Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
O
OldHat Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O
Wayne County MI has over 8% Muslim population. Highest in the country. The birth place of the American Middle class. The birth place of the American Industrial revolution. The county named after Mad Anthony Wayne.

https://maps.nazarene.org/usrc/cong.html?y=2020

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
A good chunk of which were most likely imported into the US by retarded Christian church organizations.

[Linked Image from discipleshomemissions.org]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If you throw them out of an airplane they will learn to fly for the rest of their life.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by auk1124
A good chunk of which were most likely imported into the US by retarded Christian church organizations.

Yup, and the implosion is interesting to watch. Take Hamtramck for example. It used to be a Polish neighborhood for years, now it's been taken over by people that are of the middle-eastern descent. Muslims have the majority on the local city council, they passed an ordinance that only the American flag can be flown on government buildings. Alphabet fugs got their panties in a knot when they weren't allowed to fly the rainbow flag from city hall for fág month...
The enemy of my enemy is my friend? 🤣

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
8%? I thought it would have been much higher.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG

Yup, and the implosion is interesting to watch. Take Hamtramck for example. It used to be a Polish neighborhood for years, now it's been taken over by people that are of the middle-eastern descent. Muslims have the majority on the local city council, they passed an ordinance that only the American flag can be flown on government buildings. Alphabet fugs got their panties in a knot when they weren't allowed to fly the rainbow flag from city hall for fág month...

You aren’t one of the alphabet people Al??

😀😀😀😀😀😀😇

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Whelenman
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG

You aren’t one of the alphabet people Al??

😀😀😀😀😀😀😇
😁😅😅🤣🤣🤣

Ya, I'm an one of those alphabet peoples, Denny. I identify as a POM. A Pizzed-Off Mūthafūcker. Ain't happy with the direction this state has taken...

S
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S
There's something like 1 1/2 million muzzys in Dearborn. Probably more now!

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The demon that posed as the archangel Micheal told Mohammad that as they moved into new Territory, they were to follow the laws and even worship the gods of the people who were there.
They’re playing nice until they get a majority, then they’ll take over. When they do, you’ll either submit Or you’ll be killed.
Islam is not a religion of peace. It is a theocratic cult, and a death sentence to everything and everyone who ain’t in the cult.
Look a France now, look at England in a few years.
And tell me that the US is gonna be any different in a decade or two.
Roaches hide in the dark. Until there’s enough roaches to take over.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Don't care for Muslims but they beat the shiet out of queers and transvestites.

Life is good live it while you can.
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
If you throw them out of an airplane they will learn to fly for the rest of their life.

Pretty much need to teach everyone in Detroit how to fly.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wasn’t Micheal, the demon told Mohammed that he was Gabriel.
But other than that...
The Roots of Islam
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

You can thank the same retard Christian church groups for the Somalians and the Hmongs too. They did a lot of damage.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk

You can thank the same retard Christian church groups for the Somalians and the Hmongs too. They did a lot of damage.
Few years back my BIL was a financial officer for his local chapter of the St.Vincent DePaul Society. The national council contacted them and said they needed to contribute the majority of their funds to the national to assist in the programs involved with bringing in aliens. He basically to the national to GFY, they barely have enough funds to cover local issues. He quit the volunteer job after working for them for over ten years...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
With Islam, this is a very dangerous assumption!
There’s tons of people who deny this, but the fact is that this country was founded on Christian values by people who believed in the God of the Christian faith.
“Separation of church and state” is a false narrative. It’s nowhere in the declaration if independence or the constitution.
The phrase itself comes from a private letter by Jefferson. People confuse it with the “Establishment Clause” in the first Amendment, which simply says “Congress should make no law representing the establishment of religion, or the free practice thereof.”
We Christians believe in the golden rule. “Treat others as you wish to be treated”, or live and let live. For the most part it works out pretty good, but it’s based on assuming the other guy feels the same way, which isn’t always the case!
Evil people and false Christians will use this to entice true believers into accepting values which absolutely have no place in a country based on individual freedom.
By doing so we end up with wolves masquerading as sheep and the next thing you know you end up with a whole month dedicated to celebrating homosexuality, and perverts recruiting children in grade school.
7mm

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Don't care for Muslims but they beat the shiet out of queers and transvestites.

I see what you did there!

Save our kids - shoot your local drug dealer.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
They Like Sh it Holes ..

Makes them Feel at Home ..

Jihadriot ..

Wonder why the Home Crowd ain’t been mixing it Up with Them ..

Follow the Money seems to be Appropriate .

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
"Convert now, repent later" said the Bishop in Kingdom of Heaven.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
We have a couple here that own convienence stores. I am doing my part. They get none of my dollars. If everyone would do that we could starve them into moving.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
They will outbreed you 8 to 1 and in 2 generations own the state.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 55 invisible), 2,489 guests, and 1,189 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,932
Posts18,498,721
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.