Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
They still haven't done the 1 thing that MIGHT do them some good - get rid of the pervert and everyone who promoted him. Clean house.

The two top people,who were responsible for this debacle,were fired last week.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
They still haven't done the 1 thing that MIGHT do them some good - get rid of the pervert and everyone who promoted him. Clean house.

The two top people,who were responsible for this debacle,were fired last week.
But the queer is still there, right? If they every hope to regain their market, he has to go. I suspect he has an army of queers ready to march if they fire him. AB has really got itself in a hot box with this one.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out which brands are AB. The retailers put all the AB products together in one or two coolers and the other stuff elsewhere.
Any other products, shelved around the Bud Light beer, are AB products.

Tony

Run it up, until you blow it up, then back it down a bit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In some stores, maybe. In our local Winco, they have all the big name beers in once cooler and all the specialty beers in another. All the lights, Bud, Miller, Coors, Keystone, etc. are all within a couple feet of each other.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
People have a hard on now, it ain’t goin down soon!

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've been drinking Shiner Blonde and PBR. I saw Shiner has a Prickly Pear beer out now, I may try it, but I don't typically like sweet beers - even if only slightly sweet - anyone try it yet?

Last edited by High_Noon; 07/06/23.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Muffin

Jebus man, don't touch it, you might catch the gay!

Last edited by High_Noon; 07/06/23.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by High_Noon
I've been drinking Shiner Blonde and PBR. I saw Shiner has a Prickly Pear beer out now, I may try it, but I don't typically like sweet beers - even if slightly.

I switched to Dos Equis with lime and salt

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Everywhere I buy beer has full case of bud light and just a little Coors light and miller lite. Haha

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Muffin

Jebus man, don't touch it, you might catch the gay!
75%? Rebate ? LOL I love it

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by luv2safari
A lot of good regional beers will get a boost from the A-B meltdown, as their other products' sales stagnate.

I've always liked PBR as an economical brew, and now I'm enjoying a real nice beer to have with food and snacks, 805 Beer. Granted it's a California brewery, but a lot of great food and beverages come out of CA. Also, they're not very political.

https://www.805beer.com/beer/805/
Originally Posted by luv2safari
A lot of good regional beers will get a boost from the A-B meltdown, as their other products' sales stagnate.

I've always liked PBR as an economical brew, and now I'm enjoying a real nice beer to have with food and snacks, 805 Beer. Granted it's a California brewery, but a lot of great food and beverages come out of CA. Also, they're not very political.

https://www.805beer.com/beer/805/
I had some of that 805 beer when I was visiting some family out that way. I enjoyed it.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've been drinking Shiner Blonde and PBR. I saw Shiner has a Prickly Pear beer out now, I may try it, but I don't typically like sweet beers - even if only slightly sweet - anyone try it yet?

Shiner has made Prickly Pear off and on for many years. There are several prickly pear beers out there, and I think Shiner does it the best. It's not something you'd drink all the time, but it is a nice change of pace. You should definitely try it.
I really like Shiner's Bohemian Black, but haven't seen it in a while.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by hanco
People have a hard on now, it ain’t goin down soon!

This. It has bigger ramifications. For years common sense people have had it jammed in our face and told to like it. Many have rationalized that their lives are too busy to deal with this and have very little hope that any kickback means anything or will accomplish anything.
This has shown everyday people in a free market society do have the power, and are able to use it. Having a say in society is important and addicting.

I hope people realize politics are a market place as well. That simple free vote can still change everything and still holds power, if used.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Inbev thought they controlled enough of the market to prevent something like this from happening. Thank God they were wrong!

This is also a great illustration of why the Gov't doesn't enforce antitrust laws anymore and in fact encourages oligopoly. The Gov't LOVES oligopoly. Oligopoly makes it easier for them to enforce laws and make extra-legal demands on business, as we have so graphically been shown by the recent collusion between Govt & Big Tech re: censorship.

Politics is War by Other Means
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Love it

AB, Disney[ESPN], Target, NBA

Reaping what they've sown

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bud Lite is now gay beer.
That is not the image most beer drinkers want to project.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The few times a year that I tip a cold one, it is a Dos Equis Amber

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Bud Light is $3.50 a case (24) at Meijer. They still have a healthy inventory.

From a marketing perspective, the destruction of this once iconic brand will be studied for decades. BL had some of the best marketing for 40 years. The Frogs, Whaaat’s Uuuuup, Dilly-dilly, the Bud Light bowl…goes on and on. Lots of awards. Now even the friggin’ Clydesdales are out to pasture.

So some marketing director wants to social engineer beer drinking. Violates the number 1 rule of marketing - know your target market. Swing and a miss there. Apparently, the director is a she/he/they who took a job at some lbgtqrtwyz org and wanted to burn the place down as she/he/they left. Mission accomplished.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Rolling Rock is an AB product.

I have a screen shot of 30 brands produced by AB. It I don’t have a hosting place any more for that.

Others that might surprise one are Labbat Blue, Corinna, Stella Artois, Bass, Goose Island, and Nega Modella.

Yingling is where it’s at. Good conservative company.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

149 members (44mc, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 35, 69sportfury, 15 invisible), 1,616 guests, and 970 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,119
Posts18,483,537
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.