Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 51 of 55 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The fact that they found body parts in the pieces of debris, dispells the notion of instant liquification of the .

Evidence of this "fact"?

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by Muffin

Cool Test Muffin, moral to the story, don't get into a submersible made out of carbon fiber, make sure the sub is made of Stainless Steel!

I said at the beginning that were dead, from all current reports they ran into serious problems and were ascending.

The fact that they found body parts in the pieces of debris, dispells the notion of instant liquification of the bodies.

What a way to go!

I know of woven fiber tanks to keep pressure in, are there any designed to keep pressure out....

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RAM
The fact that they found body parts in the pieces of debris, dispells the notion of instant liquification of the .

Evidence of this "fact"?

Lots of YouTube videos discussing it now.

At first, they were saying a lot of BS, like they had 96 hours to live.

They were dead after they lost communications, They were ascending. We were also told that if there was an implosion they would have turned into a plasma of sorts. We were also told that the heat from the implosion was hotter than the sun. Now we are being told they are finding body parts.

The news needs to sensationalize to get the ratings.

KB

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by odonata
I came across this article while surfing this morning. It’s not a short read but it’s interesting, well-written & has a lot of details on the efforts to persuade Stockton Rush to allow other engineers to certify his design:

https://www.newyorker.com/news/a-re...rsible-was-an-accident-waiting-to-happen

Good article. Shows just how bad Stockton Rush was. Fired or intimidated everyone who got in his way, intentionally bypassed industry standards and safety, worked around US law to avoid inspections and liability.

As a prior submariner, I said earlier in this thread. No way in hell I would have gone down on that thing.

Experimental? I guess. Mainly he was a cheap bastard who didn't want to pay the money to do it right. So he experimented with cheap ways to work around doing it the right way. And suckered people into going along with him.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I believe that my question is written in proper English.

Need Rocky for the decision.

"They have" is a statement. It is not followed by a question mark.

So your belief is wrong. Don't need Rocky for that.
The use of the question mark at the end implies that portion of the sentence which is not there. ie, "Is it true, they have admitted blah blah blah?" Perhaps not proper written English, but acceptable in speech. GD

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RAM

I will call my daughter the English master but I believe the question mark makes it a legitimate question.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
The dam thing looked like a giant sperm. Twas made out of fiberglass sandwiched betwixt Titanium. Multiple bluetooth connections for mobility, thrust, camera, etc. No way to escape after being bolted in. New warning system that tells you when you're fixing to die. Thanks: What could go wrong?

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by troublesome82
Been watching some various information on this all. I know there was some skepticism in how a mega heat event can happen in that cold of water. This one scientist explaining that the reaction was so fast and so hot, 10,000 some odd degrees F. That is a whole lotta heat in a nanosecond!
Judging by the size of pieces being recovered from the ocean floor and the mention of human remains, the intense heat of implosion postulated may have been way over played. Evidence so far doesn’t support that hypothesis.

DF

Science (Insert genuflection icon here.)
Your use of that word, "Science", reminds me of Dr. Fauci, who continually threw out that word, even claimed that he WAS science.

He was a FOS egotist and we later learned he had a dog in that fight, as in serious money from Big Pharma in addition to his big, fat govt. salary.

So, your point is well made.

DF

Don't forget the millions in royalties he and his Chinese researcher buddy made for their patents, taken out years before the "vaccines" or even Covid, came along. Just coincidence, I'm sure...

That would be from Big Pharma, of course. Timing is everything, especially in a conspiracy.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by RAM

I will call my daughter the English master but I believe the question mark makes it a legitimate question.
My daughter says that this would be an informal speech pattern but a question nonetheless. And she said you folks need to lighten up, that it is not that important.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
We were also told that if there was an implosion they would have turned into a plasma of sorts. We were also told that the heat from the implosion was hotter than the sun.

Both of these things can be true.

Body is 75% water, which will not compress.

Rest would be turned inta mush, except maybe a larger bone part.

The heat of the compressed air would be intense, but only lasted a tiny fraction of a second. Not enough time ta incinerate the solids.

Parts I've seen recovered seems ta be the end caps and the parts that wasn't subject ta pressure.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Fubarski
We were also told that if there was an implosion they would have turned into a plasma of sorts. We were also told that the heat from the implosion was hotter than the sun.

Both of these things can be true.

Body is 75% water, which will not compress.

Rest would be turned inta mush, except maybe a larger bone part.

The heat of the compressed air would be intense, but only lasted a tiny fraction of a second. Not enough time ta incinerate the solids.

