-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My pecker disappeared once I hit about 225.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If you ever watch the TV program CSI, they were alway using a flash light in the dark looking for clues.

Well it also works looking for those small parts. It focuses you to looking at a small area.

When the tailgate drops the BS stops.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
ive lost lots of "oh jesus" springs tearing into stuff, best was i lost 3 pocket knives in 3 weeks, all eye-brand good ones.
kid i sold my truck too found them in a black hole between the seats when he was installing boom boom speakers, brought them back to me the day the 4th one came in the mail.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
I went to Cabelas on Thursday to pick up a rifle ordered from website. I needed the email from Cabelas to identify the order, and the printer was unavailable. So I took this laptop with me.

I did the transaction on the rifle, which required moving between three different stations and computers.

Anyway, I gathered the rifle, and headed across the store looking for associated items, when I heard a clerk ask "Who's laptop is this?"

Oh crap!

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
The alignment collar for the lower unit was the most puzzling thing ever, like I said I watched it roll off the carport at slow speed. Never to be seen again.
I thought about offering a reward for it and no doubt someone would find it right where I spent hours looking.

I dropped an RCBS bullet pulling collet 15 years ago in my mostly organized reloading room. Looked for it for months and gave up and ordered another one. 6 or 9 years later found it laying on the little toggle doodad that locks caster wheels in place. I had moved the roller cart thing numerous times and have no earthly idea how it didn't fall off of that spot.
I laid it back on the toggle thingy - move it 2-3 feet and it would fall off .. crazy it'll drive you crazy .

The little square threaded doodad that the bolt screws into on a motorcycle battery, lost one of those on a spotless garage floor once. Repeat; never to be seen again.
I literally laid down on the floor of the garage and had a cussing temper tantrum

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Way too many items down the hole ice fishing. Sorels, car keys, (actually retrieved a set with mechanics wire and a 6x9 speaker), flashlights, canned beverages, coffee cups, etc. I haven't had a phone go swimming yet, but it's only a matter of time.

"Their minds are dead" - Carmine Ricca
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Hot water heater started running only warm water and figured a burned out heating element. Went into the shop to retrieve my volt/ohm meter but it wasn’t in its usual place. Checked tool cabinet, kitchen cabinets, utility room drawers and cabinets, truck tool box, behind the seat, everywhere. Ended up ordering another one at the tune of $125.
Several months later while looking for something else, there it was, laying in the shop floor in a plastic grocery bag, underneath some other stuff. How the he11 it got there and in a plastic grocery bag, I’ll never know.

G
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
At 67 I still play with dirt bikes. I have 10mm sockets and wrenches sprout legs and walk off on a regular basis never to be found ever again.

I’m so bad a losing things, I lose things I don’t know are lost. I found a marine box to a 700 Remington on my bench once. Then after a long time realized it went to a 25/06 I had. I took it apart and cleaned it about two years prior and left it out and didn’t know it. Shot two deer with it without a magazine box. It chambered a round just as good without as it did with. I did put it back in. I can’t be trusted LOL!!!

Thanks, Billy
L
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
L
Happens much more often the older we get frown

" It ain't dead.As long as there's one cowboy taking care of one cow,it ain't dead ! "
Monte Walsh
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Lslite
...... That's what scares me. Sometimes I think it might be Alzheimer's.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Had a dog that liked to grab stuff and only gave it back for treats......socks, gloves....usually stuff you could visibly see in his mouth.....

He would do the same for hardware items if i was putting something together......

He had me cussing the universe after i couldn't locate a small packet of specialty bolts for a patio fire bowl.. .dam near had the entire thing boxed up to return it to the store when i finally noticed his mouth wasn't quite shut completely....sly bast a r d.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I have found an amazing amount if small stuff that disappeared by the washing machine after the wife emptied my pockets doing laundry.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Lslite
I am fuu.cked!!

Not even 50 yet and this schitt started in my 20s.

Too much going and my mind goes 180 mph.

Last edited by 10gaugemag; 06/25/23.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Caulking guns! I know for a fact I’ve bought over a dozen through the years. When I’m dead and gone the kids are going to wonder where all the dam caulking guns came from as they go through my chit.

"You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crockett
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Republican ballots in democratic districts.

Bb

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Keep a heat gun in my work trailer for heating up cold plastic pipe for installation over barbed fittings. Or at least I used to.

LOL
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
A while back, I thought I was being the nice and thoughtful spouse. I was occasionally slipping a couple of bucks in the outside pocket of my wife's purse. Thought it would be a nice surprise for her. Turns out, being the 'knowing where every penny resides" person she is, she honestly thought she was losing her memory and was taking vitamin supplements to counteract it. She eventually figured it out and told me to stop.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Ratchet straps and chain binders... Just seem to evaporate...

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Fella I worked with, went to a farm action some distance away with his brother. Spent the day at the auction, drove home that afternoon. They stopped at Wendy’s for a combo and ate the meal while driving. He had some sesame seeds from the buns to get under his dental plate. He removed his exspensive dentures to get relief and wrapped in the Wendy’s napkin and placed them on the truck seat. They vanished! He looked thru the garbage, retraced his route to the auction, looked on the side of the road (his brother littered), tore his truck apart, literally removed the bench seat. No denture! Took him over a week to get replacements and he had to teach classes toothless and eat soft meals during the wait. It was several thousand dollars plus the ridicule from his buddies. We still talk about until this day as evidenced by this post.

Last edited by carrollco; 06/27/23. Reason: Words repeated
J
JHM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Guitar picks! Where in the fook do they go? Is there some kind of dimension that they go to that we are not aware of?

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (1beaver_shooter, 260Remguy, 160user, 16penny, 1936M71, 53 invisible), 2,571 guests, and 1,342 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,712
Posts18,475,474
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.