-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 34 of 55 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 54 55
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What I wonder about is......If the sub imploded 1:45 after take off why didn't some of the buoyant debris float up to the surface in the last 4 days and be found?
...........................................Was the sub tethered to the ship?

Last edited by AZmark; 06/22/23.

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Been said our government knew about this all along. He just wanted a distraction for his son/ Wallstreet Journal has a article on it/ we sure do got one f u c ked up whitehouse

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by PrimeBeef
This guy implies that the crew had aborted the dive right before contact was lost.

that guy seems full of schidt. he keeps saying they were in communication. but the surface ship said they lost comms about an hour and 45 in to the dive. which was typical as it normally happened about that time he strikes me as someone who wanted a consulting fee and air time

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
James Cameron is saying the same thing @ 8:15

Last edited by PrimeBeef; 06/22/23.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Carbon fiber = cloth and glue.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by deflave
The news has done a great job of keeping you idiots in suspense.

LOL

This, I think.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by KenMi
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
Fox News (partially via WSJ) are reporting that, essentially, a USN ASW asset heard the implosion at around the time that the communications failed--i.e., 1:45 after the launch. The USN ASW asset had reported that to the search commander.

So, it took them 4 days to report that, meanwhile conducting a wild goose chase?

No. They reported it immediately. The noise was consistent with an implosion, but there was less than 100% certainty. So, the search continued.

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KenMi
Fox News (partially via WSJ) are reporting that, essentially, a USN ASW asset heard the implosion at around the time that the communications failed--i.e., 1:45 after the launch. The USN ASW asset had reported that to the search commander.

So, it took them 4 days to report that, meanwhile conducting a wild goose chase?

No. They reported it immediately. The noise was consistent with an implosion, but there was less than 100% certainty. So, the search continued.

They knew. It was on Bret Baier's show @ 18:00. They proffered a lie and the only reason Fox fessed up was it was already leaked in NS and Europe.

Even had two experts spinning why it was important to maintain the lie

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by bluefish
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
The bodies would be subject to the pressure, and also the crushing implosion of the vessel itself, which one would think may mess them up considerably.

There are no bodies. The pressure and heat from the implosion probably pulverized them.

Would they have burned?

Not enough time I suspect.

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No one killed J.R. it was a dream.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
IC B3

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by plumbum
The bodies would be subject to the pressure, and also the crushing implosion of the vessel itself, which one would think may mess them up considerably.

There are no bodies. The pressure and heat from the implosion probably pulverized them.

Would they have burned?

How the fugk can you burn under 13k ft of water rushing in

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Maybe ya shoulda hired a 50 year old white guy or two.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by earlybrd

Would they have burned?

It's at a molecular level. The water that makes up most of your body will literally boil.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Would they have burned?

PV=nRT has something to do with it, I think. Ask Elon!

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by AZmark
What I wonder about is......If the sub imploded 1:45 after take off why didn't some of the buoyant debris float up to the surface in the last 4 days and be found?
...........................................Was the sub tethered to the ship?

It was up to 5775 feel down at 1:45. That's a mile down. A long way and time for any surviving bouyant material to disperse on its way up. Maybe that's why nothing has been identified yet.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RAM
They knew. It was on Bret Baier's show @ 18:00. They proffered a lie and the only reason Fox fessed up was it was already leaked in NS and Europe.

Even had two experts spinning why it was important to maintain the lie

I watched that. This "spinning" makes no sense. The USN would not have reported it to the USCG search team if they wanted to keep it a super secret. The USCG search team has a different agenda--to find the submersible. The Russians and the Chinese know we're listening. Not a big secret.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith

Would they have burned?

It's at a molecular level. The water that makes up most of your body will literally boil.
Is it similar to space ? Outside of the ozone layer ?dumb this down for me I’m highly interested I’ve never heard of such absolute bullschit

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ain't no water rushing in. Into what? Your instantly vaporized. The Experts said it was over before the synapse could travel your spine to your brain.

What's synapse speed? Close to Light I would imagine. Its an electrical charge.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith

Would they have burned?

Yes, but for those milliseconds until the surrounding water with it's specific heat capacity absorbs that compression-generated heat.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by RAM
Ain't no water rushing in. Into what? Your instantly vaporized. The Experts said it was over before the synapse could travel your spine to your brain.

What's synapse speed? Close to Light I would imagine. Its an electrical charge.

With intermediary chemical reactions.

Page 34 of 55 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 54 55

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (Aviator, 35, AnthonyB, 01Foreman400, 9 invisible), 1,439 guests, and 780 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,593
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.