Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Originally Posted by losttrail60
Originally Posted by renegade50
President Trump was backed into a corner politically per the " vaccine"
Anyone with a clue could see how it all happened forcing his hand for " warp speed"

He was in a dammed if he do, dammed if he don't position...

And most importantly did not mandate anyone. But the ankle biting shîtheel America last never-Trumpers will never make that distinction

All the dead beats like you getting the .gov handouts got it. Keep denying

If you really live in MT and want to visit over a cup of coffee I’d oblige next time I’m in your area.

Like you can afford coffee. LOL

BGG don't need it, and I ain't rich.

Lost Trail, you set it up.

BGG, PM me. I'll mail you $20 to buy him coffee.
I'll bet others will kick in, we can set you all up for a nice dinner!😁😁😁😁😁

Ha! I’m good but I appreciate the sentiment!

They’ll never meet for coffee or even give a zipcode or anything else. Pure trash posting is all. Better off ignored, except to be called to account sometimes so the casual reader doesn’t mistake them for a real person or legitimate member of the ‘fire.

No doubt.

He appears to be a Demonrat, knowing their propensity for accusing the opposition of
things they are doing....I'd guess he is a Broke Dick Welfare Rat.
Probably can't afford gas.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I still like kicking dirt in their faces, bastards.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rickt300
https://justthenews.com/government/...vid-vaccine-labels-sudden-death-research

quote:
Researchers around the world continue documenting potentially severe side effects from COVID-19 mRNA vaccines in certain demographics, but the Food and Drug Administration refuses to label them or even tell recipients the shots can't stop transmission of an increasingly immune-evasive virus.

Autopsies and reviews of medical records revealed a much higher incidence of Pfizer and Moderna vaccine-associated heart deaths than officially categorized in South Korean, Japanese and Qatari government registries, particularly in younger people at lower risk from COVID. That echoes a German autopsy study of healthy people who died within 20 days of jabs.

An FDA-funded study in the Journal of the American Medical Association Pediatrics on May 22 also found a "safety signal" for myocarditis and pericarditis — forms of serious heart inflammation — following vaccination in 12-17 year-olds. It was based on "near-real-time monitoring using commercial claims databases" for more than 3 million children ages 5-17 who took Pfizer's vaccine.
How long before this takes over the top spot of cause of death of children?

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BigDutch
Originally Posted by gunchamp
I will never forgive and never forget. Hope they all rot in hell

100% onboard with this. They pushed the Vax so hard and fast made me wonder what the hidden agenda was. I remain disgusted with the entire situation, the New World order came out from behind the curtain on that one. It's all clear now.
Absolutely. They were unmasked.

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Originally Posted by gunchamp
I hope every dumb ass who pushed this shot or tried to destroy the people who had enough brains to stray away goes down in flames. Fugg every last one of them!

This!

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R

Sure he did retard, knew about as much about it as the rest of us did at the time. How was he to know that big pharm and the deep state were just running a get rich scheme via government?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So if I got the J&J I'm okay?

Quando omni flunkus moritati
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Eric308
My wife is a family nurse practitioner who spent the pandemic on the front line and saw first hand the effects of the virus, and the misinformation you MAGAts spread.

On September 18, 2022 I received my 2nd Moderna booster (4th shot). Looking at the Garmin, I'm at 36.7 miles walked in the last 7 days, 10,982 average steps, (3 miles per day with a 25lbs weight vest, though this last week increased to 30 lbs). At 52, I'm in the best shape I've been in the last 15 years, and can knock out at least 40 push ups in a setting. My 86 year old Dad received his 4th shot when I did, and he's cooking dinner for my family tonight.

You people continue to plumb the depths of stupidity.

Well retard, it isn't over yet is it. How is showing recent data plumbing the depths of stupidity? On the other hand taking an experimental vaccine known not to prevent the illness seems pretty stupid.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Whiptail

Did you vote for Cornyn?

Dog I rescued in January

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Whiptail
Odd you never hear anything about it. Two of my brothers had to get vax'd in order to keep their jobs and got the J&J early on. Neither has had any side effects so far.

IC B3

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

Sure he did retard, knew about as much about it as the rest of us did at the time. How was he to know that big pharm and the deep state were just running a get rich scheme via government?

I know reading is hard for old fuggs so I will type in crayon.

Here is DJT's quote. I typed it slow and in XL crayon font.

"I was able to get something approved that, you know, that has proven to have saved a lot of lives," Trump said, ignoring Brody's request to weigh in on the anti-vaccine narrative. "Some people say that I saved 100 million lives worldwide."

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R

"I was able to get something approved that, you know, that has proven to have saved a lot of lives," Trump said, ignoring Brody's request to weigh in on the anti-vaccine narrative. "Some people say that I saved 100 million lives worldwide."

So he believed the propaganda, seems you are all into Biden's depends. Trump is not perfect in any way, I detest his mannerisms but to compare Biden to Trump is likening sheitt to backstrap. How are you liking those depends?

Last edited by rickt300; 07/06/23.

Dog I rescued in January

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

So being 60 like you are isn’t being an old ph uck?

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
CWT Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You anti-vaccination, conspiracy hypothesis dudes have lost your dadgum minds. Maybe that's the case!

Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms should be a convenience store; not a government agency.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CWT
You anti-vaccination, conspiracy hypothesis dudes have lost your dadgum minds. Maybe that's the case!
You believers in the poison shot never had a brain to begin with soooooooooo

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oh and gfy

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by CWT

Not us, you just have your head up your azz.

Dog I rescued in January

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Anecdotally: I know more people that ended up in the hospital within 24 hours of being vaccinated than I do that ended up in the hospital from covid. Three heart attacks (all requiring later surgery), one stroke and one with blood clots in the lungs who needed oxygen for months. Things that make you say hmmm...

And just a thought: Counting steps on a Garmin and bragging about being able to to do 40 [bleep] pushups is just full on gay. I can do 40 pushups...while wearing the weight vest...and never break a sweat. Thinking that makes me some sort of a badass probably only flies in Low-T Libland.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Only those with really bad spidey senses fell for it. If you had spent any significant time in your life making a study of how the world really operates, you would have perceived the threat like it had neon DANGER signs all over, and wouldn't have touched it with a ten foot pole.

EthanEdwards would like a word

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
My guess is 95% of our family that we chat with were vaccinated. Friends, at least 95%.
When should we expect to collapse and die? Because as of now we are all pretty healthy and only one of my friends picked up covid. He is 74 and recovered from it pretty fast.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

503 members (219DW, 1936M71, 1badf350, 222Sako, 1234, 2500HD, 49 invisible), 2,434 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,438
Posts18,489,412
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.