K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Originally Posted by KSMITH
Fortunately his son turned out to be one hell of a man.
Sadly his family would be the first to argue that.

Dosen't sound like you know what happened to Adam?
He deployed with 1 eye, basically one good arm, had to learn to shoot and qualify weak handed.
You should read his book.

Recommend the book for everyone !!
FEARLESS
As for DJ, I don't agree with what he is doing now...at all. For Adam, like I said, when they go "poof", you don't ask around. I never knew he was in DevGru until much later on. Man, might have been the deployment he was killed. It has been so long. We had a "party" in Bhagram and he was there. Those of us in the south were going through a lot of growing pains and some guys had to leave the country. We had another split to Iraq. It was a crazy time for us in general. Guys getting killed too often, stupidly. Losey reigned things back in for awhile but DevGru really put us all in a bad way. Politically, National News and the book writers.

Last edited by KSMITH; 07/05/23.

-Piss into the wind.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by T_Inman
When you say you first CAR, where did you get your second? Both during OIF?

Well, considering he said "everyone has one" his first one was just an RPG skipping over him from 200 yards away.....

K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by goalie
Here is a heads up, the Marines are driving to become small SO squads that will be rapidly deployable world wide inside 8 hours notice. They already gave up their tanks and other heavy equipment. Can't recall the name of the initiative though..Marine something 2030???

Nobody gives a s#$t what you Google about the Corp. STFU or post a pic of you doing SEAL stuff.

I'll start. Here's me with a Republican Guard mech infantry regimental colors I got randomly clearing buildings in Kuwait City without telling anyone where I was because it was super secret squirrel stuff with no muster and I don't remember the other units*

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

*Not really, they kinda keep track of you in the real world.
Ummm....I did post up 2 pics which I shouldn't have.

-Piss into the wind.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When you say you first CAR, where did you get your second? Both during OIF?

Well, considering he said "everyone has one" his first one was just an RPG skipping over him from 200 yards away.....

Ya, that was an odd statement. I believe the policy to be awarded a CAR states you need to both "receive and return direct fire" or something like that. RPGs are direct fire but there was no mention of returning fire.

I know some small units who took IDF put everyone involved in for CARs whether they returned fire or not, so sometimes it can slip through the cracks.

Last edited by T_Inman; 07/05/23. Reason: Added quote

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ya, that was an odd statement. I believe the policy to be awarded a CAR states you need to both "receive and return direct fire" or something like that. RPGs are direct fire but there was no mention of returning fire.

I know some small units who took IDF put everyone involved in for CARs whether they returned fire or not, so sometimes it can slip through the cracks.

I'm old. It was "receive and return fire" when I was in. You didn't get one for every firefight. Kinda one and done for the war.

IC B2

K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
It does no good. The haters will say I faked it, stole it...whatever and in no way will you get my name. You dudes are absolutely rabid about my service. I am not about to deal with your schitt at my work, personal business or home.

You brought all your military heroics up. Everyone is calling bull because your timelines don't make sense, you're vague when asked specifics, and you claim to have done everything but be the space shuttle door gunner.

You could do exactly what I did, with "Goalie eats crayons" on your dd214. Let's see the multiple CARs.
Exactly which heroic did I bring up? Be specific please. You are a Marine, of course you eat crayons...
And for your information, I never even saw that RPG so in a way, it was a freebie and it was in Jordan when some prick took a pot shot from like 10 miles away during a training exercise prior to Desert Storm. I will look at my DD214 tomorrow to be sure but probably like 4? Thinking Iraq, Bosnia, Afghanistan and Iraq again.....maybe. Never was one to keep a "hey look at me" wall.

-Piss into the wind.
K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K

I'm old. It was "receive and return fire" when I was in. You didn't get one for every firefight. Kinda one and done for the war.
Well maybe you should stop so being so damned quick to insult people then you grouchy prick. Go look it up, it says nothing about returning fire since the inception. I don't have to shoot my gun to get a CAR. Jesus, the entire crew of the Iwo Jima got one because some sheep herder shot at their ship with an RPG and missed it while they were in port in Aqaba. That ship nor anyone on it ever returned fire but there are 1500 sailors and 2K marines running around with CAR for it. Girls even....lol

How do you suppose you go into combat and not get a CAR?

Headed to the rack gentlemen. Y'all have fun reminiscing over your war stories. You ought to write them down for your kids and grandkids. Remind them of a time when men walked the earth....

Last edited by KSMITH; 07/05/23.

-Piss into the wind.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It does no good. The haters will say I faked it, stole it...whatever and in no way will you get my name. You dudes are absolutely rabid about my service. I am not about to deal with your schitt at my work, personal business or home.

You brought all your military heroics up. Everyone is calling bull because your timelines don't make sense, you're vague when asked specifics, and you claim to have done everything but be the space shuttle door gunner.

You could do exactly what I did, with "Goalie eats crayons" on your dd214. Let's see the multiple CARs.
Exactly which heroic did I bring up? Be specific please. You are a Marine, of course you eat crayons...
And for your information, I never even saw that RPG so in a way, it was a freebie and it was in Jordan when some prick took a pot shot from like 10 miles away during a training exercise prior to Desert Storm. I will look at my DD214 tomorrow to be sure but probably like 4? Thinking Iraq, Bosnia, Afghanistan and Iraq again.....maybe. Never was one to keep a "hey look at me" wall.

