Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
I wonder how many here have been keeping up to date on the earth's magnetic excursion that is currently underway? Its been something Ive been following for a long time. Id expect that more than 99% of readers here will not have any awareness of this since its not covered anywhere except the scientific journals.

***IF you are plagued with a short attention span, Click away now. This is a long read and this is not for you.***

**Caution** if you read this, DO NOT believe ANYTHING I type. Instead, (Since all the info is available to you), do your own research. I find folks will accept/understand things that they research on their own so they arrive at their own conclusions. Your conclusion DOES NOT have to match mine.

If you read this post you will do one of 4 things.

1. You will research this upcoming event and arrive at the same conclusion I and many others have.

2. You will research this upcoming event and arrive at a different conclusion.

3. You will read this post, not research anything on your own and dismiss it because you have other stuff to do.

4. You will read part of this post, stop reading and attack me or call me names.

Just to be clear, Im cool with any of the 4 choices you make. I simply feel compelled to inform folks. What they do with the info has no effect on me. Their opinion of me is none of my business (I simply dont care, but its clear that this group is so very predictable.)

The earth has undergone many magnetic excursions in its history. When they happen is trapped in the rocks (This is the scientific field of study known as paleomagnitism). The Gothenburg event. The Laschamp event and many other excursions have have been discovered to have happened to earth. They are named for where the discovery took place and when.

If you did nothing else but research the terms

"earth's magnetic excursion"

"The earths magnetic poles are migrating"

"Earths magnetic pole flip"

"The weakening of the earth's magnetic field (also called the magnetosphere)"

and read the data that so many nations track, you would be far ahead of many folks in terms of knowing whats going to happen in your lifetime and certainly your kids lifetimes.

But if you would rather read it here instead of researching the data for yourself, I will say that what is headed our way is not a pleasant future but its nothing other than a regular cycle the earth undergoes. It's just that we happen to inhabit the earth when THIS excursion is taking place meaning, this time its going to effect you.

You nor anybody reading this, not even your great great great great grandparents have lived through this before so it seems like since it has not happened to anybody alive, that its not a big deal. In and of itself, this excursion will have VERY negative effects on us to say the least. but what is worse is the 3 events that seem to be following what the science and research has shown to happen to earth roughly every 12,000 (and we are past due already). The 3 events that seem to be happening together are :

1. The migration of the earths north and south poles. The North magnetic pole has migrated more in the last 20 years than it has in the previous 160 years. The pole migration started in 1895 with the Carrington event (The last huge solar storm to hit earth.) Below is the recorded locations of the north magnetic pole. But don't take my word for it. Its so easy to track and find the data from many sources. Last month the north magnetic pole moved 6.2 miles and its picking up speed. This sums its up well. From 1900 to 1990, the Northern magnetic pole moved 500 miles. From 1990 to today, its moved another 1500 miles and its picking up speed. On June 24th of this year, it hit a milestone (Many feared) in that the northern magnetic pole has now migrated more than 40 degrees from where is was when tracking began.

Some fear that crossing into the weak field lines and past 40 degrees is the tipping point (I disagree with that assertion)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The south magnetic pole does not have as far to travel for the flip but its steadily moving too.

These migrating poles are causing the FAA to renumber airport runways since they are based on the magnetic poles.

https://www.internationalairportreview.com/news/79591/rename-runway-magnetic-field/

2. This one is more troubling. When the poles migrate, the earth's magnetic field (magnetosphere) will weaken. This magnetosphere which protects the earth from the energy sent at us by the sun is one of the reasons that earth can support life. Without the magnetosphere, we are mars. Right now the Earth's magnetic field is the weakest its been since the 1895 Carrington event and its getting weaker every year. But don't take my word for it. The tracking of the data is easy to find. Every nation is following/tracking it. Its why the swarm satellites were launched in 2013.

https://www.esa.int/Applications/Observing_the_Earth/FutureEO/Swarm

The magnetic field is loosing strength at about 10% per decade now. The Magnetosphere is only 85% of its max strength. As it weakens, more damaging energy from the sun reaches not only the planet but all species living here. For humans this means increases in cancer and heart arrhythmia as well as mental issues. Migrating insects, birds and mammals will be impacted as well as many rely on magnetism to move/migrate/feed/breed, etc.