Parts I've seen recovered seems ta be the end caps and the parts that wasn't subject ta pressure.

I agree with your assessment Fubarski. I saw a large part of the craft as well, loaded with electrical components, that appeared intact.

I believe they knew they were in BIG trouble and ascending as fast as possible when this tragedy took place.

Last edited by KillerBee; 07/03/23.

KB

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Bad news they are all dead!

Good news we brought up a lot of crabs, going to put it down again.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Partsman
Bad news they are all dead!

Good news we brought up a lot of crabs, going to put it down again.

Bilionaires can be good people, deep down.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The science running through this thread bears an uncanny resemblance to the "discussions" on the religious threads.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by 5sdad
The science running through this thread bears an uncanny resemblance to the "discussions" on the religious threads.

Thank you for that observation, Mr. Rush.

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RAM

My daughter says that this would be an informal speech pattern but a question nonetheless. And she said you folks need to lighten up, that it is not that important.

And she's from Dumb Fux, Alabama? Is Not that important? Let's hear it for the woke NEA. They think "axed" is proper English and would have us all speaking ebonix for Christ's sake.

Last edited by RAM; 07/03/23.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RAM
And she's from Dumb Fux, Alabama? Is Not that important? Let's hear it for the woke NEA. They think "axed" is proper English and would have us all speaking ebonix for Christ's sake.

Originally Posted by RAM
Where is all this evidence you proclaim? You have nothing. You time things with a calendar, you imagine the fire of a Delaurentis film. I'm sorry, but your too ignorant to comment. Not trying to attack here, but could the readers of the Enquirer please stop trying to have Cal-Tech discussions.

“Your” instead of “you’re”? How retarded! Anyone in Alabama knows the difference between “your” and “you’re.” You don’t.

Originally Posted by RAM
Apples and oranges Prof. Wizard. Specific heat capacity and thermodynamic heat transfer are two different animals. No points for you , but we do have some nice parting gifts. Tell him what he's won Johnny.

Thermodynamics and heat capacity (the resistance to heat transfer) aren’t the same thing. Retarded times 1,000,000,000.

You’re (or as you would say “your”) the most angry stupid insulting POS on here with no knowledge of anything.

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
I almost got arrested at Cal-Tech for pissing on the Beckman Auditorium.

Last edited by USMCSS; 07/03/23.

how can they prove its solicitation of a prostitute? I gave the whooor the money in a birthday card.
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
Originally Posted by RAM

Originally Posted by RAM
Where is all this evidence you proclaim? You have nothing. You time things with a calendar, you imagine the fire of a Delaurentis film. I'm sorry, but your too ignorant to comment. Not trying to attack here, but could the readers of the Enquirer please stop trying to have Cal-Tech discussions.

“Your” instead of “you’re”? How retarded! Anyone in Alabama knows the difference between “your” and “you’re.” You don’t.

Originally Posted by RAM
Apples and oranges Prof. Wizard. Specific heat capacity and thermodynamic heat transfer are two different animals. No points for you , but we do have some nice parting gifts. Tell him what he's won Johnny.

Thermodynamics and heat capacity (the resistance to heat transfer) aren’t the same thing. Retarded times 1,000,000,000.

You’re (or as you would say “your”) the most angry stupid insulting POS on here with no knowledge of anything.

Yo, thank you for reinforcing my point.I stated they were apples and oranges, two different animals. Glad you concur. Do you have a point other than the one on top of your head? Or would you like to step on your dick again?

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
Originally Posted by RAM

Originally Posted by RAM

Originally Posted by RAM

Yo, thank you for reinforcing my point.I stated they were apples and oranges, two different animals. Glad you concur. Do you have a point other than the one on top of your head? Or would you like to step on your dick again?

I didn't reinforce your point. You characterized another poster's daughter, as being from "Dumb Fux, Alabama." You criticized a question stated as a statement with a question mark. Insulted the daughter. And I pointed out that you don't even have a 6th-grade ability to write. You talk about "axed," but you don't even know the difference between "your" and "you're." And you attack people who understand physics by claiming that specific heat capacity does not have anything to do with thermodynamics. Angry, yet stupid.

They're not (as you might say "their") apples and oranges. Specific heat capacity = 100% thermodynamics = heat transfer rate. You have no idea what you're (or as you would say with your lack of education, "your") talking about. And you just insult people and their daughters. What a disaster of a person!

Page 51 of 55 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 54 55

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (1minute, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 222Sako, 257 roberts, 53 invisible), 2,399 guests, and 1,199 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,778
Posts18,515,708
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.