You got a CAR while in Jordan on a training mission??

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
#HappyCamper

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by 79S

You got a CAR while in Jordan on a training mission??

That caught my radar as well

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I heard a similar (maybe the same) story about an entire ship getting a CAR. Not sure how true it is.

I do know that several hardened Marines I served with, a few with Purple Hearts, have no CAR because there was never any opportunity to return fire. IEDs are hell…

I was put in for one that was denied by my command for the same reason. It didn’t take me long though before I did meet the textbook qualifications for one.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

A RPG from ‘like’ 10 miles away?

By Iraq twice, both during OIF?

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey how long was that 18D school anyhow?

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
JFC....
He just keeps on spreading lies.

0 mention of any of this Rambo schit yrs ago when he was posting solid schit on here
Dead animals.
Trapping.
Hunting rifle talk ( ran over his own)
Selling and buying schit on the classifieds
Pics of flight deck stuff.

Then all of a sudden he decides to start spinning schit going after Johnny Burns.

Uh huh..

Gets a Combat action ribbon on some training mission in Jordan prior to Desert Storm before the Campaign started...

Uh huh....

Just so much schit he is spinning on here .
All crafted by him and thought out before posting.
I bet he mined those pics too...

SMH....

Last edited by renegade50; 07/05/23.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

A RPG from ‘like’ 10 miles away?

By Iraq twice, both during OIF?

An RPG traveling 10 miles(lol)... that he never saw.... on a training exercise....yep sounds like being in direct engagement with enemy combatants to me lmao!!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Only one Combat Action Ribbon is awarded to a service member per theater of war".

That's why I was asking if both his from from Iraq were from OIF, or from both OIF and Desert Storm. An easy way to tell if someone is faking Navy or Marine combat is if they mention being awarded more than one CAR from a single theater or campaign. A guy can get one for Desert Storm, one for OIF and another for OEF, but no more than one per theater.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Goalie posted up his schit.
Here is mine.

Ole KSMITH should have some of the same "I love me schit"....
Seeing as how he was in Desert Sheild, Desert Storm, operation Provide Comfort per all his allusions to such.
And whatever OIF rotation he was on.
(OIF1 for me)

All common ribbons across all branches for both.
Hell...
I even went to a fuel handlers course at Hood to be NCOIC for field refueling ops for our tracks.
Had a brief thought long ago to spring that one on Johnny.
But I actually kinda like Johnny..
A little...

1st 4 yrs was hell being mech Infantry at Carson, Germany and Hood.

Post up your "hamburger" written 214 KSMITH.....
Don't need to include any personal info...

Too easy.........

I shut down a fuuking poser on another website circa 09 doing this dumb schit.
And never have again till just now.
Posers always have a excuse....
Always spin and deflect too.
Never answer questions.
They just talk about a walk they never took....

Earned my EIB as a PFC

Awarded my CIB during Desert Storm at the seizure of FOB Cobra on Hill 210 where I fired a whopping 4 shots as a line dog squad ldr in 327th
Awarded a Star on that CIB in OIF 1 in the 502nd as a line dog PSG
AH Najaf
Karbala
AL Hilla
Baghdad
Mosul
Killed 3 that I know of in that war.....
Shot at many more.

Mout fights...

Contact almost daily in Mosul for almost 7 fuuuking months

Lost young wolves too.

Another member on here was in the same regiment.
And we have had long discussions and know many of the same people and incidents....
He lost people also, but had it way worse being a medic dealing with wounded or the dead way more than any of us 11B,s ..

Your recent bullschitt you been laying on here KSMITH is fuuking bullschit....

You keep digging your hole cause you are enjoying and craving the attention and interaction.

Make us all eat some humble pie and post that DD214 up and show us who and what you claim to be.

Johnny busted your chops to post up your 214 also.
And you gave the same lame spin and deflect schit...

Until then everything you post is bullschit...
Pure fuuuuking bullschit.....

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
1 fuuking " I love me" thing in this whole fuuuking house given to me by 39 young wolves after we got back and I went to Korea for my 3rd fuuking tour in that bucketheaf schithole.

All the rest of that ribbon, Medal, and skill award schit.
Boxed the fuuuk up in the Harry Potter closet.
Where it fuuuking belongs IMO..
Ain't got no rolling 201 file of stickers on my back window.
Ain't got no fuuuking wall or hallway of bullschit.

But that is me and me only.

What others do is their thing.

I bet KSMITH has schit all over his house from his flight deck career.
Which is nothing to be ashamed of at all.
But it sure as fuuk Ain't a reason to fabricate a bunch of bulk bullschit like he has been doing on here since he decided to make a new rep for himself by going after Johnny.
Johnny completely destroyed him also..

KSMITH probably did something fuuuked up to Johnny directly affecting his lively hood waaaay above and beyond what any of us would consider doing.

Podcast????
Tell us KSMITH about your podcast......

This KSMITH bullschit overall is fuuuking sickening....

Last edited by renegade50; 07/05/23.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
KSMITH is a pathetic lying sack of s hit.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
Page 17 of 96 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 95 96

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (1Longbow, 12344mag, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1234, 17CalFan, 69 invisible), 2,438 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,020
Posts18,500,437
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.