Speak Freely?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Illegitimi non carborundum

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And there you have it.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
When I get on the internet I usually look at the headlines on the Fox News website. What is noticeable is the shallowness of the news stories they publish since Tucker was fired. There used to be six or eight stories of some depth about current events. Now there is one or two and the rest are about sports figures and movie actors.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I don't even bother watching the news anymore, and Fox was my only real source. Seems the powers that be are all on the left anymore, and they tell us what they want us to hear and believe. When the truth is dead and gone, and we are only told lies, that a small group of people want us to believe is 'reality'... where does that put us as a nation?

We are an 'occupied nation' essentially, lead by the left, which wants us to rewrite the rules of society, by tearing down what is status quo, most of our lives. The old abnormal is the new normal. and the old normal is a threat to their new society.

If one has studied the basis of communism like I have, most of my life, since the age of 12... that is the world we now live in. It started in my life, when my family got interned in Yugoslavia for a week, when my dad took a wrong turn when we lived in Europe on a vacation, and we drove into Communist Yugoslavia. We were interned by Russian troops, not Yugoslav.
Left an impression on me for a life time.

DemocRATs already are running a communist agenda on our nation.. blatant corruption at the top, right on down the chain. The "Haves" and the "Have NOTs", as we are now told how to act, and how to think....dissent toward the left is not tolerated, while the same people under Trump's Administration drove around in their Subarus, with a bumper sticker that said "RESIST!"... under the 'left', you drive around with a bumper sticker like that, you invite yourself being arrested and detained with no real charge given.

Tucker is the canary in the coal mine, that shows the direction our 'government' and its leaders are headed. Hunter Biden is a perfect example of what the elite can get away with, and how a 2 tiered justice system is developing and growing within our nation.

I'm glad I am aged. I dread being here when the other shoes drops.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

R
Raspy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
I watch NewsMax and OAN News

Illegitimi non carborundum

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raspy
Speak Freely?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 1936M71, 01Foreman400, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 56 invisible), 2,392 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,652
Posts18,474,638
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.