Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Originally Posted by Tide_Change
Coho are in.

Did you leave your keys in the boat?

I saw, 190’ off Seal Rock.

Slip C-20 if you need a couple of crab pots. Just put them back after you use them. 200’ of rope so you can crab deeeeep. They’re FishOnJon pots, heavy bastards but crabby as hell.

P

I hear you about the FOJ pots. That's why I have crew to pull them whenever I crab in 10 Fa or more. grin

When you visit NYC, pretend you didn't use to peddle Atorvastatin for a living, and eat like there's no tomorrow. Street carts, etc. Or at least take pix for us.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I’m gonna be in D.C. for a weekend next month. Never been. What’s are some can’t-miss activities?

Drugs and hookers are a no-go, btw.

P

Smithsonian Air and Space Museum.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So many cool things to do in Metro DC. That was home for me growing up.

As much as I like to see the Memorials, Arlington, the Smithsonian etc... I have no desire to see what the rest of the city has become.

Our nation's capitol, yet all of our congressmen and senators drive past all of these schitthole neighborhoods on the way to work every morning, and these clowns do nothing about it, except line their pockets.

DC should be one of the safest places in the world and a shining example of a model city, for the entire world to see. Much like the German's Idea for Berlin before WW2.

But being from there, what DC has become is a friggin embarrassment.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I’m gonna be in D.C. for a weekend next month. Never been. What’s are some can’t-miss activities?

Drugs and hookers are a no-go, btw.

P

Go see the Friday Evening Parade at the Marine Barracks (8th & I streets). You have to make a reservation but it’s worth it, IMHO.

https://www.barracks.marines.mil

Last edited by mdatlanta; 07/09/23.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Seafire
So many cool things to do in Metro DC. That was home for me growing up.

As much as I like to see the Memorials, Arlington, the Smithsonian etc... I have no desire to see what the rest of the city has become.

Our nation's capitol, yet all of our congressmen and senators drive past all of these schitthole neighborhoods on the way to work every morning, and these clowns do nothing about it, except line their pockets.

DC should be one of the safest places in the world and a shining example of a model city, for the entire world to see. Much like the German's Idea for Berlin before WW2.

But being from there, what DC has become is a friggin embarrassment.

When you let “ The Barry’s “ take over so You can Falsely Claim Social Justice Your going to get Rubble..

The End ..

IC B2

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (1234, 1936M71, 007FJ, 204guy, 160user, 1lessdog, 56 invisible), 2,436 guests, and 1,165 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,527
Posts18,491,115
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.