Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14
B
BMT Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by rainshot
It’s called the F-curve. Stop:reset pick up with Biden ahead. Trouble is it happened after the election was closed. Can any of you geniuses prove Biden’s votes were legitimate?

Biden only needed to win a few swing states. If I recall correctly, Biden got about 60,000 additional votes in those swing states to win the electoral college.

As other posters have stated, there are many Rs who voted a party line ticket, except they voted AGAINST Trump.

That is why the Rs did well nationwide, but lost the presidency.

The broad Elite/media/Gov't campaign against Trump was enough to push the electoral college to Biden.

No evidence exists on a sufficient scale to blame bad Dominion voting machines, ballot harvesting, or other internet rumors.

This conclusion is supported by the results of the elections nationwide, post election polling, and common experience of Campfire members and in my own life.

BMT

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
GB1

B
BMT Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by akrange
This is for NOT ..

The Reason Coco Mellon is President is because Jolly Rogers Court would not take Up the Violation of States Constitutions with respect to how the voting was carried Out in certain States ..

In Particular Penciltuky ..

Had the Supreme Court heard those Cases Coco Mellon would still be in his Basement..

The End ..

This may well be true. Had RBG died earlier, trump may have won.

BMT

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BMT
Question for you: Why did Fox pay $757 Million rather than prove its assertion about ballot box stuffing?

BMT

How do you know Fox paid it? Were you there? Did you watch them sign a check and hand it over? You seem big on demanding answers.

If you didn't see the blatant fraud of 2020 you're willfully ignorant. Or a fed.

B
BMT Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Morewood
Originally Posted by BMT
Question for you: Why did Fox pay $757 Million rather than prove its assertion about ballot box stuffing?

BMT

How do you know Fox paid it? Were you there? Did you watch them sign a checka nd hand it over? You seem big on demanding answers.

The case was dismissed.

The settlement was announced.

Fox's stock dropped in value.

Link:

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/st...ith-dominion-voting-WeogsZS8JdcRkGhkuL2j

The payment will be reported as part of Fox's SEC filings.

BMT

B
BMT Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by irfubar
You mean like the "no evidence" against Hunter Biden.... wake up man

I have stated throughout this thread that there is a lot of evidence against Hunter.

There is a lot of evidence of gov't interference with social media.

These cases are proceeding, and conservatives are winning based upon evidence.

Its Trump's claim of vote fraud that lacks evidence. This is the most likely reason that Trump's cases do not succeed.

BMT

Last edited by BMT; 07/05/23.

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Poor thing. Your mother must've dropped you on your head.

B
BMT Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by rainshot
Poor thing. Your mother must've dropped you on your head.

Actually, my mother lived next door to a Japanese family. Nice people, fully American, the parents and kids were born in the USA.

One day she came home from grade school and watched the government forcibly remove the family from their home.

My grandmother wrote letters to the Japanese family in the internment camp. The Japanese family wrote letters back. Government agents redacted the return letters with a razor blade.

That is why my mother taught me to never trust the government.

It also has lead me to read the documents myself and not trust the Right or the Left.

That being said, a review of the evidence does not support Trump's assertions.

BMT

Last edited by BMT; 07/05/23.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BMT
You mean like the "no evidence" against Hunter Biden.... wake up man

I have stated throughout this thread that there is a lot of evidence against Hunter.

There is a lot of evidence of gov't interference with social media.

These cases are proceeding, and conservatives are winning based upon evidence.

Its Trump's claim of vote fraud that lacks evidence. This is the most likely reason that Trump's cases do not succeed.

BMT

The point you are missing is that for several years they claimed no evidence against Hunter, as in the media... and we all know the media is controlled by the Democrats.
Maybe the truth will come out in a few years?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
B
BMT Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
The point you are missing is that for several years they claimed no evidence against Hunter, as in the media... and we all know the media is controlled by the Democrats.
Maybe the truth will come out in a few years?

Maybe, who knows. But we are almost three years out from the 2020 election. Evidence should have come out by now.

BMT

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you don't go along with the narrative that it was a fair election they will destroy you. That could suppress evidence, witness's etc.... dontcha think?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A few have enough sense to know the difference between rain and piss.... others, not so much.... wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hunter Biden is free and making millions, the founders of true the vote were thrown in jail... think....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by Pat85
Link to what story? I watched in disbelief with my own eyes. The count was stopped with Trumps insurmountable lead on election night. When the count was restarted the next day, Biden overcame a deficit the equivalent of 5% of the state’s total population.

So you testimony is that you went to bed and Trump was ahead, then in the morning he was behind?

How did you determine "insurmountable lead"?

An independent statistical analysis?

BMT

I actually didn’t go to bed and was working that night. We watched it all in real time. It was suspect as soon as they wouldn’t call Florida or Texas for a long while then called AZ with 5% reporting or less. Also that drilling down BS to specific Fulton County precincts. One of which was the running commode “flooding”. Stolen election and they didn’t even try to hide just started the most accurate election in history narrative.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Morewood
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

How do you know Fox paid it? Were you there? Did you watch them sign a check and hand it over? You seem big on demanding answers.

If you didn't see the blatant fraud of 2020 you're willfully ignorant. Or a fed.

The FOX suit was with Dominion Voting Machines and FOX’s employee’s “allegations” of rigged voting machines. The point of fact of 2,000 Mules is actual manipulated/fraudulent physical ballots.

And “democracy” is a process. Our founding fathers set up a Constitutional Republic. Talking heads are scrubbing that from the vernacular. This statement is unrelated to the suit, I just thought it needed mentioning.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hunter Biden is free and making millions, the founders of true the vote were thrown in jail... think....

Why hasn't Biden been impeached?

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Probably Kumula is why

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The D's and R's are on the same team.... team grift

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Retweeted by President Trump

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by logger
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Mail in ballot boxstuffing has been proven to anyone with a brain. Plus listen to Seth Keshel . They were way too many abnormalities statistically. Biden didn't get more actual votes than Trump.
See the movie “2000 Mules”.

Ballot box stuffing 101
So why are we day trading and planning a vacation instead of shooting?

Half the "conservatives" you know voted for Biden.
I do know a few people who voted joey, but they would not call themselves conservatives.
Or didn't vote.
It seems you know my friends better than I do.

Thanks.

Sorry, not aimed at you or your friends. I was thinking more generally about "conservatives" that didn't vote.

B
BMT Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

A 50/50 senate means no conviction.

So why waste political capital.

BMT

Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

175 members (300_savage, 1badf350, 2ndwind, 117LBS, 204guy, 1lessdog, 27 invisible), 2,307 guests, and 967 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,446
Posts18,528,791
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.