the nominee, but I'm not delusional about the fact that he is his own worst enemy. Everybody that criticizes Trump or is at least rational enough to concede his many flaws is not a "Biden voter".

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

How, exactly how?

FJB & FJT
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Raeford

How, exactly how?

He has absolutely no idea.

A
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
A
Hart's ego sunk him
Nixon's ego sunk him
Trump's ego will sink him.

Hart should not have paid his whore and lied about it
Nixon should have burned the tapes
Trump should have turned over every paper he had when he was asked.

Messing with a democrat run swamp is beyond stupid.
Kinda like telling the traffic cop F you I ain't showing you my license and I won't get out of the car.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by armchair
so Mike Obama will be our next President.

Moochelle Obama will never run for ANYTHING, much less POTUS.

1.) She has never held any political office
2.) She has never been the focus of any campaign
3.) She has never had a meaningful job
4.) She spent 8 years in the White House jetting around the world with her mother and daughters taking extravagant vacations on the public dime living the high life.

She is LAZY! She doen't want to work.She would wither in any debate vs. any experienced politician.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by armchaircu-nt
I'm a whiny little bitch and I need attention.

[Linked Image from childinsider.com]

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
I’m not going to read the whole thread but I’ll just point out that the OP and a few others are too stupid to get to the basic point. I’ll lay it out for you.

As per the Constitution, the president is the head of state and the chief executive. As such, he is the boss of the entire executive branch which is stovepiped under his authority. Pretty much all government agencies are within that category. As such, every agency head ultimately answers to him and he is ultimately responsible for all that is produced by them. Therefore, the authority to classify, declassify, and release documents rests solely with the president.

If you on the other hand, argue that the agencies themselves have the authority independent of the president to classify documents and to hold the president to a set of declassification procedures, then you are arguing that the president is not the head of state and the chief executive. You are arguing that these executive agencies and the bureaucrats within them hold authority superior to the elected president and are in fact capable punishing said president when he violates their whims.

If you are for the second option, then you are an enemy of the Constitution and are explicitly staing that you consider it a dead letter.

You can fluff it up in any legalese you like, but the arguments can be boiled down thusly.

Last edited by JoeBob; 06/16/23.
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I’m not going to read the whole thread but I’ll just point out that the OP and a few others are too stupid to get to the basic point. I’ll lay it out for you.

As per the Constitution, the president is the head of state and the chief executive. As such, he is the boss of the entire executive branch which is stovepiped under his authority. Pretty much all government agencies are within that category. As such, every agency head ultimately answers to him and he is ultimately responsible for all that is produced by them. Therefore, the authority to classify, declassify, and release documents rests solely with the president.

If you on the other hand, argue that the agencies themselves have the authority independent of the president to classify documents and to hold the president to a set of declassification procedures, then you are arguing that the president is not the head of state and the chief executive. You are arguing that these executive agencies and the bureaucrats within them hold authority superior to the elected president and are in fact capable punishing said president when he violates their whims.

If you are for the second option, then you are an enemy of the Constitution and are explicitly staing that you consider it a dead letter.

You can fluff it up in any legalese you like, but the arguments can be boiled down thusly.

Thank you! It really is that simple. Robert Barnes gave a magnificent explanation of what you say. Yet otherwise functional intellects, like my sister, are convinced by the media and their half wit offspring that it's Big Crime! Trump Bad! And they're angry about it too. Just sad.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
And I’ll go one further as well. If you argue that once these procedures and processes for declassification are established then the president should be held to the same standards and the punishments as the rest of us, you are making a pretty damned good argument that the power of these agencies needs to be drastically reduced. The fact that any American can be criminally liable for regulations that are executive or bureaucratic fiat should be anathema to all free men.

The fact that Congress makes a law about “national security documents” and then the DOJ can come in and say, “National security documents are whatever the phuqe we say they are whenever we say they are” is downright Soviet.

Last edited by JoeBob; 06/16/23.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
The commies are undefeated in creating lies about Trump.

Everythibg they've said about him the last 7 years has been a lie. 100%

With such a strong track record, why should I now believe they have an indictment based on truth?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
What Biden did with classified documents as a Senator and then VP is a FELONY. No bullcrap about cooperation, he should have been jailed. He unlike Trump does not have special privileges. I bet Hunter who was living in the Corvette house had access and sold information based on those documents.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Really scary how many dimwits do not grasp that concept.

Furthermore, anyone who says that Trump was betraying the USA by selling secrets to foreign countries needs to get a frontal lobotomy procedure done, to improve their IQ.

KB

A
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
A
It doesn't matter what Trump did or did not.
The loons are in charge and they will get rid of him, one way or another.
No one can stop them as they have all the levers of power.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (1badf350, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 160user, 06hunter59, 63 invisible), 18,676 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,969
Posts18,539,870
Members74,052
Most Online20,796
04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.