Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Schiff says he had a plan to “unpack” the Supreme Court and take the power away from the “partisan and reactionary” radical right wing extremist Justices.

1) add more justices, “to Pack”.
2) term limits
3) install a code of ethics.

I found #3 to be particularly humorous being he was just censured by the House for lying and violating code of ethics.

Look for more coming from the Media and democratic leadership.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
((((Lamp shade)))))

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Why do people refer to it as the Democratic Party, or the democratic candidate or democratic leadership? There is nothing democratic about these people or their party. They are democrats!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
100% of the Republicans in both houses and a few democrats will not support altering the number. And unless Schiff somehow believes the dems are going to sweep the next election he might wind up packing the court with more moderate and conservative judges - that would be fun to watch.

If it happened it would be on par with Harry Reeds nuclear option. That didn't work out so well for the dems.

Last edited by STRSWilson; 07/02/23.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
45 100: I agree 100% with the premise of your question!
There is absolutely NOTHING "democratic" about todays demonrat party.
PERIOD.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Demo’s and RHiNOS are one and the same. It’s a UNiparty. Don’t believe me ? Research who voted for the Covid stimulus bills and the Ukraine funding. Wake the fugk up. It’s US versus them. The sooner you realize the truth, the more better . The D vs R is a show.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What is Schiff's relationship to the Adams Family?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
What is Schiff's relationship to the Adams Family?
Well, he kind of looks like Uncle Fester.

M
Campfire Regular
Online Sleepy
Campfire Regular
M
Nothing either party can do without rewriting the constitution. Which will not happen. Too many safe guards each would loose. Besides, the riots would be numerous and LEO would be conflicted to enforce.

Vena dura, ocyus occide, excusas non offer!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ya think some folks are finally starting to understand the mind set involved in civil wars?

Sam......

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Online Sleepy
Campfire Regular
M
Mannlicher, yes many do understand the ramifications of such. Or….I would hope so.
Schiff would have no problem rewriting the U.S. Constitution to move his agenda. Therefore we all must be vigilant. MTG

Vena dura, ocyus occide, excusas non offer!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 45_100
Why do people refer to it as the Democratic Party, or the democratic candidate or democratic leadership? There is nothing democratic about these people or their party. They are democrats!

This is one of the things I get really upset about. Ted Cruz really pisses me off when he's giving a speech and thinks the two words are interchangeable.

I expect the media to give the dems the high ground buy giving them the word Democratic, but I guess our friends are too stupid to learn the words meaning.

I've never seen the Democrats to be overly Democratic.

Last edited by Tracks; 07/02/23.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
There is a huge difference in a democracy and a representative republic. The big D dummycraps want mob rule, not representatives who are democratically elected to serve the interests of the people who vote for them. They know they don't have enough support from their constituents to keep them in power, so they have to lie, cheat, and steal elections. That's been going on for close to two centuries.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
“The court is too partisan! We need to change the make up (pack it) to be partisan in our favor.”

In my best whiny little lib voice.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I should resurrect the Bourbon Democrats as a political party:

While populism originated in the Midwest, it also gained support in the West and South as well. Another thing which characterized the populist movement was that many of those in it, though not all, were anti-Semitic. This would follow from its Midwestern roots because there was much more anti-Semitism in that region of the country than in any other. The 20th Century Ku Klux Klan movement was strong in the Midwest for this reason, the state in the nation in which it was the strongest being Indiana. Populism was a major boon to anti-Semitism, which grew as a result. Anti-Semitism had been very miniscule in the South before the coming of populism, which is when it started there in larger measure. The Latin cross was considered for placement on the Confederate battle flag, but the St. Andrew’s cross was chosen instead, in part so as not to alienate Jewish Confederates. And the only Jewish military cemetery in the United States today is the Hebrew Confederate Cemetery on Shockoe Hill in Richmond, Virginia. There is no Jewish Union cemetery anywhere in the North.

Those Southerners who held to the principles of the Old South at that time were to be found in the ranks of the Bourbon Democrats, who were opposed to populism. The Bourbon Democrats represented the Jeffersonian position and were supporters of free enterprise, the gold standard and hard money, and states’ rights, and opposed imperialism and overseas expansionism. They were named for Bourbon whiskey, which is a Southern drink. The only Bourbon Democratic President was Grover Cleveland. Many former Confederates were among them, including Wade Hampton, John B. Gordon, Simon B. Buckner, and Lucius Q.C. Lamar. They lost influence in the Democratic Party when populist William Jennings Bryan, who had previously run for President on and then left the People’s Party, gained the Democratic Presidential nomination in 1896. Before this time, the Democratic Party was the party of limited Constitutional government in the Jeffersonian tradition. Bryan’s populism began the leftward turn of the Democratic Party which later accelerated further under Woodrow Wilson and Franklin D. Roosevelt.

https://www.abbevilleinstitute.org/what-should-be-removed-from-arlington-national-cemetery/

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 45_100

Misdirection

Whatever they say, the opposite is true.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MTGunner
Nothing either party can do without rewriting the constitution. Which will not happen. Too many safe guards each would loose. Besides, the riots would be numerous and LEO would be conflicted to enforce.

The Constitution does not stipulate the number of Supreme Court Justices; the number is set instead by Congress. There have been as few as six, but since 1869 there have been nine Justices, including one Chief Justice.

Last edited by steve4102; 07/03/23.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102
Schiff says he had a plan to “unpack” the Supreme Court and take the power away from the “partisan and reactionary” radical right wing extremist Justices.

1) add more justices, “to Pack”.
2) term limits
3) install a code of ethics.

I found #3 to be particularly humorous being he was just censured by the House for lying and violating code of ethics.

Look for more coming from the Media and democratic leadership.

Schifty really is a funny little biatch.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

622 members (219DW, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 62 invisible), 2,648 guests, and 1,230 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,944
Posts18,498,934
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.