This brief explanation will help but note this took place when the earth's magnetic field was FAR stronger than it is today)

3. and the worst of the 3 (but worse in conjunction with the first 2 mentioned) A powerful, high X class solar flare that is earth directed, happens about every 100 to 150 years. The last one was the 1895 Carrington event. (again, its easy to look this up yourself, just search on 1895 Carrington event) This in conjunction with points #1 and #2 would have devastating effects to you.

Such a blast from the sun would be unleashed during sunspot maximum. We are currently in solar cycle 25 and nearing sunspot maximum (which should peak in 2025) (you can search on the sun's constant 11 year cycle if you wish) Couple that with the rapid decline on earth's magnetic field (its at its weakest since 1895) and pair that with the rapidly migrating north and south magnetic poles and we will see some very strange and violent weather until the poles flip. (those that benefit from calling it man made global warming are doing just that rather that being honest.) They can tax and regulate an invented/manufactured emergency called man made global warming. They cant do that with the 3 events I just laid out because you and I cant cause or contribute to those 3 events meaning you cant be taxed or regulated into changing it. Hence you have not heard about the real causes of changes to earth.

We are experiencing 2 of the 3 events mentioned above and the uptick in seismic and volcanic activity that comes with sunspot maximum as we race towards sunspot maximum in 2025. Again, global seismic and volcanic activity is tracked and its so easy to find if you care to do the research. As we edge closer to sun spot maximum, so goes global seismic and volcanic activity and violent weather. Why????? Think of the sun as a car's airbag. Think of earth as your face.

When the airbag goes off, its going to punch you in the face. BUT earth blocks that punch when it has a strong magnetic field and stable magnetic poles. (two things we are lacking right now) So when the sun emits a CME (Coronal Mass Ejection) the earth's magnetic field blocks/shield/absorbs it and if the CME is strong, it compresses the L shells and we get Northern lights as the charged energy enters into the magnetic field. (But please, look up the term solar CME) This energy stresses the globe and it cracks, shifts and erupts.

So. What do we currently have going on??? A VERY active sun spot maximum that will peak in 2025, Migrating poles (that are picking up speed) and the weakest magnetic field the earth has had since 1895. On top of that, the earths rotation is accelerating (this can also be looked up.)

Now, there are those that assert that the poles will flip once the north pole reaches the 40 degree mark and that just happened a few days ago (late June, 2023) These same folks also assert that the poles movement will accelerate even more (currently the north pole is moving 6.2 miles a month) They are correct about acceleration part. That tracking is updated monthly.

What scientists and nations (with space programs) agree is happening aligns with past earth cycles but this is where an already VERY dangerous event gets worse. Albert Einstein and other physicists and space programs understood that the earth's magnetic poles flip but Einstein went to his death bed never having figured out the trigger that unlocks the earth's crust from the mantle and literally causes the earth's crust to tilt 90 degrees due to the imbalance of the crust based on the weight of the ice sheets and ice on Greenaland.

Stored in the earth is the history of these 12,000 year flips that cause the crust to break free from the mantle and then 12,000 years later it happens again and the poles flip back those 90 degrees. This "Paleomagnitism is trapped in the lava as it cools. The magnetic direction of the poles from lava cooling today will forever have the magnetic field direction trapped in it. Lava from ancient volcanoes likewise tells the tell of the direction of the magnetic poles on the day it cooled.

