Page 2 of 2 1 2
O
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Let's see... 6ft 1in, 190lbs, versus 5ft 7in, 150lbs. Even with the ju jitsu training, I am going with Mike Tyson: "Everyone has a plan until they get hit in the mouth."

The fact that Suckerberg required a booster seat when he testified before Congress confirmed everything I suspicioned regarding Suckerberg and "little man syndrome"...

I dunno. I was a thin framed kid, 5 8 145ish and I knocked the snot out of plenty of guys, a few who had me by 60+ lbs. IME having experience been there in a fight, over someone who hasnt, is a huge advantage. Add in some training and a napolen thing... dunno. I like Musk, more each week, but I think zuck will prbably wipe the floor with him if it ever happens. Which it wont.

I agree the fight won't happen. And, I have had several friends over the years who were not "big guys", but tougher than a pine knot. But, that ain't Suckerberg.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Joe Biden will take the winner out behind the woodshed.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
I would love to see someone kick Zuckerberg's punk azz.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
While I'd love to give Zuckerberg a beatdown, I don't think I'd risk it. Imagine losing to a guy with that haircut...

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
The South African whites that work seasonally in North Dakota are not to be triffled with. Some local guys found that out in a bar. Ther good guys and are big time Trump supporters. Not saying Musk is the same just a personal observation.

Last edited by dakota300rum; 06/23/23.
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Pay per view would make some big bucks!

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Zuckerberg is a dead ringer for Alfred E. Neuman from the Mad Magazine cover page.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
A buddy of mine was competing at the match where all the pictures of Zuck are coming from, about three weeks ago. Does anyone else on the Fire roll? I think JCMCubic does.

Originally Posted by jackmountain
I’m not an organ donor. I don’t believe in an afterlife, but I’d rather cover my bases in case there is and I need everything. You just never know.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bowmanh
This would be fun to see! I'd definitely give the edge to Musk, since he's a lot bigger, and based on something I saw, it appears that Zuckerberg may be a yellow belt.

There are no yellow belts in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Let's see... 6ft 1in, 190lbs, versus 5ft 7in, 150lbs. Even with the ju jitsu training, I am going with Mike Tyson: "Everyone has a plan until they get hit in the mouth."

The fact that Suckerberg required a booster seat when he testified before Congress confirmed everything I suspicioned regarding Suckerberg and "little man syndrome"...

I dunno. I was a thin framed kid, 5 8 145ish and I knocked the snot out of plenty of guys, a few who had me by 60+ lbs. IME having experience been there in a fight, over someone who hasnt, is a huge advantage. Add in some training and a napolen thing... dunno. I like Musk, more each week, but I think zuck will prbably wipe the floor with him if it ever happens. Which it wont.

The whole concept of BBJ is for a smaller weaker person to win.

Plus, Zuck has at least a decade on Musk, which ain’t nothin.

Originally Posted by Shooter71
A buddy of mine was competing at the match where all the pictures of Zuck are coming from, about three weeks ago. Does anyone else on the Fire roll? I think JCMCubic does.

Yes.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Cage Match Between Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg Continues to Take Shape

Dana White, the president of the UFC .....

White said he has been in communication with Musk and Zuckerberg separately each night to organize the fight.

While there is no guarantee that the cage fight will happen, White and another person familiar with the talks told the New York Times that the broad outline of the event is currently taking shape.

“They both want to do it,” White added.

The UFC president added that the showdown would be an exhibition match, and that while it wouldn’t be part of official UFC jurisdiction and rights deals, he would help produce the fight. The preferred location is Las Vegas.

White added that Musk and Zuckerberg have agreed the cage match should have a charity component.

If the fight between the two billionaires — who have criticized each other over the years — actually transpires, it will be the first of its kind.

White, however, expressed concern over the physical gaps between the 52-year-old SpaceX CEO and the 39-year-old FacebookCEO. Aside from their age difference, Musk is believed to be at least 70 pounds heavier than Zuckerberg.

“We have two guys that have never professionally fought, and they’re in two completely different weight classes,” White said.

Nonetheless, “it will be the biggest fight in the history of combat sports,” the U.F.C. president added.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2023...mark-zuckerberg-continues-to-take-shape/

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Musk will get his ego beat in, and Zuck will cry when the fight is over.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

502 members (219DW, 1936M71, 1badf350, 222Sako, 1234, 10Glocks, 49 invisible), 2,415 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,437
Posts18,489,382
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.