Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Read this and dispute if you can. You can't. LINK

Our federal government set up a coup to circumvent the will of the people and imprison anybody the was lured into the capital by feds and instigators.

Mike Pence is a deep state pawn and Pelosi orchestrated this entire charade.

NOTE: “Under this scenario, the J6 pipe bombs were the insurance policy, in the event the feds couldn’t get the crowd to comply with the FBI provocations. If no one stormed the Capitol, the finding of the two pipe bombs would have then been the emergency needed to stop the process.” Which explains why the FBI has no interest in the DC pipe bomb suspects. ~ Sundance

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
The burning of the Reichstag part 2.

Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Getting into reloading to save money is like getting married for free sex.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Not disputing it. But that’s not a honey trap fyi

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
There are two possibilities: Millions of people, against all the odds, hitting all-time records even past Obama and Clinton, voted for a naval gazing ambulatory pathological racist moron. And chose Joe Malarkey as their leader. Or this was a coup, a conspiracy, and a treasonous manipulation regime change because President Trump could not be controlled by the deep state and globalists who OWN AND OPERATE WASHINGTON DC.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
How would you define it, Billy?

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There is no doubt in my mind this was planned and carried out by the deep state. Now I have a better understanding how they did it. Why they did it was already well known.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Morewood
How would you define it, Billy?

A honey trap uses an attractive female to lure in her mark and work him. Old as mankind.

A la Anna Chapman for a recent example. I’d say Feng Feng, but Christ she was so ugly I have a hard time believing it.

Last edited by BillyGoatGruff; 06/27/23. Reason: Spelling

MAGA
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Pelosi was the honey in the trap! LOL

Maybe a "False Flag Operation".

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
That's not a honey trap but if it were Nancy would definitely be a hot honey if she were the subject in it. She's easily in the top three most beautiful women in politics and total package of looks, intelligence, and character.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Pelosi was the honey in the trap! LOL

I thought about saying that earlier but even though this site is lightly moderated there are still standards…. I worried that children could see that….the thought of what you said is enough to cause irreparable harm to impressionable individuals. 😀

…besides, “guys” like gheyghost or the other libs here might get off on it and I’m not going to unknowingly add to their deviancy or support their sickness. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Theoldpinecricker
That's not a honey trap but if it were Nancy would definitely be a hot honey if she were the subject in it. She's easily in the top three most beautiful women in politics and total package of looks, intelligence, and character.
Damn! I knew this place attracted some deviants, but this guy is psychotic by any measure.

RICK!.....Rick!.....Rick!.............

Well, at least he's a gerontophile instead of a pedophile like obiden.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 45_100
There is no doubt in my mind this was planned and carried out by the deep state. Now I have a better understanding how they did it. Why they did it was already well known.

all Jan 6th did was make it illegal for conservatives to demonstrate against leftist communist democRATS,

"LAWS" don't seem to effect BLM or Antifa one iota.... both are which the leftist "Armies" of the DNCC....
or in other terms " paid thug wannabes"... good thing is most of them are just CandyAsses..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Theoldpinecricker

Fancy description of what an old Hag is.... the other two 'most beautiful women in politics' must be Hitlery and Maxine Waters then.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Knew it before it happened.

Politics is War by Other Means
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
A very interesting article. Which has solicited a number of extremely " off the subject" remarks , which have little or no bearing on the subject matter.

I expect nothing less from this crowd, and am never disappointed.

Continue the excellent discussion of a " honey trap".

Morons

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

403 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 160user, 1badf350, 39 invisible), 1,907 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,633
Posts18,493,125
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.