Nobody understood what could cause the earth's crust to "slip" in the low velocity zone (the zone where the hard earth crust meets the molten inner core) the low velocity zone is the semi hard/semi molten sort of "plastic" layer that if un-disturbed, binds/or bonds the molten layer from the hard crust. When the sun sends us a massive electrical surge, its now understood that, that is what unlocks the crust from the mantle and allows the uneven weight distribution on the crust to direct the flip of the earth.

By now, you will be asking, What proof is there of this happening in the past? For that you will want to seek out The many books written on the subject by Hugh Brown, Immanuel Velikovsky, Charles Hapgood, Airforce Major Ken (Maynard) White and many others as well as the findings of the research into the paleomagnitism found on earth. Ken White wrote (the world in peril) after his involvement in project Nanook in the 1940. You will want to read chapters 27 thru 30 where he describes the ice core drilling his team did and finding deep in the ice, tropical coral layers (when the arctic region was at the equator) and glacial layers when the arctic was at the north pole and so on. Here is a screen shot of those chapters from his (now unclassified) book.

Link to the book.

https://www.amazon.com/World-Peril-Scientific-Findings-Reconnaissance/dp/1883218101

You may also wish to read the (formally classified) by the US government but recently declassified book called the Adam and Eve story by Chan Thomas (from 1965) that also describes this crustal flip and the resulting catastrophe. Both books can be found online for free if you are interested. While the Chan Thomas book was declassified, it was "Sanitized" or "Redacted by the US government so you cant read the entire book but you can read enough to understand the earth's flip.

Link to the book.

https://archive.org/details/the-adam-and-eve-story

The two books I mention are from info documented back in the 1940's and 60's but this field of study goes further back with many scientists (including Einstein) not being able to solve for the "how" or the trigger that unlocks the crust and makes the earth flip. They all know about the migrating magnetic poles and the weakening of the magnetic field and that the earth's crust flips but it was not until much later was it discovered that the key to this unlocking of the crust comes from the sun. Einstein wrote the forward in Hapgood's book talking about the crustal shift.

A powerful X class solar flare or a solar micro nova is what causes the "Plastic" layer between the crust and the mantle to break free and allows the crust to tilt 90 degrees. Its the culmination of the the powerful blast from the sun, the weak magnetic shield and the migrating poles that has to happen together for this flip to occur again (as it has roughly every 12000 years). Unfortunately, you and I are here to witness when it when it takes place.

The data collected (as stored in the earth) shows this flip of 90 degrees and then the flip back and so on but what does that mean? How will it happen? How fast? Those that study this claim that after the high X class flare or solar micro nova, it could take a day or 2 for the flip but we will be forwarned of a micro nova by the color of the sun. As the dust from the galactic current sheet (which is also a cyclical event in the universe) builds up, the sun will darken. It will have the effect of throwing a towel over a hot item until it bursts (like a kernel of popcorn) at which point the sun will expel the layer of "Galactic dust" and send it out in every direction (including right towards earth). This would unlock the crust from the mantle.

A massive CME however will not give us the advanced warning. All entities that track sunspots will see it forming but many large sunspots form and don't erupt or they erupt while not directly facing earth so the blast goes out into space. A massive CME (Like the Carrington event) would give us less than 24 hours from detection to impact.

Our weak magnetic field will be no match and that energy will be taken into the earth, unlocking the crust. Those smart enough to have retreated under gound even if only 10 feet will be spared the impactors but they will then find themselves on an earth that wobbles like a drunkard during the unlocking with all manner of volcanic and seismic activity but the worst part will be the water.

The earth rotates, as does the air and the water (at the same speed and direction as the land) but when the flip takes place the air and water are not attached or fixed to the earth's crust so the water will continue at the same speed and in the same direction it was already moving (but now, new land masses will be in those locations when the flip takes place). The water will invade many parts of the land (sort of like a tsunami) since it wants to continue rotating as it has been and as such it will be pulled away from some of the land wile invading other parts. Its estimated that Florida points the way for the direction of the crustal flip as the weight of Greenland wants to be at the equator.

