Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by deflave
You fugking retards still believe in Corona?

LOL

As usual, you're FOS. I gots proof. I had something that knocked me out of quail and duck season in early 2020 and knocked out my sense of smell and taste.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/15/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by RHClark
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Gotta call a provisional BS on his claim. The official line in the beginning was that Nordic types were less likely to get the Plague, along with Type O blood folks. I think he’s race-baiting a bit. Watch him closely. He might be angling towards a VP spot if he can’t get the top slot.

No doubt COVID killed a lot of blacks due to the high incidence of obesity, diabetes and asthma in that group.

COVID also killed low vitamin D groups. Blacks have low D because darker skin produces less D in sunlight. The same statistic could be tracked globally.

Yet in Africa they were taking Malaria drugs and their death rate was below ours.
And in Africa, a large proportion of people were regularly taking Ivermectin to prevent the parasite that causes river blindness.

Yes, the vitamin D was only one aspect of death rate percentage, but it was statistically accurate enough to see that vitamin D was a factor.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I can't stand to listen to that croaking voice... He speaks, I mute.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Redneck
I can't stand to listen to that croaking voice... He speaks, I mute.

Yeah it is difficult.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RHClark
Yes, the vitamin D was only one aspect of death rate percentage, but it was statistically accurate enough to see that vitamin D was a factor.
Agreed, which is a large part of the reason obese people were particularly vulnerable. Fat cells absorb and retain vitamin D, making it difficult for the obese to achieve normal blood levels of it.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well, this week it is this nonsense and last week he was talking about how something in the water was causing these gender issues? He must think crazy is an electable talking point? If he could talk normally, that is...

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Sheister
Well, this week it is this nonsense and last week he was talking about how something in the water was causing these gender issues? He must think crazy is an electable talking point? If he could talk normally, that is...
Speaking the truth when the world has gone mad may indeed seem crazy to the mad.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Something has gone horribly wrong in the USA with the sudden increases in cancers, autism, birth defects, autoimmune disorders, allergies, etc… over the past thirty years.

Is it “crazy” to look at what is different now compared to fifty years ago, and start asking questions?

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
Something has gone horribly wrong in the USA with the sudden increases in cancers, autism, birth defects, autoimmune disorders, allergies, etc… over the past thirty years.

Is it “crazy” to look at what is different now compared to fifty years ago, and start asking questions?
Unfortunately most citizens have swallowed the aphorism "A better life through modern medicine".

If this past debacle,concerning the faux Covid vaccine has taught us,is that modern medicine is controlled by big pharma.Big pharma's business model is amelioration of symptoms but never a cure.

One every famous Md and prolific author, has stated that big pharma wants to make every citizen a customer of their drugs.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

There's a lot that has gone wrong over 50 years. It's the food, all the pesticides and herbicides in it and the water, the pollutants in the air, the whole package. What's crazy is not to be concerned about any of it.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Speaking the truth when the world has gone mad may indeed seem crazy to the mad.

This. When you've lived your life hearing nothing but lies, the truth is a revolutionary event.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rte

Unfortunately most citizens have swallowed the aphorism "A better life through modern medicine".

If this past debacle,concerning the faux Covid vaccine has taught us,is that modern medicine is controlled by big pharma.Big pharma's business model is amelioration of symptoms but never a cure.

One every famous Md and prolific author, has stated that big pharma wants to make every citizen a customer of their drugs.

And the best way to do that is to make people sick. Eat margarine, not butter, don't cook in lard, use rapeseed and other chemically and heat produced vegetable oil. Don't eat cheese, eat processed vegetable oil fake cheese.

Give newborn babies Hep C, iirc, vaccine because they may have unprotected sex or do IV drugs.

Give them combinations of injections totaling 72 vaxes in their first year of life.

40 years ago the incidence of autism was about 1/50,000.

Now it's about 1/30.

In 20 years it is projected to be 1/4. Clue?

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I agree wiht RFK Jr.

And remember, that was only v1.0

Team Fauci gathered a lot of stats.

Fake testing that people lined-up for in their cars for miles and hours was a scam to get their DNA.

The next episode, v2.0 will be even worse. The targeting will get more precise.

Trust your instincts.

Last edited by SupFoo; 07/15/23.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by SupFoo
I agree wiht RFK Jr.

And remember, that was only v1.0

Team Fauci gathered a lot of stats.

Fake testing that people lined-up for in their cars for miles and hours was a scam to get their DNA.

The next episode, v2.0 will be even worse. The targeting will get more precise.

Trust your instincts.

That's their plan but it won't happen Soop.

Trust Trump and trust the Military. The Great Awakening is coming along nicely, thanks to people like RFK2 and you too.

I Dindo Nuffin
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by deflave
You fugking retards still believe in Corona?

LOL

As usual, you're FOS. I gots proof. I had something that knocked me out of quail and duck season in early 2020 and knocked out my sense of smell and taste.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

If you are drinking that piss, you deserved it, Doc. smile

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rte

Big Pharma has been running the medicals schools for fifty years or more.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Remember the Chinese dropping dead on the sidewalk in the early stages? If it was designed to kill anyone, It was old Chinese people so they could reduce their “overhead”. Took way longer for China to get past it than anywhere else, but I suppose they had the most “effective” lockdowns.

Next time they’ll target whitey.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Slope77
Remember the Chinese dropping dead on the sidewalk in the early stages? If it was designed to kill anyone, It was old Chinese people so they could reduce their “overhead”. Took way longer for China to get past it than anywhere else, but I suppose they had the most “effective” lockdowns.

Next time they’ll target whitey.
Those videos were debunked as having anything to do with COVID-19. They were older videos of drunks passing out.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Yeah.

It's called your vagina.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

^^^Lives in Oregon.^^^

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

240 members (160user, 260Remguy, 257 roberts, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 2UP, 22 invisible), 1,961 guests, and 1,136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,327
Posts18,526,518
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.