Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Being a pessimist by nature, I wouldn't take my outlook seriously, I give him a 50/50 chance to secure the GOP nomination.... don't know if the Bolsheviks can finally get the drop on him with the indictments, though it appears to be the most serious threat yet.

IMO, he should have developed a 3rd party immediately after 2020, this might not have worked out but would've certainly shook things up and caused consternation within the Deep State... His recent rallies seem to be going well.

If he gets the nomination I think he has a good chance at a second term. Of course, the inevitable cheating has somehow got to be defeated. Doesn't seem to be much progress in that regard given the Uni-party complicity. That's why we probably need a viable 3rd party.

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
GB1

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
100% MAGA

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Nothing has changed in the system. No one who certified the fictitious votes from 2020 were tarred and feathered. I hope he gets the nod. I’ll vote for him, but the system will not let him win. I hope I’m wrong.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Doubt he will be on the final ballot. Good policy but wrong person to implement. Too much baggage for the average person.

living the good life every day
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Trump starting a 3rd party guarantees a democrat will win in 24.

NRA Patron
IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Poor I hope. We need someone with similar ideals but more able to remain in control and speak reasonably. If the Republicans put their hope in Trump, all of his baggage will derail him.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
Doubt he will be on the final ballot. Good policy but wrong person to implement. Too much baggage for the average person.

This from a Biden voter.

A
acy Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
His chances won't be nearly as good as they would be if everyone had to vote in person, on election day, with a paper ballot, after showing a valid identification. Trump will have my vote again, but our election process is crooked as hell.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dale06
Trump starting a 3rd party guarantees a democrat will win in 24.

This....it will only split the GOP vote. I think Trump will win the primary, but lose the General election.

I don't see a good outcome for the country, if Biden wins then dies in office.....Cameltoe Harris will finish ruining the future of our children.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by earlybrd
100% MAGA

Good in my 'hood

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Two chances IMO… slim and none.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SRPI89
Nothing has changed in the system. No one who certified the fictitious votes from 2020 were tarred and feathered. I hope he gets the nod. I’ll vote for him, but the system will not let him win. I hope I’m wrong.
You are NOT wrong

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Springcove

This from a Biden voter.
I will be voting for the winner in the GOP primary and hope to hell it isn't Trump. We can't take another 4 years of Dem POTUS andvi doubt Trump can win a general election.

living the good life every day
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Springcove

This from a Biden voter.
I will be voting for the winner in the GOP primary and hope to hell it isn't Trump. We can't take another 4 years of Dem POTUS andvi doubt Trump can win a general election.

Again this from someone who voted for Biden.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Agree. He will carry the party but not the election.

1Minute
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Snowball in hell.

Direct Impingement is the Fart Joke of military rifle operating systems. ⓒ
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Curious just because of the old"follow the money line" Trump sends me email requests for.monitary support. RNC turd Ronna sends me.requests for money and you know they want that money for war chest against Trump not the demi dimwits. Conclusion: not 1 facking dime for either then spend your vote on trump.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by earlybrd
100% MAGA

This ^^^^^

Trump didn't look too worried today and said when he is in again what he would do to the POS dimocommie crew.

He would move in now except we haven't had the economy and markets and dollar crash and Putin hasn't cleaned the Bolsheviks out of Ukraine and Xi hasn't cleaned the Illuminati and Bioweapons Labs out of Taiwan.

Optics wouldn't look good if he was in office when all that schidtt happens. It's better to let it hang the Dimocommies and US Govt infiltrated Neonazis.

We must have the Scare Event first to wake up the snowflakes.

As Q said, The people can't be told, they must be shown.

As Q said, They have to go through the Darkness to see the Light.

As Q said, The dumbasses (like Sickermore, Plumdumb, Gayghost, Lostinhell, Direct Drive, JQube, Smokeapole etc) must reach the Precipice before they change Direction. Maybe some of the dumbasses will just keep their blinders on and fall off the cliff as lemmings like them are prone to do.

People talk about how bad things are while they are drinking Starbucks schiett every day. TFF. That will change.

Trump gave us a little hint. "We will Make America Great Again".

Sorry Charlie and Houston_2.

The Patriots are in Control leading the dumbasses like you and Plumdumb and Lostinhell and Gayghost too, from Dark to Light, letting the DNC Neonazi schiett seep out.

It's the Great Awakening.

As Trump said when the stand-in fake POS POTUS was illegally sworn in 9 or 8 minutes grin before noon without a 21 gun rapid-fire salute, "America's future has never been brighter". Why?

The Treasonous bastards had just sealed their fate by stepping in the treason trap.

Pass the popcorn, please. This movie is getting good.

Let's see if Q gets lucky again. Didn't he say "The rank and file will become whistle-blowers". It happened and more will follow.

Hey, Houston_2, Smokeapole, Direct Drive, Plumdumb and Lostinhell, tell me this isn't fixing to happen. Tell us it's ust annoder lucky Quincidence.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/01/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
The never Trump contingent is strong on the forum.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Trump will win only if the landslide is so large the Leftists can't pull off another cheat.

Last edited by reivertom; 07/01/23.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

393 members (117LBS, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 46 invisible), 2,835 guests, and 1,135 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,445
Posts18,528,730
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.