The water will continue to travel as it did (in both direction and speed) despite the crust moving in a different direction and speed for the day or two of the actual flip but eventually the water will slosh back (even more violently than during the initial flip) and then it will again invade earth and then slosh back. This will be repeated until the air/water/land are once again rotating in the same direction and speed. One might wish they had a massive ark filled with all manner of animal that they could ride it out for many weeks.

By now, you are thinking "This is a lot of B.S." If this were so, the governments of the world would be preparing so there would be a chance of survival for folks and a future to rebuild the human population. You may wish search on "deep underground military bases" (Dumb) or you may seek to understand why the nations of the world have created a few "Back ups" of every seed and plant that grows and they are currently being stored in "Seed vaults" in Norway and Colorado in locations that (After the flip) wont be buried under thousands of feet of ice or water or sediment. Preparations are in fact taking place.

You may wish to search on "seed vault in Colorado" or "Svalbard Global Seed Vault in Norway" if you doubt what I typed. I cant make you look these things up, that is up to you. Do as you see fit.

If you read this link about the Colorado seed vault you will see that the facility is built to withstand "Catastrophes" Their stockpile also includes the DNA of many livestock breeds. When was This seed vault built? The answer is 1953 and its been maintained ever since.

https://www.coloradoan.com/story/li...uses-world-collection-plants/1432402002/

The seed vault in Norway does the same thing but was built many years later. Both are high in the mountains in safe zones expected to survive the earth flip and be accessible to those surviving the catastrophe.

https://www.seedvault.no/

You may also be asking yourself "if this is going to take place in my lifetime or my kids lifetimes, what can I do to increase our odds of survival?" OR right now you are laughing your ass off thinking, "WOW! this guy is a freaking loon". Either way, I wont care. Your opinion of me is none of my business.

EVERY time the flip of the earth has happened (when there were people inhabiting the earth) there were survivors. You and I are the descendants of those survivors despite those survivors not having the science and forewarning that we have so there will be survivors as there are lots of folks preparing in advance. Jeff Bezos is creating a fantastic lair deep in a mountain (in a safe zone). He is telling folks he is building a giant clock (which is only part of the construction under the mountain.) You need only search on "Jeff Bezos 10,000 year clock" if you are so inclined. He selected a spot in one of many "Safe zones" based on the estimated flip direction (as told to us by data stored in the earth's rocks from prior flips)

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...resses-on-bezos-backed-10-000-year-clock

After studying and researching this for as long as I have, I searched high and low for the perfect homestead location to settle on and before we committed to the new homestead and acreage for my kids and grand kids (I may be just a grave stone when this happens) because I start my 60th trip around the sun in a few weeks. I wanted to create a place for them to thrive by making all the preparations in advance that I could. I opted for a safe zone to set up my own post electrical homestead based on food/water/shelter/defense (as there will be no more electrical grid or enough people or materials to rebuild it) I spent a lot of time picking a spot based on a series of "Must haves" in order to ride this out and thrive afterwards.

Criteria for selecting where to retire ( and to prepare and ride this out). In no particular order

1. Acreage to allow us to have an expansive garden space and livestock rearing area that allows for hunting/foraging. So regardless of what takes place we will have food, water and shelter. This includes our own massive seed vault which includes knowing how to store and rotate/replace older seeds with new seeds and plant the older seeds. This is where we will build our passive solar, geothermal greenhouse that will allow us to grow food, including citrus, year round despite the sub-zero temps here in Northern, WI. This acreage allow for underground construction as well as modern and post electric defense of the site.

2. Privacy (few to no neighbors) living in the middle of the woods (the nearest town is 8 miles away with only 1700 people ). Means less desperate/hungry folks around that did not prepare for the hard times. You could not pay me enough to live in or near a big city when this goes down. Our property cannot be seen from any road. We cant be heard either. Out of sight, out of mind.

3. Access to both moving and fixed water (streams and lakes within short walking distance) as well as our own private well and means to extract water from it without electricity.

