S
The white cuckery continues.

GB1

B
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
B
WTF is wrong with these people! Don’t punish them so they can go kill more people?

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
If it were a civil case, the family could drop it. Criminal cases are prosecuted by “The People if the State”. But, this is still CA, so strange things can happen.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes. We should keep those pillars of society around.

1Minute
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
https://nypost.com/2023/06/26/suspect-charged-in-death-of-anarchist-calif-baker-after-robbery/

Suspect charged in death of ‘anarchist’ baker in robbery gone wrong as victim’s family urges no jail time
By Yaron Steinbuch
June 26, 2023 12:41pm Updated

A 19-year-old San Francisco man has been charged in the death of a popular baker who was dragged by a getaway car chasing after armed robbers — and the woke activist’s family has urged authorities not to jail her two assailants because it goes against her social justice beliefs.

Ishmael Burch was charged June 5 by the Alameda County District Attorney’s Office in Oakland on suspicion of felony murder with robbery enhancements in the slaying of Jen Angel, owner of Angel Cakes, the San Francisco Examiner reported.

The suspect was first taken into custody in San Francisco on June 2 on battery charges.

Police confirmed Saturday that Burch was charged in connection with the Feb. 6 death of Angel, 48, who was robbed by two thieves who smashed her car window on Webster Street in Oakland and made off with her purse.

She chased after their getaway car, but got caught in the vehicle’s door and was dragged more the 50 feet, smashing her head on the sidewalk. She was put in a medically induced coma and later declared dead.

“As a long-time social movement activist and anarchist, Jen did not believe in state violence, carceral punishment or incarceration as an effective or just solution to social violence and inequity,” her loved ones wrote on a GoFundMe page after the brutal crime.

Her family is “committed to pursuing all available alternatives to traditional prosecution, such as restorative justice,” the post said.

“We know Jen would not want to continue the cycle of harm by bringing state-sanctioned violence to those involved in her death or to other members of Oakland’s rich community,” the family added.
Dead liberals. If they agree to keep killing liberals, I’d say give the perp’s a walk.

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Soon blacks will be able to tell white liberals to kill themselves and they will do it.

And we all lived happily ever after…

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
So.....If she was so forgiving and tolerant, why was she chasing the car? She should have loaded them up with all her valuables and waved them on their way.

Something tells me the last thing to go through her mind before her head slammed into the pavement was not "They're just misunderstood".

Why did she want her purse back?

Probably had her drugs in it.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
https://nypost.com/2023/06/26/suspect-charged-in-death-of-anarchist-calif-baker-after-robbery/

Suspect charged in death of ‘anarchist’ baker in robbery gone wrong as victim’s family urges no jail time
By Yaron Steinbuch
June 26, 2023 12:41pm Updated

A 19-year-old San Francisco man has been charged in the death of a popular baker who was dragged by a getaway car chasing after armed robbers — and the woke activist’s family has urged authorities not to jail her two assailants because it goes against her social justice beliefs.

Ishmael Burch was charged June 5 by the Alameda County District Attorney’s Office in Oakland on suspicion of felony murder with robbery enhancements in the slaying of Jen Angel, owner of Angel Cakes, the San Francisco Examiner reported.

The suspect was first taken into custody in San Francisco on June 2 on battery charges.

Police confirmed Saturday that Burch was charged in connection with the Feb. 6 death of Angel, 48, who was robbed by two thieves who smashed her car window on Webster Street in Oakland and made off with her purse.

She chased after their getaway car, but got caught in the vehicle’s door and was dragged more the 50 feet, smashing her head on the sidewalk. She was put in a medically induced coma and later declared dead.

“As a long-time social movement activist and anarchist, Jen did not believe in state violence, carceral punishment or incarceration as an effective or just solution to social violence and inequity,” her loved ones wrote on a GoFundMe page after the brutal crime.

Her family is “committed to pursuing all available alternatives to traditional prosecution, such as restorative justice,” the post said.

“We know Jen would not want to continue the cycle of harm by bringing state-sanctioned violence to those involved in her death or to other members of Oakland’s rich community,” the family added.
Dead liberals. If they agree to keep killing liberals, I’d say give the perp’s a walk.

Let them eat each other. On first blush, it’s grotesque. On further observation, it is sensible, even elegant.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LBP
Dipshits.

My grandfather use to say the only thing a nagger is good for is stopping a pistol ball.

I'll bet when he read Uncle Tom's Cabin, he thought Simon Legree was the hero. smile

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
So some leftard gets killed acting stupid, family of leftard says it's OK with them. Well then I am fine with it.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by hanco
Them some stupid sumbitches
This can't be said enough.

Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy - Josey Wales
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mike_S
Originally Posted by hanco
Them some stupid sumbitches

That’s all that needs to be said. Excellent post.

No, that's beyond stupid.

MM

Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
Mental illness is running rampant.

You should see it on the hunting forums!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"a social movement activist and an anarchist" is how her family described her. Well then, she found what she was looking for.

However, the rest of us aren't OK with wanton killers roaming about robbing and killing.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
This kinda stuff along with riding bicycles on public roads are what’s wrong with America.
Riding bicycles on public roads ought to be allowed only if they can stay within 5 MPH of the max speed limit, obey all traffic signs, carry a huge liability policy, and the rider not be allowed to wear a helmet.

And be registered with a license plate. And what would really be nice is if like guns and outboard motors, ATVs, etc. etc. they had to have a stamped in the metal serial number. And any bicycle found operated w/o a serial number be considered stolen and unlawful to possess.

Reckon anyone in the ghetto bought their bicycle?
I have not.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Fine! Let em go and their next victim should sue the crap out of those fools who begged the cops to let them go ,plus lock up those fools for aiding and abetting. Providing the next victim lives,if not those fools get a murder charge piled on

there is no man more free than he who has nothing left to lose --unknown--
" If it bleeds we can kill it" Conan The Barbarian
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
"And be registered with a license plate."
When I was a kid in San Francisco oh so many years ago, you were required to buy a license for your bicycle. Don't remember have to renew it yearly but IIRC the fee was fifty cents.The year was 1949 IIRC,
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by MrWilson
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Soon blacks will be able to tell white liberals to kill themselves and they will do it.

I am fine with that.

Yes, but the lefties want to take the rest of us with them.

Reminds me of a nasty old white hag in a costco in California that made some snide comments about me having 3 kids. Then said I wasn't being very considerate of mother earth to have 3 kids. I said those 3 put together don't have a 3rd of the years on this earth that you do. Then she said I'll bet they used a lot of diapers. I said your diaper days aren't over and as full of it as you are you'll be using a lot more. Problem is you won't have any family around to help you change them. Maybe you should do mother earth a favor before your back in them if your so worried about diaper use.

She then said well, I don't know where you're from but if everyone from there is as rude as you it must be a terrible place. I said actually it's wonderful place because most people there mind there own business but if you do hit them they will hit back.

Bb

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
If their daughter was so woke, why did she run after the car to try and get her possessions back? "GoFundMe bank account".

She proved she did not really mean it when she said equity was important...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
don't stand between a disenfranchised negro and their just reparations!

Sam......

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

382 members (204guy, 222Sako, 22250rem, 163bc, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 37 invisible), 1,421 guests, and 1,092 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,850
Posts18,517,575
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.