4. Regional elevation (meaning that for the state we live in, we are at or near the highest elevation in the entire state This is important due to the water invading the land during the flip) Being FAR from any coast and as high up as possible for your state is a good move.

5. Still being near enough to all the kids and grand kids as we prepare a place for them to join us at the proper time.

6. Not near any nuke reactors that will fail when the grid goes down or down wind of them when they fail. (based on prevailing wind patterns)

7. NOT near any rail lines meaning no worries from derailments and chem. spills into ground water/streams and/or gas clouds effecting us.

8. Not anywhere near a seismic zone.

9. Not near any current or historic volcanoes (or down wind of them based on historic wind patterns)

10. Be at or near the same latitude before and after the pole flip based on the data left behind by the prior pole flips that have taken place and captured in the rocks. Our location will put us about the same distance from the equator, but we will them be in the southern hemisphere.

11. An easily defensible position. A high point with only one way in that's easy to defend and well thought plan and a means to protect and secure this position with minimal effort. Im working with qualified folks to build up such defenses both above and below ground. WE have come up with a solar powered means of monitoring and detecting anyone entering the property. This part has been pretty enjoyable to create.

12. The ability to provide my own power grid via solar and other low tech means.

13. This one wont matter where we opted to settle but being prepared for a cashless society and be a self reliant homestead means having all you need on hand.

14. This one wont matter where we opted to settle but Skills, tools, knowledge of how to live a low tech, agrarian, self restraint, sustenance, 1890's style. I learned to do this, growing up poor on a small farm and Im pleased with how much Ive retained but Im re-learning and practicing all these things in advance in preparation. This includes mastering food preservation canning, dehydrating, freeze drying, growing our own wheat, milling that wheat into flour and turning that flour into bread. We are doing this now when its enjoyable to learn and perfect rather than when a person is stressed and un-prepared and without the needed items to do so.

If you are in the USA, does your current location provide you with the best odds of survival? If not, you can begin to disregard this info and act like its not going to happen. Feel free to call me names if that helps. ;-)

If this crustal flip does not take place by 2025, the next grand solar maximum is 11 years later (but then the poles will have migrated further and the magnetic shield will have also weakened even more.) If not in the late 2030's then, in the late 2040's (the next 11 year solar maximum will take place) Im hoping I have the time it takes to turn this property into exactly what is needed to thrive. It will be a purpose driven retirement and I will enjoy creating for the kids and grand kids as I have much to do.

If you have read this far, I encourage you to do your own homework to see if this is a valid concern for you. Consider watching this.

This fella does not think a solar burst is required for the pole flip/crustal slip. He asserts that is just a matter of pole migration and it will happen. Most disagree with his claim that the flip will take place just due to the rapid movements of the north and south pole but he does a good job of tracking the poles on a monthly basis.

If you are less worried about the crustal flip but are concerned with a CME taking out the power grid (that is a "When is it going to happen scenario" , not a "If its going to happen scenario"), watch this (by the History Channel) Its very well done.

Hapgood's version (seems the most flawed) and is explained in this video.

As I was typing this, I finally saw a main stream media story from the 28th of June, Its funny that it focused on the internet going down if we get another Carrington event solar storm. Trust me, that will be the least of your concerns.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/tech...down-the-solar-storm-science/ar-AA1d9fZQ

This video details Velikovky's explanation (which was accepted by Albert Einstein)

If you think the potential of either of these earth events seems valid to you, what precautions and preparations are you making, if any?

There are those that say this isn't likely to happen. You can search and find links dispelling this that are also worth reading.

Like this.

I seek those texts out as well and if you look into this you will find them too but the goal is education and preparation. So, now, feel free to laugh at or mock me. I promise not to care because whether this happens to earth in my lifetime or not, Ive selected a pretty sweet location to retire.

Ok, that's a lot to ponder. Ive been following/tracking this for many years but if you think Im off my rocker Im ok with that. I really like our retirement location. Hiding out in the Wisconsin North woods is pretty cool. Building this future destination for the kids and grand kids is a worthy endeavor. Im blessed with the luxury of both finances and time to complete this project for the kids and grandkids. I will use both well.

Lastly, when this happens you will recall having read this and think to yourself "Crap!! I should have taken heed and prepared."

Last edited by sharp_things; 06/30/23.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Did ya hear about Madonna?

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Fugg oh dear.

I am MAGA.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Raeford

Did she buy a Glock? laugh

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by Raeford

Did she buy a Glock? laugh

358WIN
She wealthy!

FJB & FJT
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by sharp_things

Thank you for typing all of that...

It must have been a monumental undertaking.

I will give back the remainder of my allotted time to people that are going to tell you to fugg off here shortly...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Damn... missed by two minutes.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
BTW... can you do that cool thing that Jag does in the "Q" thread...

You know squishing all the pics so nothing makes even an ounce of sense.

Thanks

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
This clown is a poacher.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
But alas...

Confusius said lots of chit...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Shall I run around with my hair on fire two years over something of which I have no control?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
It’s hard to believe sharp things has never fathered a child.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
What's the TL:DR?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Thought you said Canada was to the North? Now you claim to be some genius for choosing the location you did. do you you really think if Lake Superior "sloshed" out of its basin it would do so and retain the same "shape?"

Can you hear the racing action of Crandon from your place? World Championships are what, first and second of September. Place (Crandon) should be hopping then.

Last edited by bluffview; 06/29/23.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
did a quick search and found this from NASA

During a pole reversal, the magnetic field weakens, but it doesn’t completely disappear. The magnetosphere, together with Earth’s atmosphere, continue protecting Earth from cosmic rays and charged solar particles, though there may be a small amount of particulate radiation that makes it down to Earth’s surface. The magnetic field becomes jumbled, and multiple magnetic poles can emerge in unexpected places.

No one knows exactly when the next pole reversal may occur, but scientists know they don’t happen overnight: they take place over hundreds to thousands of years.

In the past 200 years, Earth’s magnetic field has weakened about nine percent on a global average. Some people cite this as “evidence” a pole reversal is imminent, but scientists have no reason to believe so. In fact, paleomagnetic studies show the field is about as strong as it’s been in the past 100,000 years, and is twice as intense as its million-year average. While some scientists estimate the field’s strength might completely decay in about 1,300 years, the current weakening could stop at any time.

The Sun expels a constant outflow of particles and magnetic fields known as the solar wind and vast clouds of hot plasma and radiation called coronal mass ejections. This solar material streams across space and strikes Earth’s magnetosphere, the space occupied by Earth’s magnetic field, which acts like a protective shield around the planet.

The Sun expels a constant outflow of particles and magnetic fields known as the solar wind and vast clouds of hot plasma and radiation called coronal mass ejections. This solar material streams across space and strikes Earth’s magnetosphere, the space occupied by Earth’s magnetic field, which acts like a protective shield around the planet. Credit: NASA Goddard/Bailee DesRocher

Plant and animal fossils from the period of the last major pole reversal don’t show any big changes. Deep ocean sediment samples indicate glacial activity was stable. In fact, geologic and fossil records from previous reversals show nothing remarkable, such as doomsday events or major extinctions.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I thought this guy got voted off the island... Seems like a good location for him would be his own little island. Maybe the last of the Aleutian Islands where he could go to flip out by himself.

Please don't feed the trolls!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Oh hell what did I do to cause it this time?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rainshot
Oh hell what did I do to cause it this time?

You didn't cause it. It's the effects of the sheer weight of all the traitors that the Patriots have captured and placed at Gitmo. That caused an imbalance in the earth's gravitational field

A wise man is frequently humbled.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
This is bound to be linked to cow farts.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

664 members (1234, 160user, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 10ring1, 67 invisible), 2,742 guests, and 1,384 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,216
Posts18,485,508
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.